Political Crybabies Historical and Present | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Political Crybabies Historical and Present

He just doesn't like it when people disagree with him or ideologies he favors. So who is really the cry baby?

That makes sense because he is a feminist.

He just doesn't like it when people disagree with him or ideologies he favors. So who is really the cry baby?
Actually, I like it if there are compelling reasons presented.

I become impatient and dismissive if people air disagreement with vehemence, but without reason or evidence.

I don't like many of my opinions and want someone to bring forward things I haven't thought of, or have overlooked... so I can change my mind. Changing my mind just because I'd like to isn't something I can do without violating my internal values.

Post script.

I don't socialize with politically right-wing people for the most part. I don't like the mutual reinforcement of opinion, because it cherry-picks facts which reinforce what should already be a closed case in the absence of contradictory evidence.

Why do you think I like hanging around here? I want to hear non-agreeing thoughts, so it gives me something to think about.... although lately people seem more interested in being all "your not as good as the rest of us", than in arguing for their opinions.

Eg:

:

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Post script.

I don't socialize with politically right-wing people for the most part. I don't like the mutual reinforcement of opinion, because it cherry-picks facts which reinforce what should already be a closed case in the absence of contradictory evidence.

Why do you think I like hanging around here? I want to hear non-agreeing thoughts, so it gives me something to think about.... although lately people seem more interested in being all "your not as good as the rest of us", than in arguing for their opinions.

Eg:

: