Romance and You | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Romance and You

I have fifteen dollars.

:/

Coupon?

Romance to me is just finding creative ways to show that you care.

Romance to me is dead. Not enough creative guys out there.

Once for Valentines day I created a treasure hunt. It started with a rose and a short poem attached on where to find the next little gift. Each gift (about three in all) had another poem hinting as to where the next one could be found. It ended with the jackpot - a 'treasure chest' with chocolates.

He didn't get me anything that Valentines day. I think he forgot. :mpff:

In short, to me Romance is finding creative ways to show you care. Guys in my life in general have fallen horribly short. Even the ones who proclaim to be creative.

(I'm a little cynical, can you tell? :p)

Edit: O_O Jynx Sataya (the post was exactly at the same time too)

Pfft, Romance is dead because there are not enough appreciative women out there.

Yeah I'd laugh at any dude or chick who tried to deliver flowers or serenade me.

In fact, an ENTP dude did serenade me once and I did laugh.

XD When I was 13 i threw rocks up at the balcony of my next door neighbour at 0600 so that I could walk her to the trainstation on her way to school. but she had already left and her sister (16) thought it was cute because it was very romeo and juliet.

I don't think I've ever tried to do anything romantic for anyone, and I don't know why that is. It has never really crossed my mind before.

Pfft, Romance is dead because there are not enough appreciative women out there.

To be fair I doubt you're uncreative. After all, if a guy proposed to me with a two hour power point presentation I would find that to be quite novel and hilarious.

Just the guys I have come across have a distinct lack of creativity.

Well that was creepy. :m197:
dun dun DUNNNNN! Great minds thinks alike?

Last edited:
To be fair I doubt you're uncreative. After all, if a guy proposed to me with a two hour power point presentation I would find that to be quite novel and hilarious.

Really? You could stand that?

It seems like after ten minutes you might get a little bored.

"GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!"

You know?

Really? You could stand that?

It seems like after ten minutes you might get a little bored.

"GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!"

You know?

You may have a point; two hours could be too long. Maybe if it involved amusing pictures and perhaps fireworks.

If it was a two hour PARADE, I'd be fine with that.

Romance is only nice when it comes and is appreciated from both directions...

She saw running together beneath a starry night sky towards the Eiffel tower, and meeting below the Notre dame with nice music in the background as "fun".... pfft
:m068: