• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gerard91

Donor
Apr 22, 2011
MBTI
ISFj
Hello,
I hope the name does not frighten you. I was participating in a test before, on INTJ forum (http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=1370) and I made similar one here (http://www.entp.org/discuss2/index.php?/topic/4214-personality-disorder-test/ - it wasn't so popular though).

Anyway an INFJ on ENTP forum stated that it may be good to start similar thread here, to check the results of fellow INFJ themselves. Well there are not many ENTP results but we can compare it to INTJ and non-INTJ.

Anyway here's the test

PS - About the poll - results high and very high make a tick

Last edited:
There seems to be a problem with the last link, for me at least.

And Gerard is such an awesome name, ideal for a penguin, though not as good as Eric or Carl is for spiders.

Thank you, [MENTION=3361]Elowen[/MENTION]! That link works just fine.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate

Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Histrionic and Avoidant seem counter-productive, if it's one of the two it's probably avoidant. I only get like the other one in a joking manner when I'm comfortable with people.

No problem. :]

Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate

Disorder | Rating
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Apparently being viewed as eccentric makes you schizotypal. Interesting. :p

Having had multiple psych evaluations through out my life I can say that the only thing on this list that I have been diagnosed with is OCD. And I only tested moderate.

There seems to be a problem with the last link, for me at least.

And Gerard is such an awesome name, ideal for a penguin, though not as good as Eric or Carl is for spiders.

Thanks for the info. I fixed the post, so the link works.

Re-taken. I recall I've posted results from this test a while back, but oh well. Time for an update!

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Actually diagnosed as borderline.

Paranoid: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

So the majority of people are the intj board are schizophrenic? Hmm. Seems about right. JK :D These quizes suck imo. On a similar type quiz, I tested for something that I thought "could be accurate" than proceeded to test the test. E.g: I went for a disorder I know I couldn't have. At the time I was trying to put on a few extra pounds to bulk up a little bit, and tested for strong tendencies towards buliamia. I was like hmm, this is the opposite of what I'm trying to do. Imo the creatorors of the questionaire have a strong tendency to make judgements and define labels on very little information and generalizations. Quit judging me. Noooo. I talk to myself to my imaginery friends. Does that make schizo? *Talks to air* Well does it bill? What is your take on in sheila? *Starts arguing with air* No I'm right everyone just shut up!!

:D

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Very High

So the majority of people are the intj board are schizophrenic? Hmm. Seems about right. JK :D These quizes suck imo. On a similar type quiz, I tested for something that I thought "could be accurate" than proceeded to test the test. E.g: I went for a disorder I know I couldn't have. At the time I was trying to put on a few extra pounds to bulk up a little bit, and tested for strong tendencies towards buliamia. I was like hmm, this is the opposite of what I'm trying to do. Imo the creatorors of the questionaire have a strong tendency to make judgements and define labels on very little information and generalizations. Quit judging me. Noooo. I talk to myself to my imaginery friends. Does that make schizo? *Talks to air* Well does it bill? What is your take on in sheila? *Starts arguing with air* No I'm right everyone just shut up!!

Well DUH these tests won't be entirely accurate. They can only do so much without further "prodding" :m129:

There is a very big difference between schizoid personality disorder and schizophrenic mental illness. The second one is connected with unjustified aggressive behavior, memory leaks and acting like you were someone else (and you believe you are...), believe me its not so bad to be INTJ comparing to these syndromes ...

Reactions: donkeybals
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Low

Narcissistic: High

Avoidant: Low

*laughs*

I was like hmm, this is the opposite of what I'm trying to do. Imo the creatorors of the questionaire have a strong tendency to make judgements and define labels on very little information and generalizations. Quit judging me. Noooo. I talk to myself to my imaginery friends. Does that make schizo? *Talks to air* Well does it bill? What is your take on in sheila? *Starts arguing with air* No I'm right everyone just shut up!!

Yes, I agree with this. And so do my voices.

I would say I definitely have obsessive compulsive and avoidant tendencies but I scored moderately on schizotypal as well and that is just ridiculous. I think the test is very simplistic but it is interesting how so many of us scored highly on the same thing. Not that you can tell whether someone has a personality disorder by one or two of those questions. I definitely do not have a PD.

But thanks for the laugh!

Reactions: donkeybals
Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: High
Dependent: Moderate