88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1

In case anyone missed this. Actual alt-right activist and actual Nazi, Richard Spencer, got punched while delivering an interview.

Normally I'd just file this under the international law of: Talk shit, get hit.

But there's something delicious in the "no safe space" crowd throwing a hissy fit and labelling the assailant as a domestic terrorist.

C21iT80UoAAwSW1.jpg

I view "Nazi's" like I do the Wesboro Baptist church. Attention lovers with a ridiculous message to spread just so they can get into the news. Anytime a Nazi gets punched in the face is a good time.
Btw, I did not watch this video. So if it's really a panda getting punched I would be sad about it instead.

In case anyone missed this. Actual alt-right activist and actual Nazi, Richard Spencer, got punched while delivering an interview.

Normally I'd just file this under the international law of: Talk shit, get hit.

But there's something delicious in the "no safe space" crowd throwing a hissy fit and labelling the assailant as a domestic terrorist.

C21iT80UoAAwSW1.jpg
I don't think it's good to hate one's opponents, even if it would be more of a reciprocal stance than anything. Meh.

Technically any politically motivated violence is/can be classified as terrorism. It isn't a qualitative difference if you attack someone because they are politically western-democratic, or because they are left/right democratic. (As absurd as it seems to be calling domestic political violence "terrorism", it is equally absurd to reserve the term for only certain groups like muslims).

Being against safe spaces is not at all inconsistent with being against punching people whose views you find repugnant, actually. If those guys wanted to debate Spencer, ask him questions, and so on, that would be different.

I do understand where those guys are probably coming from, though. The kinds of viewpoints he promotes aren't really nuanced enough to match reality fully (at least the ones I know of--I mostly only paid attention to the whole genetics and intelligence arguments he and others in that camp made).

Reactions: Free and Peppermint
Being against safe spaces is not at all inconsistent with being against punching people whose views you find repugnant, actually. If those guys wanted to debate Spencer, ask him questions, and so on, that would be different.

No, see, safe spaces are meant to be places where certain people can feel safe from harassment/bullying including physical violence. Not, like many seem to think, a place where only certain opinions are allowed, that's what we refer to as an echo chamber.

However, it's also funny that a prominent member from a crowd that pride themselves on masculinity ends up crying like a wuss at the slightest physical altercation.

I don't condone Richard Spencer getting punched in the face for being a racist... I hope all the rage he has managed to conjure up by promoting his views can be channeled into something constructive in opposing his ideology.

Last edited:
This thread should be titled "punching racists". Nazis were left wing nationalist + environmentalist + racist. I'd be surprised if whoever the guy that was punched wasn't right-wing.

Given that punching Richard Spencer is now condoned, I'd be more than happy to declare the immediate punching of all Antifa members on-site, just as a pre-emptive strike on their ability to punch whomever they see as a threat to their dogma.

I find it interesting how violence is only approved of and permitted by liberals when they are the ones doing it.

I find it interesting how violence is only approved of and permitted by liberals when they are the ones doing it.
Their inconsistency only makes sense if you set aside the notion that they consider themselves equal to others.

Was this kangaroo a Nazi? I think so, it got punched in the face.

Reactions: Professor Snep
To be clear, I don't condone attacking anyone unprovoked, however my heart isn't going to bleed when a man who advocates black genocide gets twatted in the face.

*sits back to enjoy the inevitable great lengths posters will go to oppose or approve face punching*

I'm all for face punching!
Let the fisticuffs commence!

Reactions: j654dgj7
To be clear, I don't condone attacking anyone unprovoked, however my heart isn't going to bleed when a man who advocates black genocide gets twatted in the face.
This whole thread is pretty rich coming from a transphobe.

... So why then do I get annoyed at transsexuals/transgenders?...

...And then it came to me.

Transsexuals make life too fucking complcated!

Seriously, imagine my thoughts about sexuality from a small child growing into puberty.
  1. There are males and females, boys and girls. I'm a boy, therefore I have a winky. Right, got that.
  2. Girls are different, therefore I should play with boys.
  3. Mummy and daddy are girl and boy respectively, and they like each other and did stuff with each other that only boys and girls do.
  4. I like girls.
  5. Apparently some boys like other boys in the way that I like girls and vice versa. Things are getting complicated but I can deal.
  6. Now I've just been informed that some boys are really girls and the other way around. From this I can deduce that the entire human race is taking the piss!

So if you do happen to be transgender, and I appear to have some animosity towards your decision to be so, it's because you make my brain hurt.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]CBUpzG72WJE[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Blur - Girls & Boys (HD Official Video)[/ame]

https://www.infjs.com/threads/my-problem-with-transsexuals.16055/