Possible solutions to the worlds problems | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Possible solutions to the worlds problems

Cancer: conventional treatment v's natural:

[video=youtube;81XfmhKV2BI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81XfmhKV2BI#t=66[/video]

Reactions: dudemanbro
Been a while, but cold fusion/zero-point are still progressing... Pretty much the only long-term solution that doesn't require 5+ billion dead. I.e., the science that should have never been is on track, and zpe, well, I don't think Tesla was making things up out of nowhere, excuse the pun. The first positive cold fusion results (Pd and D in a wet environment), were back in like 1928, iirc, totally independent of Pons and Fleischman. Yup, and Tesla did his thing before that, just if we're looking at small things like time (getting close to 100 years with Tesla?).

Last edited:
Reactions: dudemanbro
Tesla...what a guy!

The J.P.Morgan banking interests shut him down denying humanity the benefits of his technology for 100 years

All the wars fought over oil.....the millions and millions of people killed, displaced and maimed all because of the suppression of free energy by the central bankers (oil cartel)

They have the blood of so many on their hands

I am grateful that I am not ridiculously rich, and I mean it.

I wish you were rich...you'd spend the money more wisely than the rich would

People getting dissolusioned at the lack of results from street protests turning instead to grassroots change...which is 'dual power' (building a new system out of the shell of the old)

I think asking the powers that be for change IS a total waste of time...they clearly have THEIR vision which they are working towards so people are really going to have to mak the change for themselves:

[video=youtube;Jp7nnMuPs80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7nnMuPs80[/video]

[video=youtube;e0p7TC2mHRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0p7TC2mHRI[/video]

I'd like to be that rich, I could fufil my dream of getting a physique like a super athlete and reading every book I own then.

I'd like to be that rich, I could fufil my dream of getting a physique like a super athlete and reading every book I own then.

A real ubermensch

I think literacy and reading would go a long way to solving the worlds problems, I also think physical fitness, also if people were able to handle boredom without any drama and were a lot less credulous about things they've heard.

10526137_264095670465558_2887055445604587680_n.jpg

British public rally to protect a man from being evicted by the banks:

[video=youtube;35PvAoH5IPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PvAoH5IPk#t=210[/video]

The Bradbury pound as an alternative to the current currency:

[video=youtube;ZsXI38ey-nY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXI38ey-nY[/video]

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/08/1...obtained-for-low-and-high-temperature-e-cats/

Apparently, Rossi/Industrial Heat have a safety certification for the hot-cats now. Also, Blacklight Power (the zpe company [founded by Mills' who worked at Wright-Patterson]), raised $11 million recently, which is similar to how much Industrial Heat have raised through Cherokee. Generally, these things don't happen if the claims made by companies are totally bogus, even if they might be somewhat optimistic. IMHO, this is the trigger that will allow for the wider societal change we hope to see... it will lead to a large restructuring of geo-political, social, and financial power. It will be up to the people as to whether they're going to roll over and take it again or if they're actually going to do something besides watching Bieber as the financial and political interests cling to their blades of grass (although some will be sitting well being visionary or the reluctant financiers of these things foreseeing the inevitability and necessity of the technology). They won't sink quietly, for the record.

A couple of e-catworld comments that I think are worth posting here, if they interest anyone:

pelgrim108: "Andrea, You are right to consider the conservation of Lepton parity in any proposed electron mechanism. This is why the neutrino was devised and experimentally discovered. It has explained many of the previous experimental results which required a balance to be observed and this is why I think electron involvement can be proposed in LENR effects."

Rossi: "Eernie:
I agree with what you say now; it is true that the neutrinos have made respected the conservation of the leptons parity in the equations of many Feynman diagrams, but they cannot do it in the electron capture described in LENR theories, which, therefore, do not respect the leptons conservation law. Therefore such theories are wrong. The mechanism that allows the production of energy by means of the so called Rossi Effect is totally different.." ... seems to point to neutron, proton, or 'virtual' neutron (an electron and proton on the verge converting to a neutron) capture, and also aligns with the observed transmutations that occur.

