Punching Nazis | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Punching Nazis

I think he's just amusing himself because I don't believe he legitimately cares.
He probably doesn't care but ends up being right regardless.

It's very difficult to argue with reason and logic.

There's been an increase of racist attacks since the election, but punching a Nazi is where we draw the line.
When you make a statement like that you have to know that someone is going to ask you for the data (from a nonbias source) to back it up.

I know there have been numerous attacks on Trump supporters but find it hard to believe what you have stated here. Can you provide some proof please?

When you make a statement like that you have to know that someone is going to ask you for the data (from a nonbias source) to back it up.

And when you make a statement like that you know someone will instantly dismiss any source you show.

The right is very efficient at dispensing that principle historically. Do we really want things to go down the path of political violence?

I liked it when the left was pacifist.

I thought you liked pragmatism.

Reactions: Free
And when you make a statement like that you know someone will instantly dismiss any source you show.
Yes, if it is bias.
So you are saying this is nothing more than a fantasy you have. Not a big deal. I'm used to it. I'll just file it under delusional statement and disappointment.

As a note I believe people can grow, learn and change. I know that I have and that I continue to do so.

I think pacifism is making people toxic because it causes people to lose a healthy sense of boundaries. It's part of the reason the internet is full of assholes for example.

Reactions: Free and Sinny
No violence should be condoned. Period.

Yeah I'm sure that slaves could talk their way to freedom, or India could talk itself out of occupation. Gosh if only someone would've just talked to Hitler or the Russian Tzars...

I think pacifism is making people toxic because it causes people to lose a healthy sense of boundaries. It's part of the reason the internet is full of assholes for example.
That's a thread topic. Go on, fire it up... I don't have an opinion on that yet.

Yeah I'm sure that slaves could talk their way to freedom, or India could talk itself out of occupation. Gosh if only someone would've just talked to Hitler or the Russian Tzars...
If you intend to start a war, civil or otherwise in favor of eliminating political opponents, you have to be willing to be damaged beyond belief.

Shit did Richard Spencer die?

If you intend to start a war, civil or otherwise in favor of eliminating political opponents, you have to be willing to be damaged beyond belief.
Nobody is getting eliminated here.

Punching is not murder. It just makes people aware of what they are doing.

Reactions: Free
And it barely even hurt him.

If somebody truly wanted to hurt him he would be dead. The opportunity was there.
Apply that implied principle to anything else and its absurdity will be apparent. Eg. Domestic violence.

Not even addressing the punching thing, just the attempt to contend that Spencer is not a Nazi/Neo-Nazi. I mean, this is pretty blatant.

The Nazi salutes are not subtle. Spencer referring to "The Great Struggle" and "Children of the Sun" is not subtle. The Great Struggle refers back to one of the most blatantly Nazi pieces of literature and figures.

Hitler-Biggest-Hit-033142241837.jpg