Punching Nazis | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Punching Nazis

I guess I can't stop anyone from punching me for my "antifascist dogma".
You can do it

Modern-Kihon-Partner-Drill1.gif

No matter how satisfying a gauntlet to the face of someone who advocates massive ethnic cleansing might be, I do tend to personally be anti-violence. I've yet to even piss in the Cheerios of my enemies, let alone give them a punch to the face.

Lol. This.

I've never hit anyone before. I don't really feel any sympathy for the guy. Yeah, I feel nothing that he was punched but large groups of people condoning violence is pretty sketchy territory and gives me mixed feelings. Especially since Nazi gets thrown around pretty casually these days.

I'm glad we all agree on this.. If we end up deciding someone needs to be punished I vote for the gauntlet to the face vs. the cheerios route, personally lol

Let's keep this thread going.

Would you kill a Nazi for $1,000,000?
I would like to say yes, but repeating the same deplorable behaviour is not justified. A bit like Trump saying torture absolutely works, (e.g. because in his mind those people deserve it, so it's OK).

That's how wars are started, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, etc.

Last edited:

Yeah, I could do with the money, but my karma is already negligible and I don't want to go to hell, Lol!
...or be reincarnated as a Cockroach!

Let's keep this thread going.

Would you kill a Nazi for $1,000,000?

I've never been in a position where I ever had the opportunity to kill someone so I can't say for sure.

If I found I had the will to kill someone then a Nazi for $1,000,000? Wouldn't even hesitate.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Free
Wait, where's the obligatory noob response!?

"NO, but I'd kill the person who'd kill the poor Nazi!"

Reactions: the
Idk why protestors are expected to be polite. Grow up.

Reactions: 88chaz88
Wait, where's the obligatory noob response!?

"NO, but I'd kill the person who'd kill the poor Nazi!"
What If the nazi is a puppy?

Reactions: acd