GordonDocherty: "
A sensible decision - looking at LENR ingredients so far:1. A metal-hydride lattice, supersaturated with Hydrogen ions. The hydrogen ions are occupying Brillouin Zones, either those in the volumes between the atoms in the lattice, where the intersecting fields from each atom are at their weakest, or just above the lattice, occupying half-defined virtual Brillouin zones. Most metal hydrides bind with hydrogen very strongly. As a result high temperatures around 120 °C (248 °F) — 200 °C (392 °F) are required to release their hydrogen content. This figure is in-line with initial heating of LENR systems to 186C + to initiate the reaction sequence (releasing protium)... so long as the crystal lattice is first saturated.
2. An initiator element covering (part of) the surface of the metal-hydride lattice - some hypothesize that this initiator element is an oxide that is involved in spillover, a chemical process. The heat energy generated by such spillover is orders of magnitude lower than that witnessed in LENR systems, so this process is unlikely to be the primary source of heat seen in LENR systems, although it may contribute in a small way, and could certainly occur where a metal hydride was partially coated with a suitable oxide and exposed to a water isotope fuel and heat (the NI-H powder systems run dry (that is, no water): Palladium electrode systems, on the other hand - and certainly the early ones, have done so).
3. Faults in the crystal structure of Casimir dimensions - perfect crystals won't do - so, these faults clearly play a part. The crystal is also charged, giving rise to Casimir cavities from these faults. Now, Casimir cavities, by virtue of their constricted dimensions, affect "space energy" in some way - this is why two, parallel charged metal plates (same charge), when placed close enough together and released collapse together (even in a vacuum) when they should fly apart. After some thought, the general consensus is that there is a reduction in the number of virtual photons coming into existence and disappearing again back into the "ether", a major indicator that the vacuum of space is NOT at all totally void of anything. Now, either the reduction in photons is due to a restriction in the frequencies that those photons can possess OR Casimir cavities affects time within the cavity such that anyone outside the cavity sees time within the cavity speed up, while anyone inside the cavity still thinks time is "ticking along normally", with the size of the cavity remaining the same after a certain point, while time outside the cavity appears to slow down. This is like the example of two astronauts, the first of whom stays on Earth and the second of whom travels toward a black hole. As the second astronaut approaches the black hole, the first astronaut sees time for the second astronaut slowing down, while for the second astronaut, time for the first astronaut appears to speed up, yet to each their own time appears to "tick" at the same rate.
4. Application of resonance-inducing phononic (in direction of wave, as opposed to photonic, perpendicular to wave) waves - THz range waves used. With the correct frequency applied, and resonance is reached, impedance (energy transfer loss) reduces to zero. So, energy can move from one body across to another without loss. At the same time, in diatomic crystals, these lattice vibrations can give rise to gap DBs. To quote "The large mass difference between H or D and the metal atoms provides a gap in phonon spectrum, in which DBs can be excited in the H/D sub-lattice resulting in extreme dynamic closing of adjacent H/D atoms required for the tunneling through nuclear Coulomb barrier. DBs have been shown to arise either via thermal activation at elevated temperatures or via knocking atoms out of equilibrium positions under non-equilibrium gas loading conditions, employed under radiolysis or plasma deposition methods"
5. Application of magnonic (spin) waves, to induce via precession a uniform spin in localized atomic clusters - magnons behave as weakly interacting quasi-particles conforming to Bose—Einstein statistics. Magnons are adversely affected by heat, and tend to happen in localized areas only, likely in the crystal faults. It is thought that the macro-scale magnetic moments so established are one source of energy in "LENR".
6. While the second law of thermodynamics predicts that the entropy of an isolated system should tend to increase until it reaches equilibrium, statistical mechanics sees the second law as only a statistical probability, suggesting that there should always be some non-zero probability that the entropy of an isolated system might spontaneously decrease; the fluctuation theorem precisely quantifies this probability - and this is where we get to the heart of the matter. Fusion is, in part, a game of probabilities. Now, in a free-moving, unconstrained state, the only way to increase the probability of fusion (it does happen in a totally "cold" environment, although the probability is VERY small) is to increase the temperature and density of the material to fuse, as well as constrain movement.
Hence, right enough, for "hot" fusion such as occurs in outer space, hot, dense bodies with strong magnetic fields, such as stars are the normal environment in which fusion is observed (in fact, there is increasing evidence that magnetic pinch points are essential to fusion, as witnessed by recent strides forward in Hot fusion by systems such as LPP's dense plasma fusion).
For LENR / CF, on the other hand, a different approach to affecting probabilities is being taken. Use a metal lattice to constrain nucleii movement, phononic resonance / magnonic spin waves to reduce impedance to zero, making a system appear as a "transparent", single macro entity to energy travelling through it, and density through saturation in the lattice.
7. with 1 through 6, it is now thought that one or more of the following occurs:
a. formation of hydrotons - metallic hydrogen chains - within the crystal faults, with atoms in the chain vibrating and spinning in unison
b. formation of slow moving neutrons via shielded Hydrogen - Electron combinations, in which the Hydrogen - Electron combination takes on energy delivered via loss-less transfer until they form neutrons
c. increased incidence of Hydrogen nucleii collisions - constrained within Brillouin zones, as heat (and hence velocity) increases, Hydrogen nucleii within the supersaturated metal lattice increasingly tunnel through between zones and, ultimately, cross over their Coulomb barriers as some of these nucleii will be moving and spinning in-synch, so that energy (and mass) transfer between them becomes easier (think stock cars in a U-shaped race track). Further, due to resonance and geometry constraint, the energy released from such fusions (when the fusion is exothermic) moves easily away from the reaction site, slowly being quantized as it moves further and further away from the initial site, and likely reabsorbed by new reactions.
d. further, within Casimir geometries, time is accelerated, so that the 1 in a trillion chance of random fusion starts to increase dramatically, as seen from the perspective of an observer outside the cavity
e. finally, there is the possibility that, as hydrogen ions and electrons move into the Casimir regions, what are effectively formed are hydrogen atoms with their bound electrons below the "normal" ground state (Hydrino), so releasing energy in the process - after all, what is the normal ground state in an environment where the space energy density is below that of "the outside world"

So, LENR can be described as a VERSATILE approach:
Virtual-particle Energy-transfer Resonance within a Supersaturated-metal-hydride forming an Active Tesseractic Ionic Lattice Environment
LENR, in other words, is NOT MAGIC or FRAUD, but an active area of research combining multiple (known) effects to increase the probability of fusion occurring without just using brute force.
Finally, and a sobering thought. Unified resonance / spin is difficult to achieve, and currently occurs only in isolated sites at isolated times, making LENR system ideal energy generators. Should a way be found to achieve unified resonance / spin at a truly macro scale for a long period of time (and especially spin) with fusion / magnetic vortex energy release occurring across the piece, then what you will have built is a hyper-powerful ... fusion bomb. Thankfully, LENR research has not yet turned up a way to achieve such a stable resonant / spin environment, and the probability of achieving such as state accidentally is currently about the same as achieving it at random for any other cold body.
So, in summary, a thermostellar device is not likely any time soon. With this in mind, those issuing a safety certificate should rest easy in their beds. After all, gas appliances are issued with safety certificates without much fuss. Yet I'm sure most of us could come up with a way to invalidate a safety certificate for a gas appliance if we put our mind to it..."

Bailifs sent packing by people power:

[video=youtube;mB7KQdG_ba4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB7KQdG_ba4[/video]

Maidsafe-the decentralised internet

http://maidsafe.net/overview

[h=1]Distributed Platform Overview[/h] MaidSafe consists of two key parts. The network and the client applications.
[h=2]SAFE Network[/h] The SAFE (Secure Access for Everyone) network can be best described as a fully distributed data management service. This network manages static and dynamic data as well as communications. Importantly the data held is either :

1. Encrypted by clients
  2. Cryptographically signed by clients
In either case the network cannot decrypt any of the data on the network. This can be thought of as a decentralized server that performs the tasks of today's httpd, ssh, scp, ftp, smtp, pop3, imap etc. servers.
The SAFE network is made up of unused hard drive space, CPU and communications capabilities of commodity computers. These computers are likely owned by the very users of the system, but need not be limited to that. Each computer will effectively mine for credits which can be traded for many other goods and services. These credits are called safecoin.
[h=2]Client Applications[/h] SAFE network client applications access this network via some innovative steps including:

1. Self encrypting data
  2. Access and create cryptographically secured id's on a decentralized PKI
  3. Self authentication (click here to download the white paper).
Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed.
Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture.
These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning!

Proton Mail-secure emailing

https://protonmail.ch/#about

[h=2]Our Story[/h] ProtonMail was founded in summer 2013 by scientists who met at CERN and were drawn together by a shared vision of a more secure and private Internet. Early ProtonMail hackathons were held at the famous CERN Restaurant One and at MIT. ProtonMail is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with a satellite office by the MIT campus. We are advised by the MIT Venture Mentoring Service.

How would one address wars? The greed of people wanting more will always cause wars. Maybe we could just tell them we have people power and do not tread on us?

10366258_900068946675834_7868726665334887310_n.jpg