Questions About Christianity | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Questions About Christianity

It doesn't bother me at all [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]

please keep posting scripture

[MENTION=6281]lisamarie[/MENTION] :p

boooooooo! LOL :)

Reactions: CindyLou
I can't stand when people do or say stuff...

Unless I did or said it first. :p

Reactions: Jill Hives
[video=youtube_share;r8hjtFq3vE0]http://youtu.be/r8hjtFq3vE0[/video]

[MENTION=6281]lisamarie[/MENTION]

I was just messing around. :)

No crush

LOL

Am I supposed to crush on someone?

can I crush on you or [MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION]?

I think she is taken. I don't know who is taken and who isn't, and who talks behind the scenes in the sketchy PM circuit and gossip filled tinychats

If you crushed on me or [MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] I wouldn't blame you. We are both fabulous ladies. True story. You are pretty fabulous too and if I went that way I'd be all over that (ya know).

I don't know who is or isn't taken either, not that I even care. Flirting is fun. It's a forum. IT'S JUST A FORUM!

LOL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you crushed on me or [MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] I wouldn't blame you. We are both fabulous ladies. True story. lmao. You are pretty fabulous too and if I went that way I'd be all over that (ya know).

I don't know who is or isn't taken either, not that I even care. Flirting is fun. It's a forum. IT'S JUST A FORUM!

LOL :)

Good luck with that. I've tried e-flirting here and it didn't go well for me.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Can someone tell me what the questions are?
Name a time you and A coworker had a disagreement and how you solved that problem.

Ohh there are no questions... but there are monkey emoticons. well played INFJ's :m059:

Name a time you and A coworker had a disagreement and how you solved that problem.

Well I was a Sargeant in the Army so if I outranked them I told them to lock it up, or do pushups. If they outranked me I locked it up, and the last time I had a disagreement with someone my own rank I punched them in the nose. There was lots of blood, but after that everything was civil.

Well I was a Sargeant in the Army so if I outranked them I told them to lock it up, or do pushups. If they outranked me I locked it up, and the last time I had a disagreement with someone my own rank I punched them in the nose. There was lots of blood, but after that everything was civil.

Didn't you learn anything in ACAP?

Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP) or ACAP as in the crap they make you go through before you get out of the military? Guess it doesnt matter because the answer for both is no.