Post your dreams! | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Post your dreams!

bah .
I recently had another dream with a yellow griffin in it. I cant remember anything else. The memory of the griffin suddenly poped up in my mind just now. any particular meaning?

I had a dream that I inherited

I dream that I was a zombie or very VERY sick........I was all bruised up and you can see my veins. Mom was taking care of me.... I think.

I dreamt that I saw a documental in wich they talked about a type of snails or something simmilar. they said that they lived in communities, but every now and then one of them was expulsed from the group for some reason. then they showed that in a lake there had been once a group of expulsed snails that decided to take revenge by getting together (there were millions) and crashing into the lake. then they said this caused not only the other snails to die but also all of the sharks that where in there.

Last edited:
Someone is gonna need to explain these to me.

I'm laying on the couch, and a I hear a rustling sound in my moms old bedroom. It's a giant snake, a giant king Cobra to be exact, and it's larger then my waist around. I see all this go on and do nothing. It bites me and I wake up.

The next dream I'm at a party that's happening at a friends house, however he isn't there himself, we party hard enough that I pass out and wake up there in the morning, only six or seven people are left. They're playing a game of some sort. I watch for awhile when one of the guests starts freaking out. She's in my English class IRL, has a kid, anywas she starts freaking out and tells us to look outside, and lo and behold a giant flying pirate ship behind the clouds covering the sun, it bombs the house to hell, luckily I find cover in the closet, everyone else is gone.

I dreamt that I saw a documental in wich they talked about a type of snails or something simmilar. they said that they lived in communities, but every now and then one of them was expulsed from the group for some reason. then they showed that in a lake there had been once a group of expulsed snails that decided to take revenge by getting together (there were millions) and crashing into the lake. then they said this caused not only the other snails to die but also all of the sharks that where in there.

Watching any media in a dream represents your mind and how you are receiving and expressing things. Whatever is being watched shows your objective view on the subject.

Snails symbolise sensitivity and feelings of inhibition. Community in any form represents restrictions and traditions. The expulsion or exile represents a journey (inner or otherwise) that will get in the way of your plans. The lake reveals your inner emotions depending on the state of the waters. Clear and calm means inner peace and troubled means emotional turmoil. Revenge equals a weak character or the perception of an enemy in your life.

This is what all the symbolism is. It's interesting that all of this is coming from an objective view in your mind. What do you see happening around you that you can relate to this?

Seems like a subconscious social commentary.

Someone is gonna need to explain these to me.

I'm laying on the couch, and a I hear a rustling sound in my moms old bedroom. It's a giant snake, a giant king Cobra to be exact, and it's larger then my waist around. I see all this go on and do nothing. It bites me and I wake up.

Laying on the couch is expressing rest or even boredom. Mother in a dream signifies your own inner comforter. The snake signifies hidden worries, or "forbidden" sexual desires. At the same time, snakes signify self-transformation. Since you mentioned cobra specifically though, the cobra signifies creative energies. You being bitten by the snake represents unresolved emotional issues.

Just going by this, it seems like you're trying to run from something within yourself. As if something is bothering you, but you do a good job of pushing it down and ignoring it? I get the idea that you're a strong enough person to deal with it though, and that when you will you will grow from it. That idea comes from the concepts of rest, inner nurturance, creativity, and transformation being represented.
Dangit. I don't have time to finish the second one right now. I'll come back to it SH. Hope this helped some.

My dream last night was yet another nightmare. I have vivid dreams, several times, every single night and I'd say 95% are nightmares.

The last one I had, my husband and I were traveling to London with my parents and my oldest brother and his family. (We were actually going to do this in real life, but I got a major feeling on dread about the trip and felt we should stay home for the sake of ourselves and our son. I've only had that feeling twice before and the first time 2 hours later I heard a gun shot in front of my house and then found a guy shoving a gun in my brother's face. The other time I had that feeling was the morning after my late boyfriend got into the accident that eventually took his life. A few hours after I started having that feeling, I got a call from his brother-in-law that he was in an accident and at the hospital. Needless to say, I have to pay attention to those feelings for my own good.) Only, this time we brought our son with us. We got there and were walking on rooftops. We got to this place, walked in and found people betting on poisonous snakes biting mice in these rounded-glass cases in the floors. They were betting on how quickly the poison would kill the mice. I looked down and saw smaller snakes escaping from underneath the seats and freaked. No one would believe me, but I showed Dan (my hubby) and we took our son and bolted. Our only safe place, for some reason, was to run to Italy. So, we ran to Italy which, in my dream, was plausible. When we get to Italy, we find they are doing the same. We tried to warn everyone, but no one could understand us since we were speaking in English. Then, we decide we have to run to Germany. Again...somehow this was possible. We think we're safe, because of the much colder climate (it was like Russia in wintertime there, for some reason). After a little while, lo and behold, here come a bunch of snakes. In each place, we are walking on rooftops. We run back to London, only to find it covered in snakes. We wind up having to take a boat back to America, where the snakes have snuck onboard...

Strange thing - I'm not even scared of snakes. If it were clowns or roaches, that would be a whole different thing.

I've never had a dream quite like this one before, and now that I'm semi awake, I don't want to lose it. Even if it's nothing... it's probably nothing. Here it is.

I'm in an auditorium, much like a school auditorium, but from what I can tell, I've never been here before.

School dreams aren't strange for me. In fact I've been having school dreams my entire life, so about that I am feeling okay in this dream.

What is strange is that I do not recognize a single soul in this dream.

I am sitting in the front row. In fact, as if this were even possible, my chair is moved up as far as it will go to the stage, and I am leaning forward, arms folded flat onto the stage and my head, my chin, is resting on my arms. I am watching intently. The audience is fine, meaning not drawing attention... but no one is with me.

There are singers, performers on the stage, dancing and singing, and I want to say one of the ladies even threw in a "Hallelujah" but another odd thing is that no one seems to be in unison, or even singing about the same thing. It's like everyone has an agenda, and it is to convince, me and their audience of whatever they're "selling." That's how I feel when I'm watching this performance. They eventually all come around to me, sort of even in my face, one by one connecting with through glances but I'm not getting anything.

Then the song is over, and the audience gets loud, there wasn't even an applause. I didn't even raise my arms to clap, and I'm never rude that way. I remember feeling the audiences focus changing, they all became completely disinterested and began talking with one another. I turned around just for a moment to the audience, thinking, "Gosh, that's rude.. It's not even over." Then turning back and again resting my chin on my arms, waiting. This troupe, if it could be called that, had a leader. He was an older gentleman, grey hair balding, light beard and mustache, old fashioned attire, vest, shirt, brown coat, corduroy pants. He was an older gentleman, and he came straight to me, got down on a knee and got right in my face, my space, put his hands on my arms and said to me, "Please, be a revolutionary."

Then he got up walked over to the center of the stage, where there was rows of tables with papers on them. He looked out into the audience, knowing he had lost them. The troupe members weren't even gearing up for a second act, they were at the tables and on phones like they were working on something very important.
The man looked back at me, picked up a paper, and said, "We have all of these pamplets." (which is the part I think is funny)

But then I woke up, and I can still feel the intensity of this man's plea. Like he was begging me to make up my mind about something. And this is even weirder to me, when I awoke, I had a song stuck in my head. It is Fiona Apple's version of John Lennon's Across the Universe. And the chorus, "Nothing's going to change my world," they just won't leave me....

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gLWTtlMwo4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gLWTtlMwo4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Maybe.... maybe it's because I saw that movie the other day, but I never have had a dream quite like this one...

Okay everyone, help me out... any dream interpreters in the crowd? Or anyone just want to take a stab at it. I value your opinion or I wouldn't have put this out there...

Last edited:
Laying on the couch is expressing rest or even boredom. Mother in a dream signifies your own inner comforter. The snake signifies hidden worries, or "forbidden" sexual desires. At the same time, snakes signify self-transformation. Since you mentioned cobra specifically though, the cobra signifies creative energies. You being bitten by the snake represents unresolved emotional issues.

Just going by this, it seems like you're trying to run from something within yourself. As if something is bothering you, but you do a good job of pushing it down and ignoring it? I get the idea that you're a strong enough person to deal with it though, and that when you will you will grow from it. That idea comes from the concepts of rest, inner nurturance, creativity, and transformation being represented.
Dangit. I don't have time to finish the second one right now. I'll come back to it SH. Hope this helped some.

Thanks it did help actually. Erm, can these pop up if you're currently addressing the problem or are these like a notification that there's something you're not dealing with?

One recurring dream I would have would begin with me being in the Navy again. It would be present day, sometimes I would be in ranks. On some ocassions, my uniform would be a size too small, or I would look a hot mess. I never seem to interact with anyone. I'm always on shore and not on a ship like I was before. I would always have this feeling of being tricked to re-enlist. I was be so depressed. I would wake up depressed, too.

:m169:

I had a dream that I was one of four high divers. We were all standing on a 2inch ledge high above a typical public swimming pool. One of the divers was very muscle bound and there was no way he could be standing there, plus we were all facing away from the wall. I had to stand facing the wall to keep balance on the 2 inches of platform. I was the last one to dive and the first one to come up. Apperantly I had done it incorrectly cause I was supposed to be under the water for a longer time.

Then I woke up and horse racing was on TV.

Thanks it did help actually. Erm, can these pop up if you're currently addressing the problem or are these like a notification that there's something you're not dealing with?
Which do you think? You'd know that better than I would.

I have a bunch that I remember very vividly. I pretty much always follow my own ideals and act pretty much the same way I would in real life. I'd like to post one of them. You might get a disturbing image in your mind at the end of this one. I think its probably what woke me up. Anyways here goes.

It started with me stuck in a cage, like I was waking up. I was in my dad's old house pretty close to the outside door. 3 people were standing there laughing. One mentioned that they were going to eat me later, and they all kept laughing and went outside. I'd really like to not be eaten so I get to work trying to open the cage I'm stuck in.

Nothing seems to work though, I can't get whatever is holding the cage shut to open. Suddenly, Adam Baldwin walks in from where the kitchen and heads to the front door. "Hey, get me out of here", I say. He makes like he is going to continue to leave, but then turns around, picks up the cage I'm in and (not very carefully) tosses it down the stairs towards our basement. It manages to break the lock on the thing though and I crawl out.

He just says one thing before I leave. "Stay out of the water." I look around and the room I'm in is definitely not our basement. It looks like one big garage like you'd find in a hangar. Theres a couple vehicles, but I look outside the garage and this definitely wouldn't be a good place for them. There's a big marsh outside. Reminds me of the small paths in the portrayal of the dead marsh in LOTR, except with more vegetation(But no torches of course).

There's a suit(similar to body armor and a scuba suit minus the flippers) next to the garage exit, so I put it on, and head out into the marshes. Don't want to stick around in case those cannibals came back. So I make my way through and get pretty far. Staying on dry land as much as possible(Though I did step in a couple of times when it was a bit too far to reach another patch of dry land). At some point along the way though, I lose the boots I was wearing. I have no idea where they went to and didn't even realize until I got to another point where I'd have to cross water.

I guess I'll have to bear it, and I step into the water and mud. Before I take another step I see these creepy looking worms and leeches swimming towards my foot. Naturally, I jump out quick. Screw that, I'm finding my boots first. I start backtracking but it becomes somewhat difficult to remember each place I went through and I eventually end up somewhere I hadn't been to yet.

There's an odd yellow oval shaped case about 1-2 ft long. As I get closer to it I notice biohazard signs on it as well. I feel compelled to open it though, and of course curiousity gets the better of me. I really, really wish I hadn't. Inside is this pale distorted corpse of an infant or small child. I drop the open case and look at it. The limbs are all disfigured and bent at odd angles and the eyes have this odd black swirl in them instead of an iris or pupil.

Then suddenly a voice comes from my suit.
"Unknown virus detected"

Needless to say, I didn't get back to sleep that night.:m169:

Last edited:
I've never had a dream quite like this one before, and now that I'm semi awake, I don't want to lose it. Even if it's nothing... it's probably nothing. Here it is.

I'm in an auditorium, much like a school auditorium, but from what I can tell, I've never been here before.

School dreams aren't strange for me. In fact I've been having school dreams my entire life, so about that I am feeling okay in this dream.

What is strange is that I do not recognize a single soul in this dream.

I am sitting in the front row. In fact, as if this were even possible, my chair is moved up as far as it will go to the stage, and I am leaning forward, arms folded flat onto the stage and my head, my chin, is resting on my arms. I am watching intently. The audience is fine, meaning not drawing attention... but no one is with me.

There are singers, performers on the stage, dancing and singing, and I want to say one of the ladies even threw in a "Hallelujah" but another odd thing is that no one seems to be in unison, or even singing about the same thing. It's like everyone has an agenda, and it is to convince, me and their audience of whatever they're "selling." That's how I feel when I'm watching this performance. They eventually all come around to me, sort of even in my face, one by one connecting with through glances but I'm not getting anything.

Then the song is over, and the audience gets loud, there wasn't even an applause. I didn't even raise my arms to clap, and I'm never rude that way. I remember feeling the audiences focus changing, they all became completely disinterested and began talking with one another. I turned around just for a moment to the audience, thinking, "Gosh, that's rude.. It's not even over." Then turning back and again resting my chin on my arms, waiting. This troupe, if it could be called that, had a leader. He was an older gentleman, grey hair balding, light beard and mustache, old fashioned attire, vest, shirt, brown coat, corduroy pants. He was an older gentleman, and he came straight to me, got down on a knee and got right in my face, my space, put his hands on my arms and said to me, "Please, be a revolutionary."

Then he got up walked over to the center of the stage, where there was rows of tables with papers on them. He looked out into the audience, knowing he had lost them. The troupe members weren't even gearing up for a second act, they were at the tables and on phones like they were working on something very important.
The man looked back at me, picked up a paper, and said, "We have all of these pamplets." (which is the part I think is funny)

But then I woke up, and I can still feel the intensity of this man's plea. Like he was begging me to make up my mind about something. And this is even weirder to me, when I awoke, I had a song stuck in my head. It is Fiona Apple's version of John Lennon's Across the Universe. And the chorus, "Nothing's going to change my world," they just won't leave me....

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gLWTtlMwo4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gLWTtlMwo4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Maybe.... maybe it's because I saw that movie the other day, but I never have had a dream quite like this one...

Okay everyone, help me out... any dream interpreters in the crowd? Or anyone just want to take a stab at it. I value your opinion or I wouldn't have put this out there...

Ok.

Both the school and the auditorium represent an anxiety about your performance or ability. Since you are not on the stage in the dream, but are leaning on it--Seems to represent your introverted nature and a desire to be more outgoing or involved. Especially since the performance is directed toward convincing you.. of something..

If I were you, I'd consider the performance and the actors and how they might represent or relate to an aspect of yourself or your life. I think that at the same time you are watcing the performance, you are also the performers on the stage. I think you are trying to convince yourself of something and you're not buying it. Maybe you are skeptical of the roles you play, and wish to be more authentic?

The rude audience in which you know no one could represent how you feel in your community or peer group or whatever. Here you are, fulfilling these roles, being all these things to people, maybe sacrificing a bit of yourself and no one acknowledges it....

So then--

An old man or an older man in the dream represents wisdom. Seems like the logical rational side of yourself is appealing to you to exercise your talents more publicly.. I say this, because you're told to be a revolutionary. That gives me the idea that a part of you wants to take risks to live as you truly believe and to actualize your talents and potential. Is something holding you back from this?

Yours was pretty complex, so it took me a bit.

Reactions: dneecey
Ok.

Both the school and the auditorium represent an anxiety about your performance or ability. Since you are not on the stage in the dream, but are leaning on it--Seems to represent your introverted nature and a desire to be more outgoing or involved. Especially since the performance is directed toward convincing you.. of something..

If I were you, I'd consider the performance and the actors and how they might represent or relate to an aspect of yourself or your life. I think that at the same time you are watcing the performance, you are also the performers on the stage. I think you are trying to convince yourself of something and you're not buying it. Maybe you are skeptical of the roles you play, and wish to be more authentic?

The rude audience in which you know no one could represent how you feel in your community or peer group or whatever. Here you are, fulfilling these roles, being all these things to people, maybe sacrificing a bit of yourself and no one acknowledges it....

So then--

An old man or an older man in the dream represents wisdom. Seems like the logical rational side of yourself is appealing to you to exercise your talents more publicly.. I say this, because you're told to be a revolutionary. That gives me the idea that a part of you wants to take risks to live as you truly believe and to actualize your talents and potential. Is something holding you back from this?

Yours was pretty complex, so it took me a bit.

I am so glad I asked you to do this for me! This makes a lot of sense, and I never really get dreams like this. Like I previously said, I often get dreams about school which if it means performance anxiety then that makes a lot of sense, because I am always anxious, especially about not living up to my potential. I am mostly skeptical of not being good enough, or doing enough. I always feel like there is something more or something bigger I should be doing, mostly having to do with helping others, but I feel like I don't know what that is, or how to go about doing it. So I get overwhelmed and then just suppress it, because I don't know what to do next, or don't think I can.

I'm really thankful to you alt ctrl del. And imagine how cool I think it is that I get a dream so meaningful, after meeting such a great person who has the gift of interpreting dreams. How did you learn how to do this, or is it a gift you've always had? :m032:

I've read a lot of books about symbols in dreams. I usually record my dreams when I wake up and interpret them, so with practice I can usually help someone else out with their dreams. Yours baffled me a bit though, that's why it took me a day to get back to you. I'm glad you were able to make some sense of it.

Anyway, I know what it's like to feel like you're not living up to your potential and that you should be doing something more 'important'... especially something having to do with helping people. It's frustrating, I know. If you're determined though, you'll figure it out. But like your dream, you may have to take some risks to do it.. step outside of your comfort zones.

Anyway, I know what it's like to feel like you're not living up to your potential and that you should be doing something more 'important'... especially something having to do with helping people. It's frustrating, I know. If you're determined though, you'll figure it out. But like your dream, you may have to take some risks to do it.. step outside of your comfort zones.

I think the biggest problem I have with this is, although I know tomorrow is promised to no one, I still put my eggs in the tomorrow basket...

Does that make sense....

It makes absolute sense. But now that you recognize it, you can change it.