Philosophical test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Philosophical test

I disagreed on your personal opinion with my personal opinion

It's literally impossible to disagree unless you think I'm wrong, which I'm not because it's an opinion built on my personal preferences
It's like saying
Me: I love tomatoes
You: I disagree, tomatoes are gross

There's no disagreement, just preferences

It's literally impossible to disagree unless you think I'm wrong, which I'm not because it's an opinion built on my personal preferences
It's like saying

giphy.gif

dude...comeon, tomato, tomato.

It's like saying

I raise you one

By disagreeing with your disagreeing of the original disagreement

Disagree-ceptionn

It's like saying

This disagreement is about as finicky as a philosophical debate. Go on, guys :p

Vq8la9R.png

Says monotheism though I answered mostly "Neutral / I don't know" and answered that I disagreed that you could not be happy unless you believe in God. Though I did say I thought there was an afterlife. (Cuz who knows!?)

Not sure how valid it is. Was difficult to answer many of those questions.

Last edited:
My results below.

The idealism/pragmatism dichotomy is kinda inaccurate (the dichotomy itself not my results) but eh. I actually didn’t find it too difficult to answer the questions. Though it seems to me almost impossible to score 50+% on egoism unless you’re the most egotistical person ever lol

5-E814-DF6-B4-F4-4354-98-D7-DF8-DE453-AA89.jpg

....yes. 4 is driving the getaway car.

Yup, that's me. I've only had a driving licence for two years and I've barely ever practiced since, just warning you.

Screenshot_20200220-070021_Chrome.jpg

I'm surprised at my rationalism result. I figured it would be less than romanticism, but oh well lol.

Last edited: