Pet Peeves | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Pet Peeves

People with serious motor mouth.. I want peace and quiet

Impatient drivers. I can't even calculate anymore how many times I've almost become a mat in just about few seconds, when it's green for the drivers and pedestrians at the same time. In my country the law says that the driver has to give way for the pedestrians at the first and then drive when they're safely at the other side of the road. Just hearing that ''growing motor sound'' when they're impatient to drive makes me annoyed. >_<

Reactions: Switchgirl
Passive aggressive behaviour

Sneezing somewhere on or near my person and not covering up your mucus spray. Eeeew. This is particularly bad when paired with some kind of sneeze scream.

People who reply with: "K"

Don't even reply if you're only going to put one letter

Reactions: Gaze
When the money goes down to drain... I changed my winter jacket's zipper since the original one was so hard and weird to use. Well, it wasn't cheap to change it at the dressmaker's and now the zipper is broken after using it only about few weeks. What's the point? I should have kept the original one, since even it was ''hard'', it was better quality. xD

Annoying douchebag know it alls

Drivers who honk the horn at any perceived slight.

people who crinkle plastic water bottles...and tapping noises left on phones instead of turning them of or making it vibrate instead. haha

Students who browse the web instead of paying attention in lecture, like the kid in front of me who was looking at cars on AutoTrader in front of me in my lecture last night. It took a lot of self-restraint for me to not swat him on the head. I will make sure to never sit behind him again because next time I probably won't be able to restrain myself.

Messy eaters. And when someone doesn't chew with their mouth shut. Come on..

Reactions: sassafras
And when someone doesn't chew with their mouth shut.

I swear I was just about to write this. I'm okay with a person making a mess while eating, but if the mess is the result of food falling out of your mouth while you chew, then I have a problem.

People using me for personal self-promotion. I had to delete an acquaintance off my mobile recently because she had included me in a mass group chat/listing for a project she was promoting (without asking me - that’s just rude). It got incredibly annoying after being bombarded every day with spam text messages.

Anyone responsible for sending me unsolicited spam in any format ie via post (wasting my time having to shred it), emails (did I give you permission to send me junk), cold callers (some who hang up without acknowledging you when you’ve just asked them politely to remove your details off their system), receiving jink advertising via fax (using all my ink — arrgghh!!).

I cant believe i forgot this...the word moist.

It doesnt matter the situation it is being used...that word just makes me cringe.

Zombiethread! Mwahahaha!

Ok, so in heavy traffic on a multi-lane road/highway, people who knowingly pull out of their own lane into a lane that is about to merge just to try to sneak a few cars ahead. Some jackass pulled out of my lane from one or two cars behind me just to zoom up and nose in front of me as the merging lane ended...WHERE WE ALL CONTINUED TO STAY AT A SNAIL'S PACE. I don't know why this gets to me so much but it triggers some major road rage impulses in me. I feel like it contributes nothing but to compound the overall slowing of traffic as somebody eventually has to slow down to let them in, which slows everyone else down. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Reactions: Gaze and sassafras
I cant believe i forgot this...the word moist.

It doesnt matter the situation it is being used...that word just makes me cringe.

How do you compliment a well baked cake without using the word 'moist'?

[video=youtube;Oaaxi-T_hIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaaxi-T_hIg[/video]

People who waste other's time.

You invite me somewhere and come 15 minutes late? Fuck you.

I invite you somewhere and you come 15 minutes late? Fuck you.

You take a long ass time to respond? Fuck you.

People who don't consider other people's time are the biggest assholes because you don't get time back and they just shit all over it.

The Worst.

Being ignored. I never take it personally but it does make me feel that maybe the person has something against me but just doesn't want to say it. Which leads to second pet peeve; passive-aggressiveness.

Oh well. No one can please everyone and shouldn't.