Punching Nazis | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Punching Nazis

329683936_2d7daee3b4.jpg

@ruji u monster
Is that the intpforum.com cat?

Reactions: Free
Would you guys still punch a Nazi* if he/she'd** give you the thing you 2nd most wanted*** to have if you didn't punch him?

*the real stuff: wearing a monocle and violently calling you a schweinhund, not just a regular person violating your safe space
**let's be honest, a she-Nazi would be way more evil than a he-Nazi could ever be
***in contrast to the thing you want most, in which case the most of you would yield faster than a Frenchman**** ever could
****in loving memory of Gordon Kaye

Reactions: Free and Peppermint
Would you guys still punch a Nazi* if he/she'd** give you the thing you 2nd most wanted*** to have if you didn't punch him?

*the real stuff: wearing a monocle and violently calling you a schweinhund, not just a regular person violating your safe space
**let's be honest, a she-Nazi would be way more evil than a he-Nazi could ever be
***in contrast to the thing you want most, in which case the most of you would yield faster than a Frenchman**** ever could
****in loving memory of Gordon Kaye
I can't believe you end noted a short post.

Anyhow, to make what your asking more tangible:

Would you punch Eva Braun, if she wanted to go on a flirty date with you?
tumblr_inline_o0i9g8jfil1ryh1c8_500.gif

I can't believe you end noted a short post.
Never stop believing.

Anyhow, to make what your asking more tangible:

Would you punch Eva Braun, if she wanted to go on a flirty date with you?
tumblr_inline_o0i9g8jfil1ryh1c8_500.gif
I'd neither punch nor date her.
Unless it's zombie Eva Braun. Then I think I'd be allowed to punch her in her undead face before she eats my brains.

Would you* punch** this lady***, also known as Trigglypuff, if she**** wanted to go on a flirty date with you?
r0fXL4q.gif

*i.e. Mr. Flavius Aquila
** Or kick her in the nuts
***Not assuming her gender
****And the evil spirit possessing her

Last edited:
Would you* punch** this lady***, also known as Trigglypuff, if she**** wanted to go on a flirty date with you?
r0fXL4q.gif

*i.e. Mr. Flavius Aquila, being a proud male member of the oppressive patriarchy
If you're talking about the air drummer, I would be tempted to look at her the wrong way... just so she freaked out even more... I'd want to see how far up her crazy dial goes. (But in reality, I'd probably just call security to remove her, regardless of what her intentions are).

Never stop believing.

I'd neither punch nor date her.
Unless it's zombie Eva Braun. Then I think I'd be allowed to punch her in her undead face before she eats my brains.

r0fXL4q.gif

*i.e. Mr. Flavius Aquila
I'd be scared of this woman having a heart attack. She clearly does not get much if any exercise. Leaving the question what shes on about. Did someone threaten to take Dairy Queen away?

I'd be scared of this woman having a heart attack. She clearly does not get much if any exercise. Leaving the question what shes on about. Did someone threaten to take Dairy Queen away?
Perhaps she was having a heart attack, and couldn't get anyone's attention.

It almost looks as though she's trying to defibrillate herself.

Reactions: Eventhorizon