Relationship needs . . . | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Relationship needs . . .

This is a bit personal, and a little bit edited, but I wrote this for myself a while ago...

It was meant to describe that "someone," but I think my needs are totally described here:

Someone silly, someone sassy, someone down to earth, someone who likes to doll up to the hair and down to the heels, someone who wants to make a difference in the world somehow, someone open-minded, someone who will jump on my bed to piss me off in a fun way, someone who likes taking pictures and someone who likes having their picture taken, someone who likes to kiss; especially in the rain, someone who thinks love in an elevator is more exciting then the bedroom, someone who wants a lot of kids, someone who believes an adventure can be made anywhere, someone who will make fun of me, someone who likes to be made of, someone who likes to be kissed on the neck, hand, thigh, and ankle out of love after I get out of bed, someone who likes to try new things, someone who when I'm about leave somewhere, she'll hold my hand, pull me in and hug me, someone who before she leaves I'll hold her hand, bring it up and kiss it, someone who likes to be carried firefighter style when joyful, someone who likes to be carried sleeping beauty style when romantic, someone who will smile and throw a random blow kiss from the distance, someone who will make a random goofy face while up close and personal, someone who loves to love, someone sweet who likes sweets, someone nurturing and comforting, someone who will teach me about the simple things in life, someone who wants to learn about the complex things in life, someone with dreamy looking eyes, but someone grounded, someone who wants to live their life to their fullest potential, someone who will surprise me and play footsies under the table, someone who will run into the car when I pick up a bug to show her how cool it is, someone simple, yet someone complex, someone peaceful, someone who will enjoy a crazy Saturday, someone who will enjoy a lazy Sunday, someone humble and kind, someone who is a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets, someone with long hair; someone who likes having their hair caressed to the side when I'm nice, someone who likes having their hair pulled from the back when I'm naughty, someone who's will be the yin to my yang, someone who can beat me in staring contests, someone who loves to role-play, someone who loves and appreciates ideas, someone who believes honesty, trust and respect are the most important things in a relationship, someone who is ready for anything and especially life.

:)