Prison, Suicide, and who was Aaron Swartz? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Prison, Suicide, and who was Aaron Swartz?

The article i have posted a link to says he was bullied into taking his own life but I don't believe Swartz killed himself i believe he was murdered to sioence him and to intimidate others

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
It's quite stupid of you to not realize it would be much easier to dispose of someone in an 'unfortunate car accident'.

@muir
It's quite stupid of you to not realize it would be much easier to dispose of someone in an 'unfortunate car accident'.
Is this gonna turn into a princess Diana thread? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Suicide...

I think being a whizz kid helped as well. With the computers.

n43563579795_8031.jpg

That's a guy called Rik Clay.

It's not really quite the same thing but he got 'suicided' as well. He spoke about a lot of the same things as [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] but was very specific about the London Olympics.

Actually Muir, what do you know about this guy?
There was a lot said about what would happen at the Olympics as well to do with the NWO (the stadium was quite weird) but nothing seemed to happen at eye level.

Reactions: muir
I wonder if anyone would care if he was unattractive.
In this case, yes. Aside from my shallowness:

1) He did a lot of things; him cofounding Reddit and other movements ensures that he is not some random stranger in the Internet.
2) His actions is related to internet piracy: a.k.a a somewhat sensitive issue for most of us using internet, thanks to SOPA and PIPA.
3) His affiliation with Reddit will most likely ensure his suicide
4) His circumstances were extraordinary. This is not just 'Reddit cofounder committing suicide', or 'Reddit cofounder being threatened with prison due to downloading scientific journals'. No, these were both.
5) DAMN THAT FACE.

Eliminate 3 of the circumstances though, it's more likely that people won't care.

Oh yeah the jews did it for sure.

/sarcasm

From the very little i know of him, he was awesome, and he was indeed bullied to set an example. I hope that people will become even more anti corporations and that more information will continue to flow freely over the internet.

Swartz was jewish and i'm defending him

Israel does not = jews

Israel = Rothschild fiefdom

Criticisng Israel and how it and the Rothschilds are influencing the US does not mean someone is blaming jews, it means someone is blaming the Rothschilds and any people they have helping them (whether jewish or not)

But yeah, agreed this guy WAS bullied by the establishment

Swartz was jewish and i'm defending him

Israel does not = jews

Israel = Rothschild fiefdom

Criticisng Israel and how it and the Rothschilds are influencing the US does not mean someone is blaming jews, it means someone is blaming the Rothschilds and any people they have helping them (whether jewish or not)

But yeah, agreed this guy WAS bullied by the establishment

Israel =/= Rotchilds.

Israel is Israel, with all it's complexity, history and future.

@muir

Oh i'm 'stupid' now lol!

i think i prefer being called 'crazy' to 'stupid'!

A car crash doesn't send out the same signal to people. A hanging says to everyone who is in the know that he has been murdered, thus sending a warning to them not to stand up against the NWO whilst looking like a suicide to those who aren't in the know, but a car accident can always believably be a car accident

This action had a duel purpose. One was to silence this effective political activist and the other was to tell other political activists that they are up against an enemy that is utterly ruthless

They do use car crashes though when it suits them to make a death look like an accident

A car crash doesn't send out the same signal to people. A hanging says to everyone who is in the know that he has been murdered, thus sending a warning

I hardly believe they thought it to be a good idea to kill him, especially now that he's becoming a martyr, and these past two years have had countless uprisings throughout the globe that this would be the worst time for people who want to maintain their power to create martyrs.

I think being a whizz kid helped as well. With the computers.

n43563579795_8031.jpg

That's a guy called Rik Clay.

It's not really quite the same thing but he got 'suicided' as well. He spoke about a lot of the same things as @muir but was very specific about the London Olympics.

Actually Muir, what do you know about this guy?
There was a lot said about what would happen at the Olympics as well to do with the NWO (the stadium was quite weird) but nothing seemed to happen at eye level.

Not a lot, just that he had compiled evidence to support an argument that the NWO was planning some sort of fake alien invasion

As always that sounds wild the first time you hear an idea like that, but it seems less weird when you hear NWO figures talking about creating an outside threat as a way of pulling people around the world together (under the control of the NWO of course!)

Here's Reagan putting the idea to the UN:

[video=youtube;QK-XATA-5gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-XATA-5gs[/video]

Here's Kissingers view on the alien threat idea:

"Today America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing that man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government."- Henry Kissinger 1991

Yeah the London Olympic stadium was pretty masonic with all the pyramids around the top of it, then there was of course the logo that had so much money spent on the designing of it that actually reads 'zion' (the Iranian government even threatened to boycott the London olympics as rascist because of this!)

zion2012.jpg

But there was a lot of subtle manipulation going on during the opening ceremony. There were scenes of the country side being turned into an industrial hell where everyone was covered in soot and worked all day followed by modern pop culture references and people sitting in their home watching TV

The message seemed to be ''you might have problems now, but at least you aren't covered in soot and working all day in the mills anymore'' which is reminiscent of conservative politican Prime Minister Harry MacMillan saying to the tory conference and the Britsh public in general, after world war 2 ''you've never had it so good!'' as if to say to people to shut up and not complain because they don't have bombs being dropped on their heads anymore!

But getting back to the alien theme...there has been a lot of alien related stuff in the shows surrounding the olympics and it is all about planting a seed in the consciousness of the public to prepare them for coming events

More info can be found online that will explain it well enough. That guy you've mentioned Rik Clay might be a good starting place for more info

I have a list of people i believe have been assassinated by the NWO. i don't have it on me here, but when i get it i'll post it

Sometimes you hear people say things like 'why do you think these guys are so bad?' or 'what makes you think these guys are ruthless'. the reason they are ruthless and in no way fit to lead a centralised government is because they are lying, murdering abusers and the people who 'get it' as in who can see what they are upto know just how diabolical these guys are....they are not benevolent people wanting the best for humanity...they are psychopaths, who promote people who show a lack of empathy

Last edited:
I hardly believe they thought it to be a good idea to kill him, especially now that he's becoming a martyr, and these past two years have had countless uprisings throughout the globe that this would be the worst time for people who want to maintain their power to create martyrs.

Its a race....to control peoples perceptions ie to win hearts and minds

On one side the people of the world are waking up to what is going on...they know more about who is pullling the strings than people have ever known. If enough people wake upto what is going on then they are going to have enough power to resist it and infact take complete control of the economy (because it is the workers who run the economy anyway....we don't actually need the capitalist class, who just vampire off the rest of us)

On the other side are the cabal who now realise that people are waking up in large numbers. This means that they have to try and rush through their plans to create a totalitarian government and get the control infrastructure in place before an enlightened public can resist them

This is why they are now putting so much effort into controlling the internet (as i predicted they would do years ago on this forum) because the internet is playing a part in the awakening

They are also having to disarm the public so that they can push through increasingly draconian laws

They want to follow the template of what Hitler did

Hitler burned down the Reichstag parliament building and then blamed the fire on his political opponents (the communists) in a 'false flag' operation. he then ordered the police/military to round up his political opponents and throw them in prison (5000 communists) and he declared a national emergency and passed the 'enabling act' which gave him total dictatorial control of Germany (that was the death of democracy in Germany at that time)

He then set up a secret police who would detain and torture political opponents, his media soaked the public with pro-nazi propaganda and the state became a totalitarian police state where children were encouraged to spy on their parents for the government

Guns were of course confiscated by the government as the public were disarmed

So this race is hitting a crucial stage which is why its so important that the US public don't give up their guns.

What needs to be done is to stall the plans of the NWO to water down (and eventually destroy) the US constitution. We need to prevent all their aims to enrich the bankers and to centralise their power. We need to oppose bank bailouts and encourage peer-to-peer lending etc

We have to fight every change they are tryingto bring in to buy as much time as possible because as more time goes on, more and more people are hearing about the conspiracy and are looking into it and becoming switched on

Once enough people are switched on then they can work together to ensure the creation of a democratic system where the workers (you and me) are not cut out of the decision making process (and thereby completely disempowered)

The race is on and martyrs are less of a problem then people who are finding inventive ways to scupper the plans of the NWO or to help undo the perceptions created by NWO propaganda or who are simply waking people up in large numbers as to what is really going on

Last edited:
Its a race

On one side the people of the world are waking up to what is going on...they know more about who is pullling the strings than people have ever known. If enough people wake upto what is going on then they are going to have enough power to resist it and infact take complete control of the economy (because it is the workers who run the economy anyway....we don't actually need the capitalist class, who just vampire off the rest of us)

On the other side are the cabal who now realise that people are waking up in large numbers. This means that they have to try and rush through their plans to create a totalitarian government and get the control infrastructure in place before an enlightened public can resist them

This is why they are now putting so much effort into controlling the internet (as i predicted they would do years ago on this forum) because the internet is playing a part in the awakening

They are also having to disarm the public so that they can push through increasingly draconian laws

They want to follow the template of what Hitler did

Hitler burned down the Reichstag parliament building and then blamed the fire on his political opponents (the communists) in a 'false flag' operation. he then ordered the police/military to round up his political opponents and throw them in prison (5000 communists) and he declared a national emergency and passed the 'enabling act' which gave him total dictatorial control of Germany (that was the death of democracy in Germany at that time)

He then set up a secret police who would detain and torture political opponents, his media soaked the public with pro-nazi propaganda and the state became a totalitarian police state where children were encouraged to spy on their parents for the government

Guns were of course confiscated by the government as the public were disarmed

So this race is hitting a crucial stage which is why its so important that the US public don't give up their guns.

