corvidae

ohai internets
Donor
Dec 23, 2008
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
?
It seems like few, if any people here are that interested in professional sports. Maybe sports are too stereotypically macho-testosterone-filled-yet-childish events.

My University is right between New York City and Philadelphia, so the World Series between the Yankees and Phillies is quite a big deal.

:mjedib: Yankees monkey
:mjedir: Phillies monkey

lol, I'm not a big fan of sports and never really follow any coverage of news related to sports..I wish I could, but I am just not interested..first thing I would read if I received a newspaper would be technology and science or world issues, though I use the internet mainly.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

MMA

*Wakes up and roars!*

I like to watch all sorts of sport. Doesn't really matter if it is figure skating, soccer or mma or what it is. Most sport I can find interesting( just keep horses out of it ). But I'm no freak in anyway, I am not following anything religiously. Tho, its nice to sit back and relax, when its on tv.

Most of the time I find it boring to watch(Something I'd rather do than observe). Though since I kept hearing about it, I caught a bit of the Vikings vs Steelers game, since Vikings had been undefeated. Until that game, that is.

I started a sports thread not too long ago. It didn't get far, so I would have to agree with you. Not a huge sports base on this forum. I am a big fan of all my Michgan teams: Wings, Tigers, Lions, and Pistons. I follow college sports locally too, to a lesser extent.

football( the one where you kick the ball with your foot all the time), kick catch and carry (and a match that lasts 4 hours but you only play for 1) ball, tennis, anything really,

I wouldnt be a MMA or boxing fan!

I like to watch stupid human tricks, but I don't care who wins or what the names of the teams are or whatever. Snooker would be my favorite, partly because of the commentator, who actually knows how to shut up.
Posted via Mobile Device

It seems like few, if any people here are that interested in professional sports. Maybe sports are too stereotypically macho-testosterone-filled-yet-childish events.

My University is right between New York City and Philadelphia, so the World Series between the Yankees and Phillies is quite a big deal.

:mjedib: Yankees monkey
:mjedir: Phillies monkey

Yep, about right there with you. I feign interest to make people feel better, and will attend games if I get some CrackerJacks out of the deal. All that tackling and throwing and hitting makes me wince, (ouch!) and the last time I was at a football game someone poured a beer on my head. Ugh, and did I mention the yelling? and the fights? HOW is that fun?

And I feel soooooooo sorry for whoever loses, until I take a good look at their incomes, that is.

Yeah, just never have gotten off on beating people, or watching people try to beat each other. Hardly even comprehend it, in fact.

Yet I married a football player. Who spent years trying to make me understand it. Life is really strange.

I live in New Zealand, rugby and rugby league are BIG over here. I love supporting the national rugby and league teams. I also watch basketball (and play it!). Watching baseball and cricket = yawn yawn!

Last edited: