Professions you'd want to try | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Professions you'd want to try

Gigallo.

A fry cook on Venus.

I'd like to try working on a fishing vessel or an intercontinental cargo ship.

This is actually pretty fun...and energizing. I worked on our family's salmon troller for a couple of summers. I love being on the water. The challenges when the weather turned bad were pure adrenaline. You can get a job as a greenhorn fairly easily if you just post your want ad on the wharf.

First mated a few years and loved it on a sportfisherman. Had the hours for Captains license but never took the test; enjoyed being down where the action was.

I'd love to work at CENTCOM during times of trouble; NASA during times of peace would be cool. Counterintelligence would be fulfilling. Ah, but time has all but passed me by....cannot complain.

Counterintelligence IS fulfilling!

Reactions: just me
This is actually pretty fun...and energizing. I worked on our family's salmon troller for a couple of summers. I love being on the water. The challenges when the weather turned bad were pure adrenaline. You can get a job as a greenhorn fairly easily if you just post your want ad on the wharf.

Oh cool! Around here it's all crabbers. They look like a salty lot, though.

A ZEPPELIN PILOT.

Actually, I'd just love to have my own Zeppelin.

Art Gallery manager/owner or museum curator.

*Human Resources
*Public Administration
Entrepreneur
Politician
Writer
Food Critic
Personal Training/Nutrition

COMEDIAN! :D (too too shy)

I'd like to work in hospice in some capacity....although I don't do blood so it couldn't be nursing. :m097:

Private investigator - If I can improve my objectivity.

I've been looking into this. The license itself isn't that tough to obtain.

I'm getting into the idea of digging past the shit people put out to what they really are. A crystalline profile of who they were, are, and will probably be. Even better if I can help others obtain the answers they seek.

I've been thinking about being a Nicki Minaj impersonator.

I'd like to try working in a buddhist temple, being a thief or conman for a living, teaching a class, or being a psychologist.

:m171:

Oh! And reasons why?

Monk - Curiousity how it is to be surrounded by spiritual people who aren't the fanatical by-the-book-because-god-says-so christians... more people who are just chill and spiritual.

Theif / Conman - Curiousity as to how easy it would be, how it would feel, how good I would be at it, and if I'd get a rush.

Teacher - Always liked finding ways to present things, this might be fun. Learning how people learn would be interesting too.

Psychologist - Learning how people work, discriminating the fall of the psychological apple. Ooooo...

Similar to your "monk", a secret hidden part of me has always daydreamed about being a nun, as well as a teacher and psychologist....

I'd like to be a nun, because it would be peaceful, require vast amounts of solitude, time for study, and I'd love being part of a group of people who are similarly connected on that spiritual/silent plane.

I'd like to be a teacher, to help young people and give them the tools to make it through the perilous twenties. Plus I'd love to have stimulating conversations on a regular basis, and be in a scholarly environment, and study the thing I am most passionate about.

I'd like to be a psychologist, but it almost seems like it would come to naturally to me, I feel like people are always "confessing" to me anyway, plus it might be depressing.

My INTJ partner has thought about being a "thief/conman" interestingly enough...

I think it might be fun being a chiropractor.

Not sure if I'd be any good at them, but I'd like to try:

Art History professor
Pastor/Theologian
Art Museum/Gallery Curator
Film Director
Film Producer
Film Editor
Film Critic
Cinematographer
Screenwriter
Casting Agent/Talent Scout
Photographer