Punching Nazis | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Punching Nazis

That was 6 years ago and I fully apologise for it.

You wouldn't want me digging up your posts from that far back.
I own my distaste for many ideologies and don't use it as a vehicle to make myself some paragon of virtue, from which to sneer in superiority.

Dredge anything you please from my posts. I have no issues with what I've said in the past.

Reactions: the and Sinny
Well I'm not going to anyway, since I'm not a dispicable little vindictive arsehole like you.

Well I'm not going to anyway, since I'm not a dispicable little vindictive arsehole like you.
No you're a virtuous open minded "good citizen of the world"... albeit with an embarrassing transphobic past.
Lol.

It's embarrassing watching someone trying to "be the better man".

Hey...
My video of the kangaroo is amusing ....

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Do you feel comfortable using the term transphobic for a confused and honest post coming from a young guy about gender and sex?
Only if he tries to apply labels to others. I am relaxed and at ease with calling out hypocrisy.

Reactions: Sinny
The big ones can be dangerous... my gut reaction was surprise that the kangaroo didn't tear his gut open with one downward slashing kick. It's funny that he got away without trouble.
Yes. I know the roo could have fed him up.
What I found really humorous was the head lock it had the dog in. I didn't know that was something they did.

Yes. I know the roo could have fed him up.
What I found really humorous was the head lock it had the dog in. I didn't know that was something they did.
Their short front paws look pathetic, but they can crush a garbage can with them.

This guy got punched in the face, I'm okay with it for now. I may change my mind later.
What about the kangaroo?

Only if he tries to apply labels to others. I am relaxed and at ease with calling out hypocrisy.

At least he has shown growth and maturation over the past 6 years. You, however, are still up to the same immature shenanigans. Grow up.

Reactions: Free
I helped him along.
:D

Are you taking credit that belongs to my trans and feminist friends? Because that's pretty fucking insulting.

You did fuck all.

Reactions: Free
Are you taking credit that belongs to my trans and feminist friends? Because that's pretty fucking insulting.

You did fuck all.
life-goes-on-lebowski.gif

No you're a virtuous open minded "good citizen of the world"... albeit with an embarrassing transphobic past.
Lol.

It's embarrassing watching someone trying to "be the better man".
Right. People don't grow, they don't learn, they're perpetually their past selves. Does it make you feel like "the better man" posting this?

Right. People don't grow, they don't learn, they're perpetually their past selves. Does it make you feel like "the better man" posting this?
Nope. We all have biases in our past, present, and future, which makes advocating approval for violence against biased people pointless, and overlooks the fact that none of us are better, or in a position to condemn.

I have no issue with telling you, or anyone else, that you are neither better, nor worse than me, or anyone else. Pretending that others are below you, or that some are entitled to smack others is stupid.

Wake up call: we are all equal.

Attack opinions with opinions, fine, but physically attacking/assaulting because of opinions is wrong, as is advocating complacency towards physical assault.

Last edited:
So according to Flavus, genocide is just some other opinion.

"We're all equal, guys. Really."

What a crock of shit.