Remember when . . . | INFJ Forum

Remember when . . .

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
I remember when . . . candy was cents, not dollars and cents.

Reactions: Praefect
there wasn't such a thing as Nintendo. Or PS, or X-box for that matter. good days.

Gas was $1.50 a gallon and it was considered a treat to go to McDonalds

Most of us weren't members here.

the internet didn't exist

We woke up early to watch saturday morning cartoons

When the main characters on this forum were almost entirely different to what they are now

Zen Cat, Antonia dodge where'd you go?

*cries*

I remember when having a computer made you the rich kid in class. Also, it was 1/1000th as powerful as the one I'm on now, and cost 10x more.

skinny jeans were in... the first time... and they weren't called skinny jeans. And they usually had bows or zippers on the back of them.

If you wanted to know the lyrics to a song you had to tape it off the radio, and sit there with a notebook, writing down all the lyrics, pausing it, rewinding it, all that fun stuff.

you had to unlock your car the old fashioned way, with the key. LOL

This is a fun thread. Thanks Anita for starting it :)

If you wanted to know the lyrics to a song you had to tape it off the radio, and sit there with a notebook, writing down all the lyrics, pausing it, rewinding it, all that fun stuff.

you had to unlock your car the old fashioned way, with the key. LOL

This is a fun thread. Thanks Anita for starting it :)

OMG yes! thx

I had to use a 2400 baud dialup modem to call a local BBS and downloading a 14MB file meant waiting for over an hour.

Oh god, awesome childhood memories. Thank you.

ooh nostalgia

I remember when cell phones were GIGANTIC and wouldn't fit into your pocket, lol

ROFL! I did that all the time as a teen.

I remember rotary phones, and listening to time and temperature endlessly, for no good reason.

And typewriters that clacked and clicked and dinged. I loved those old typewriters. Heck, I just love typewriters, God bless 'em.

ROFL! I did that all the time as a teen.

I remember rotary phones, and listening to time and temperature endlessly, for no good reason.

And typewriters that clacked and clicked and dinged. I loved those old typewriters. Heck, I just love typewriters, God bless 'em.

Oh I love typewriters too! keyboards just don't have that satisfying clicking sound, lol.

remember when everyone thought internet fridges would take off? hehehe

Reactions: Gaze
Remember when we had to use candles and electricity was unheard of? ME NEITHER!

But for reals, remember when The Simpsons were on Butterfinger commercials?

Remember when we had to use candles and electricity was unheard of? ME NEITHER!

Remember when we had to hunt animals with spears and live in caves and sleep ontop of boulders under the starry night sky? Those were the days! =D

Remember when we had to hunt animals with spears and live in caves and sleep ontop of boulders under the starry night sky? Those were the days! =D
Ahhh, nostalgia.