What needs to be done is to stall the plans of the NWO to water down (and eventually destroy) the US constitution. We need to prevent all their aims to enrich the bankers and to centralise their power. We need to oppose bank bailouts and encourage peer-to-peer lending etc

We have to fight every change they are tryingto bring in to buy as much time as possible because as more time goes on, more and more people are hearing about the conspiracy and are looking into it and becoming switched on

Once enough people are switched on then they can work together to ensure the creation of a democratic system where the workers (you and me) are not cut out of the decision making process (and thereby completely disempowered)

The race is on and martyrs are less of a problem then people who are finding inventive ways to scupper the plans of the NWO or to help undo the perceptions created by NWO propaganda or who are simply waking people up in large numbers as to what is really going on

Either way i agree with you on most things. Whether he killed himself or was assassinated doesn't matter. Americans really have to wake the fuck up, as they are the most zombified people on earth, and they're indeed being vampired by corporations. We hold the same view on America. Except for the gun laws.

Either way i agree with you on most things. Whether he killed himself or was assassinated doesn't matter. Americans really have to wake the fuck up, as they are the most zombified people on earth, and they're indeed being vampired by corporations. We hold the same view on America. Except for the gun laws.

Of course we agree, we're not psycopaths! lol

I have total faith in people being able to find common ground when they geta chance to clearly communicate it all out

My view on the corporations are that they are run by humans and that they are structured in a pyramidal way; by that i mean the corporations are hierarchys which are controlled by fewer and fewer people the higher up the chain you go

This means that it is possible for an organisation containing thousands of people to be controlled by a handful of people who may own its shares and sit on its board of directors

These people also own shares in other corporations and sit on the boards of those as well. they also have relatives and friends who own shares in different corporations and who also sit on the boards.

The politicians are funded by the corporations and have a 'revolving door' agreement with the corporations that they will create legislation that supports the corporations that fund and lobby them and in return they will get funding but will also be given jobs in the corporations when they leave politics

These groups of powerful people club together in forums like we (the public) are doing here on personality forums and through these forums they plan how to extend their business interests and their power/wealth

An example of such a forum is the council on foreign relations. The CFR also recruits members in the media as well as politics and business and will help promote those that assist them and will help demote or destroy those who oppose them

The question is whether this system is good for the wider public or not....i'd argue it creates a pretty horrible society where people are by and large not healthy and happy

So it then becomes a question of how to reduce the influence of the corporations

But the point i'm trying to make is that really corporations are often just fronts for individuals, families or groups of people to hide behind and to reduce their liability through

They pressured the politicans into creating 'corporate personhood' which gave corporations the same rights as a living person and allows the corporation to be punished rather than the people behind it....this is the wholepurpose of the corporate entity: to protect the people behind it legally and financially

One of the first corporations was the East India Company which British elites set up to exploit India. They went to India and used money to bribe leaders there and to build mercenary armies; they also exploited any differences that existed between different leaders in India, turning everyone against each other and assisting their allies to ensure that they would be the last man standing (ie left in total control having defeated each seperate kingdom one at a time).

When the Indians rose up in a war of independance (misnamed by the British as the Indian 'mutiny' of 1857 as a propganada exercise), the British government stepped in and took over India from the corporation claiming it as part of the British empire which shows the closeness of the relationship between the corporations and the government even back then!

The corporation was an illusion...in reality the Indian invasion and exploitation was carried out by British freemasonic elites regardless of whether they called themselves the 'East India Company' or the 'British Raj'

We are now at a stage in the UK and US where the coporate powers and the government powers have merged and are different arms of the same body, which in my eyes is fascism

here is what Italian fascist leader Mussolini had to say about fascism:

''Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power''

Hitler too was helped into power by powerful corporate forces, such as the Thyssen family, who saw fascism as a shield against the rise of communism (they feared true communism where the workers take over the means of production; they didn't fear fake communism where a centralised government a 'dictatorship of the proletariat' runs the economy and in fact believed they could do business with the Bolsheviks and funded Trotsky to this end ie to open up Russian markets that their corporations could then exploit. Stalin put an end to that idea however and drew the 'iron curtain across' keeping the international bankers/corporate powers out of Russia)

Last edited: