Rape prevention and female self-defense | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Rape prevention and female self-defense

My my.
That's just a wee bit judgemental.
I am sure your view is the only possible one.
In which case, my humble apologies, for whatever transgression I may be guilty of.
You just said women are sex objects.... seriously..

And Flavus, I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly. Please, correct me if I am wrong. Are you saying that an assault to the body is not as injurous as that of an assault to the mind?

I don't see how you can separate the two. When person is raped, their inner peace is destroyed--their mind and the way they perceive themselves and the world will forever be changed.

As for punishment for sex offenders... I personally think they should be jailed for the rest of their lives without parole. Free up more space in prison by releasing drug offenders. They get longer sentences than the sex offenders, usually for chrissakes.

I am saying that significant interference with the normal development of a child's mind and sense of self is a worse crime than rape.

I am saying that in MF's original proposal the "cure" is worse than the disease.

I am saying that significant interference with the normal development of a child's mind and sense of self is a worse crime than rape.

I am saying that in MF's original proposal the "cure" is worse than the disease.
What "normal development" is being disrupted?

You just said women are sex objects.... seriously..

Don't any of you have the faintest clue why males are attracted to women in the first place???
What, are we all so mired in the appearance of things that to speak truth gets us a ticket to the gallows???
Males see women as sex objects.
Get over it.
This is called natural.
It is why we are not extinct, quite yet.
Face it: why else would a male even bother with a female, at least when his juices are still vital.
Females talk gobbledygook, act funny, look strange and can't spit.
What boy would be interested if he didn't think she was pretty?
It's the sex that keeps it all happening.

Really.
What manner of madhouse have I wandered into here?

Maybe I should add these little factoids about myself:
Just so you all know and are not horribly shocked:

I know what a man is.
I am a man.
I am not a woman, a gay, a sissy or an androgyne.
I am not a feminist.
I am not a leftist.
I am not a rightist.
I have no desire to make anyone exactly like me.
I am afraid of nothing.
I don't care what you believe.

That should go a long way to explaining the truths I am prone to express.
If you can't deal with facts, truth or reality, too bad.

Phew...

And that's as emotional as I am going to get.

Personally, I don't think men have a problem to work out. Or women.

Actually, men and women should respect eachother equally, but these days I'd say women need to show a bit more because we have become power hungry. I honestly think since men are no longer allowed to abuse women, we have gotten a very "what are you going to do about it" attitude. Not that I think men should do anything to disrespect women, I just think we need a balance. Anyways, women should learn to defend themselves somewhat, but men we still usually be physically superior to the female in such a situation. It still wouldn't be her fault because she couldn't whoop the guys ass. I suggest yelling "fire" in a rape situation. People would come running.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I agree: so why did you begin this loaded thread in the first place?
Like I don't already know.
You feed on things like this, and really, it's all soooo unnecessary.

Don't any of you have the faintest clue why males are attracted to women in the first place???
What, are we all so mired in the appearance of things that to speak truth gets us a ticket to the gallows???
Males see women as sex objects.
Get over it.
This is called natural.
It is why we are not extinct, quite yet.
Face it: why else would a male even bother with a female, at least when his juices are still vital.
Females talk gobbledygook, act funny, look strange and can't spit.
What boy would be interested if he didn't think she was pretty?
It's the sex that keeps it all happening.

Really.
What manner of madhouse have I wandered into here?

Maybe I should add these little factoids about myself:
Just so you all know and are not horribly shocked:

I know what a man is.
I am a man.
I am not a woman, a gay, a sissy or an androgyne.
I am not a feminist.
I am not a leftist.
I am not a rightist.
I have no desire to make anyone exactly like me.
I am afraid of nothing.
I don't care what you believe.

That should go a long way to explaining the truths I am prone to express.
If you can't deal with facts, truth or reality, too bad.

Phew...

And that's as emotional as I am going to get.
I don't know how you treat the women in your life. But I will say that despite jackhammering the point in that you are a man-- you are not typical.

Maybe sixty years ago you'd be an average joe, but if you said anything like this to any of the men I know, you would be laughed out of the room.

