Pet Peeves When Comunicating | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Pet Peeves When Comunicating

A lot of whats been said such as being ignored, talked over, interupted really bothers me. I often get real anxious talking in group conversations as I have no general idea what I come off as. I think I come off as arrogant but whiney until people talk to me privately and their impression changes completely.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is when people turn around what you say and try to use it against you. You'll mention how people act or something then they'll say well you do too or something along those lines or answering a question with another question. Also being forced to justify and explain every tiny miniscule detail, I'm the type of person who goes all over the place... it'll take me far too long.

Last condescending, people who respond with insults and anger because you know you're not getting through to them.

Me too, but I've gotten to where I'll just keep talking till ppl listen hahaha, I've grown tired of it!

I do that too! Usually there is one polite person who is still looking straight at your eyes at this point, so all you have to do is make eye contact and continue.

But what really iritates me is repeating the same answer over and over again. If someone asks me something three times or more in a conversation, I get really annoyed. Especially if they're distracted/ uninterested. It's like, why ask the question if you don't want an answer?

ahhh small talk.