Reincarnation, I think everyone should check this out | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Reincarnation, I think everyone should check this out

??? What is a "god"? Wow....so many ideas pop into my head when I contemplate this.

It sounds as if you define a "god" so as to include the ability to create. Is this your idea of a god?

Creation happens at many levels. Yes? It's a never ending self generating fractal set in motion and fueled by Source Energy. So I suppose using the definition of "the ability to create" is a god - then source energy is a god.

We may have been created by other humans from our future - but their present? Cool! I like that story. :) I don't consider them gods - though - not in the religious definition. A human being is comprised of the body and the Energy essence of our higher vibrational being.... while living out a life here on earth. This is how reincarnation works. The human body is formed in the mother and your higher vibrational being puts a piece of its self - YOUR self - into the body prior to being born. The human body then has the 'spark' of life in it - powered and sourced by your higher vibrational being who is sourced from another higher vibrational being who is sourced from....etc etc. all the way back to Source Energy.

I've heard several different views on how the human body was crafted into being. I don't know if I believe them and I have decided it doesn't matter whether I believe any of them or not. But for fun....my favorite one is the story of how we were cobbled together from many galactic entities submitting genes and codes and dna etc. They did this so a wider variety of galactic entities could incarnate here down on earth. To me this sounds as logical as any other creation story. :lol:

I would love to hear more about the humans living in their present creating us now.
http://news.discovery.com/space/vid...ut-what-is-it-video-140922.htm#mkcpgn=rssnws1

Good video that touches on some universe theories.

Reactions: Kgal
I am mostly the same way I think…it is very difficult for me to take anything just on faith.
I mean, what the hell is faith anyhow? To me…faith is a non sequitur…it either is, or it isn’t. There is a grey area, but that is the area of what we don’t understand…it’s not something magical.
Even “magic” itself…maybe there are people out there that can do some form of it that actually works…to me, that would be like a “hack” of reality…which science allows for.
I think I have a different type of belief from you as well because I have experienced what would be considered “paranormal” events that our current science cannot account for and also had witnesses besides myself present. So I think maybe I hand out more slack when considering events like that taking place than you do…which isn’t good or bad….just where we are.
Anyhow, I have always enjoyed talking about such things with you and other’s on here…it’s good to see another perspective.

I dont discount paranormal events. I just lean one direction more than the other related to what they really are. I simply dont believe that its sentient dead people or "souls". I do think of universe bleed, dimensional bleed, time, events on a hard disk nit having been completely wiped showing up, even events running into eachother within a computer processor. Dead people reaching across the dead realm to interact with the living? No so much.

Dr. Ian Stevenson is a professor who's written books on reincarnation, only difference between him and other people who believe in reincarnation is that his work is thoroughly and rigorously researched. Fascinating stuff, check these three links out.

1) http://www.virginia.edu/insideuva/2001/03/stevenson.html

2) amazon book reviews on one of his many books on reincarnation (you can check out the others)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0813908728/?tag=infjs-20

3) Four year old boy as a World War II Pilot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG4HOobuQCo

I have the Kindle version of one Dr Stevensons books - Fascinating stuff. I am a firm believer. My favourite story is the one with the boy who identified his previous murderer.. and located where his previous body was hidden... AND uncovered the instrument which caused his death.. all while carrying a large birthmark on his forehead which matched the mark on the uncovered body. Well, what can you say to that?

I'm trying to hit all my targets, not mess with anyone, sustain true love in all it's forms I am blessed with, continue to defeat the devils plans for my little life and be an inspiration to others in order to never, ever ever ever come back here.

Last edited:
I dont discount paranormal events. I just lean one direction more than the other related to what they really are. I simply dont believe that its sentient dead people or "souls". I do think of universe bleed, dimensional bleed, time, events on a hard disk nit having been completely wiped showing up, even events running into eachother within a computer processor. Dead people reaching across the dead realm to interact with the living? No so much.
Oh, I don’t jump to that conclusion either…who is to say what really happened during my experiences?
I do have to allow for the possibility that there is intelligence behind such things…if you believe in the possibility of one universe bleeding into another then who is to say that all the new age talk of moving on to a higher vibration when we die isn’t true and they aren’t trying to contact us back?
I mean…anything is really possible…it’s jumping into that “it is this way and no amount of proof will change my mind” or not even considering possibilities that make us slightly uncomfortable that bothers me. I don’t think you do that.
A lot of people who claim to be “Christian” do that however.
You should watch that documentary that I posted on my thread about the real scientific explorations of EVPs….not the Ghost Adventurer tweaker EVPs…hahaha.
These are actual electronics engineers that have built EVP collection devices…some even without microphones…and still voices were caught!
It is very well documented that since the invention of the telephone, the radio, even the telegraph, there have been anomalous voices claiming to be from the next life.
Parents receive telephone calls from their deceased children…there are recordings on voicemail, etc.
There is an explanation lacking so far….but people are still exploring it with great success.
Here is the link for you….I love this documentary, its fantastic.
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=74&p=773816&viewfull=1#post773816

Oh, I don’t jump to that conclusion either…who is to say what really happened during my experiences?
I do have to allow for the possibility that there is intelligence behind such things…if you believe in the possibility of one universe bleeding into another then who is to say that all the new age talk of moving on to a higher vibration when we die isn’t true and they aren’t trying to contact us back?
I mean…anything is really possible…it’s jumping into that “it is this way and no amount of proof will change my mind” or not even considering possibilities that make us slightly uncomfortable that bothers me. I don’t think you do that.
A lot of people who claim to be “Christian” do that however.
You should watch that documentary that I posted on my thread about the real scientific explorations of EVPs….not the Ghost Adventurer tweaker EVPs…hahaha.
These are actual electronics engineers that have built EVP collection devices…some even without microphones…and still voices were caught!
It is very well documented that since the invention of the telephone, the radio, even the telegraph, there have been anomalous voices claiming to be from the next life.
Parents receive telephone calls from their deceased children…there are recordings on voicemail, etc.
There is an explanation lacking so far….but people are still exploring it with great success.
Here is the link for you….I love this documentary, its fantastic.
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=74&p=773816&viewfull=1#post773816

The one thing that tends to bug me is that there tends to be a want for this stuff to be true, and whenever that exists it introduces confirmation bias. It's also not unheard of for people to entirely fabricate what they wish to be true.

And actually I have a really good nose for hoaxes but I've mostly given up challenging people about it. I don't know why I know but I just know. A lot of people claim that but the difference between me and them is that I'm actually getting something probably. A lot of people claim that too but the difference between me and them is that I remain skeptical but it happens anyway.

The one thing that tends to bug me is that there tends to be a want for this stuff to be true, and whenever that exists it introduces confirmation bias. It's also not unheard of for people to entirely fabricate what they wish to be true.

And actually I have a really good nose for hoaxes but I've mostly given up challenging people about it. I don't know why I know but I just know. A lot of people claim that but the difference between me and them is that I'm actually getting something probably. A lot of people claim that too but the difference between me and them is that I remain skeptical but it happens anyway.
Oh totally…I am sure that I have my biases.
But it really falls into anyone's personal integrity with themselves and how much they are willing to live in denial.
Of course when one finds a subject interesting there is already a bias there to try and seek out information to support your interest. This even exists in so-called “scientific” experiments.
The reasons that I am interested in the subjects that I am interested in is because I have had experiences that science can not explain to me…and I have learned that there are many more like me who don’t necessarily want to say it was a “ghost” or this or that…but want instead an explanation of how a “ghost” could even be possible.
I am still pretty skeptical about most things…even those I post on my Merkabah thread. I would like for someone to find an explanation for some of the strange occurrences in our world…and it seems that people find bits and pieces but the smoking gun that people can’t pick apart so easy is elusive.
I am no a skeptic when it comes to there being strange occurrences and activity that one would equate with a “ghost” or psychokenesis or the idea that there are things happening still that no one can explain fully. I am skeptical when someone says they have it figured out.
If I hadn’t personally had several experiences over my lifetime, with other people as witnesses too, then I would probably be the first to discount a lot of what I now find fascinating.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;h6M-nXjh_9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h6M-nXjh_9I[/video]

I'm alright with the idea of reincarnation, although I sort of dont know why it would serve God's purposes, although who am I to know the mind of God?

I've done shrooms before. I was 19 at the time and I had some seriously awakening moments. I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. I remember just laying on the floor with my friend and watching all my past lives occur. My soul has been through hundreds of past lives. I would even say it's up to around the 600s? I'm pretty fucking old. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do extreme drugs. If you choose to, make sure it is in a safe environment. I honestly thoroughly enjoyed shrooms because I felt like I could experience a part of existence that I otherwise would never get to when sober. I never had really intense psychic experiences with weed though... it just makes me depressed (depending on the crowd) or hungry. Maybe slightly more introspective.

I know out of all the lives I've had, that this is the third significant life for me. In my significant first, I was a very violent and brutal Egyptian Queen who killed her husband and children for power. I was pretty much a horrible person and condemned a lot of indigenous tribes and other ethnic groups around my territory into terror. I would stop at nothing just to stay in power. I was hanged after a few years of power. I don't know much about my second significant life but I know I was a warrior AND a man. Ironically enough, I was much more gentle as a man than a woman LOL. I've always felt that this has a lot to do with my inner self... how I always had a conflict with my yin and yang. I would say I learned how to finally balance it in this life but I do struggle a bit from time to time.

I have tattoos dedicated to Egyptology and I was obsessed with learning about it since I was little. I even have a Egyptian ring given to me when my Gma passed (her ring) and I always felt an attachment to her even though I never knew her. I feel like she has been my grandmother before. And even my current BF now has been my lover/husband in several previous lives of mine. It all sounds crazy... and it freaking is... but I have no doubt in reincarnation. In fact, If I want to visit my lives... I will go back into deep meditation and chant until I experience them.

I dunno about it being linked to god. I don't believe in god in a religious sense. I just believe in an all encompassing spirit. So for that part, I'm indifferent to it.

Last edited:
I've done shrooms before. I was 19 at the time and I had some seriously awakening moments. I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. I remember just laying on the floor with my friend and watching all my past lives occur. My soul has been through hundreds of past lives. I would even say it's up to around the 600s? I'm pretty fucking old. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do extreme drugs. If you choose to, make sure it is in a safe environment. I honestly thoroughly enjoyed shrooms because I felt like I could experience a part of existence that I otherwise would never get to when sober.

+1 on this.

I'm not a big advocate of recreational drug use, though I am a big advocate of decriminalization for a number of reasons.

But as far as worthwhile drugs, I'd put shrooms near the top. I've had small doses in recent years, but I've yet to revisit the McKenna-esque heroic doses from my youth (4+ grams). I am sure I will at some point later on down the road; I feel like once every few years or so is good for prying open your third eye. And even then I'd approach it maturely and in a highly controlled setting.

There's been a lot of studies conducted with psilocybin - people with depression, terminal illnesses and such. Johns Hopkins ran a study back in...2008, I think? It seemed to produce fairy remarkable changes in patients who were struggling with their mental state.

[video=youtube;CRn_HD7nH8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRn_HD7nH8g[/video]

In fact, If I want to visit my lives... I will go back into deep meditation and chant until I experience them.

What kind of meditation / chanting?

I'm not a big advocate of recreational drug use, though I am a big advocate of decriminalization for a number of reasons.

What kind of meditation / chanting?

Yeah, I agree. Some of them need to be decriminalized. Especially weed.

Mainly Kundalini. Do you know about chakras? I imagine each of my chakras being "torn open" and any negative or black energy being pulled out of each. I can now imagine ALL chakras being opened but for a beginner, I suggest imagining one chakra at a time and focusing on your root chakra. Then work your way up. This type of meditation can take a while to learn for some people, especially if they're more sensory orientated. So after I imagine each chakra being cleaned of bad energy, I imagine a white/positive energy light being focused on the chakra and fixing it or even giving it a "tune up". Then I imagine white, positive light all around my body and just reenergizing it. This is the part where you will feel your temples explode. Sometimes you might feel like your soul is separating from your body. This is normal. Or if you're super in tuned with it, you might feel like your energy is being tuned in with all the energy around you. I wish I could describe this feeling more but its just a feeling of being "one with the energy". As for chant, I just stick to "nam myoho renge kyo" or the "om mani padme hum" and sing them over and over until I can focus on meditating.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Korg
Here’s a good article I found…I won’t post the whole thing because the videos don’t work here.

Children Remember Dying in Oklahoma Bombing, 9/11? Reincarnation?

REINCARNATION-OKLAHOMA.jpg

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/976...-dying-in-oklahoma-bombing-911-reincarnation/

Dr. Ian Stevenson is a professor who's written books on reincarnation, only difference between him and other people who believe in reincarnation is that his work is thoroughly and rigorously researched. Fascinating stuff, check these three links out.

1) http://www.virginia.edu/insideuva/2001/03/stevenson.html

2) amazon book reviews on one of his many books on reincarnation (you can check out the others)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0813908728/?tag=infjs-20

3) Four year old boy as a World War II Pilot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG4HOobuQCo

Good stuff! I knew that I was a spirit inhabiting a human body when I was 4 years old and everynight for about a month in my dreams I would travel between the spirit and ethereal planes. I did not freak out because when you are a child you just accept all that is immaterial. Just the fact that we can observe our physical bodies with detachment (through meditation, physical activity, dreaming) is an obvious indication that we are souls reincarnated in the 3rd dimension to learn soul lessons and to finally transcend them.