Sex is vital to humanity's existence.. Duh... But I'm not going to fuck every man I talk to, and I hardly expect the majority of men I talk to to expect such.

Did you just hop out of a time machine?

Clearly there is a reality disconnect at work here.
A common thing for me to get treated like a non-member of humanity, for my views.
They are my views.
You have yours.
I do not treat you like you are less than a flea for holding them.
I realize that you are the product of your society.
I have moved around the world too much to be as brainwashed as I might be.
Yes I did just step out of a time machine.
The sort that allows one to remain human in spite of everything.

Reactions: RecklessDreamer
Clearly there is a reality disconnect at work here.
A common thing for me to get treated like a non-member of humanity, for my views.
They are my views.
You have yours.
I do not treat you like you are less than a flea for holding them.
I realize that you are the product of your society.
I have moved around the world too much to be as brainwashed as I might be.
Yes I did just step out of a time machine.
The sort that allows one to remain human in spite of everything.
The only thing anyone in this thread has done is state disagreement to your beliefs, or deconstruct them logically.

Inferiority complex much?

Everyone should have their own say in how they feel about things.

But honestly, does the negativity not drain anyone? Maybe it's just me.

...you are not typical.

...you would be laughed out of the room.

...Did you just hop out of a time machine?

No. I am not typical. Should I be typical? If so: why?

Laughing me out of the room is hardly enlightened treatment of one holding differing views to your own.
Besides, it takes more than laughter to undermine my self confidence.

We already did the time machine insult.
So kind of you.

I don't know how you treat the women in your life. But I will say that despite jackhammering the point in that you are a man-- you are not typical.

Maybe sixty years ago you'd be an average joe, but if you said anything like this to any of the men I know, you would be laughed out of the room.

Sex is vital to humanity's existence.. Duh... But I'm not going to fuck every man I talk to, and I hardly expect the majority of men I talk to to expect such.

Did you just hop out of a time machine?

alt ctrl del: I think he may have made a point, you need to appreciate.

We men do see women as sex-objects. Not just men, but in general, male animals of whatever species see females as sex objects (when in-season, if that is the case).

The problem arises when men see women ONLY as sex-objects. Unlike the brute animals, men also have intellect and can recognise intellect and dignity in others, above that of mere objects.... and treat them accordingly. It is a matter of men not regarding women as though they (the men) were only brute animals.

Last edited:
The thread started out with negativity.
What did you expect?

Even more lulz, the deeper we go.

And exactly why the fuck should boys be taught to respect women?
This statement is guilty of the same sexism feminism stands against (on paper).

Men commit more violent crime against eachother than they do against women...(source)
So, following the same logic, shouldn't there be some grand campaign urging the teaching of boys to respect men?

How about trying to teach people to respect other people?
I'm pretty perplexed as to why this sort of thing isn't the conclusion people supposedly striving for "equality" reach automatically.
Why do we have "feminism" rather than "anti-sexism"?

I'm glad someone stated this. Also I need defense courses from people who are 6'4 and taller and weigh more than 194 lbs.

alt ctrl del: I think he may have made a point, you need to appreciate.

We men do see women as sex-objects. Not just men, but in general, male animals of whatever species see females as sex objects (when in-season, if that is the case).

The problem arises when men see women ONLY as sex-objects. Unlike the brute animals, men also have intellect and can recognise intellect and dignity in others, above that of mere objects.... and treat them accordingly. It is a matter of men not regarding women as though they (the men) were only brute animals.

We, as a race, tend to sexualize the other gender I believe but like you said, I don't think we get to the point of seeing the other gender as only a sex object.

Reactions: bamf
Even more lulz, the deeper we go.

Note: the starter of the thread.
The constant stirrer of emotion.
The feeder upon negativity and conflict.
Appearing again and again when things get too pleasant.
A victim, perhaps, of pc brainwashing?

I may be wrong, but I fancy I see a pattern.
Is conflict the desired result?
Am I entering this forum expecting something unreasonable?
Like reason?

I am here to investigate interacting with people I may have something in common with.
People that do not - like Pavlov's dog - take every viewpoint as a direct attack upon their whole value-system, and strike back in retaliation.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila