Punching Nazis | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Punching Nazis

that scene you posted made me laugh both times I watched it so far lolol

Video quality is poop! But I wasn't sure what to Google to find it "hmm, 'Robin Hood Men in Tights Duel with the Gauntlet in the castle scene'??"

Reactions: James and Free
Video quality is poop! But I wasn't sure what to Google to find it "hmm, 'Robin Hood Men in Tights Duel with the Gauntlet in the castle scene'??"

Lololol For some reason I had a scene from I think Far and Away (also from the early 90s lol) in my mind when I mentioned the duel where they take 20 or so paces and then turn and shoot. Tom Cruise can't see anything and Nicole Kidman comes to his rescue and then they jump in a wagon and race off to win land?? I couldn't remember what it was called so I googled Tom Cruise duel but never found the scene I was talking about. It was a great use of my time.

Yours was far better ;)

So did we decide we are fine with the punch? Looks like we're fine with it

@hush loved the clip lol. "I accept, ker-pow ! "

Whilst I have zero tolerance for Nazi's, I'm not fine with anyone punching anyone, because it doesn't solve anything, it makes it worse.

I think resisting violence is fine, but inflicting it isn't. For me it's only permissable as a last resort in self defense. Personally I love seeing people like that start talking, because it usually doesn't take too long until they say something, totally crazy and moronic. I think any decent journalist ought to be able to bring them down to earth with a bump, with just a few probing questions.

There's no better advert for anti extremism, than hearing them discuss their "whacky" views on the world. Eg "There were no concentration camps, the Nazi's never bombed other countries etc". I picture them standing next to the old wreckage of some of buildings I've walked past, that the Nazi's did bomb and destroy here. Then I feel sorry for them, and wonder what kind of medication, would better help them come back to some kind of sanity. A lot. I'm guessing it would take a lot. :)

@hush loved the clip lol. "I accept, ker-pow ! "

Whilst I have zero tolerance for Nazi's, I'm not fine with anyone punching anyone, because it doesn't solve anything, it makes it worse.

I think resisting violence is fine, but inflicting it isn't. For me it's only permissable as a last resort in self defense. Personally I love seeing people like that start talking, because it usually doesn't take too long until they say something, totally crazy and moronic. I think any decent journalist ought to be able to bring them down to earth with a bump, with just a few probing questions.

There's no better advert for anti extremism, than hearing them discuss their "whacky" views on the world. Eg "There were no concentration camps, the Nazi's never bombed other countries etc". I picture them standing next to the old wreckage of some of buildings I've walked past, that the Nazi's did bomb and destroy here. Then I feel sorry for them, and wonder what kind of medication, would better help them come back to some kind of sanity. A lot. I'm guessing it would take a lot. :)

Oh god James, don't even get me started on the idiocy of Holocaust deniers... *cringes* The stupid is strong with them. Once such individuals open their mouths, they do tend to punch themselves in their own faces, so to speak.

No matter how satisfying a gauntlet to the face of someone who advocates massive ethnic cleansing might be, I do tend to personally be anti-violence. I've yet to even piss in the Cheerios of my enemies, let alone give them a punch to the face.

Oh god James, don't even get me started on the idiocy of Holocaust deniers... *cringes* The stupid is strong with them. Once such individuals open their mouths, they do tend to punch themselves in their own faces, so to speak.

No matter how satisfying a gauntlet to the face of someone who advocates massive ethnic cleansing might be, I do tend to personally be anti-violence. I've yet to even piss in the Cheerios of my enemies, let alone give them a punch to the face.

I can't even look at Cheerios now. It's the guilt that gets you in the end. ;)

. I've yet to even piss in the Cheerios of my enemies
I can't even look at Cheerios now. It's the guilt that gets you in the end. ;)

I haven't tinkled in my enemies cheerios, but I've dropped a dook in my friends cap'n crunch...

I had to post this...

I haven't tinkled in my enemies cheerios, but I've dropped a dook in my friends cap'n crunch...

wU0XOu2.gif

• Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
    • Satyagraha Leaflet No. 13 ( 3 May 1919) MK Gandhi

It's not actionable because perfect equality would make justice and morality unjust and immoral, because both involve defining things for other people whether they agree to it or not.

Logic is not everything.

I agree, logic is not everything. What does actionable have to do with it?

Reactions: Skarekrow
He insinuated false and offensive things about forum members a short time ago: half a dozen posts, implying there's srormfront, white nationalism, racism, and who knows what else thriving here. I wanted to call out his past actual/demonstrated transphobia and racism as a means of showing up his fucking hypocrisy. I decided not to because everyone kind of shut his labeling/accusing/insinuating/hate-stirring that time.

I think I finally got the shits with his hate mongering because this time he introduced the notion of accepting political violence. I decided "no mas."

Here's the antecedent bullshit, from earlier this month, which almost got me calling him out:
https://www.infjs.com/threads/infj-predisposition-to-ethno-nationalism.33012/page-7#post-963441

(NOTA BENE: THIS IS TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, NOT TO OPEN OLD WOUNDS.).

So your cunning plan to show there's no white nationalism here is to defend a white nationalist?