Perfect Wedding Song | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Perfect Wedding Song

I honestly don't know, I'm going to have to think about it. For a long time I've been partial to this song, it was my parents wedding song--- simple, but quite pretty.

Last edited:
OK, I looked within myself and found a nugget of hope, a nugget of romanticism,
and a nugget of tenderness, and then I knew, I knew what song. This is it. No doubt.

This is lovely.... Mmmm....

After thinking about it a bit, this song came back into memory (and is probably one of my top choices). I have difficulty choosing a song with words; I feel like too much is conveyed or not enough.

This song is beautiful to me both symbolically and musically... plus I'm a total nerd, so it fulfills those feels too --- lol :3

╔══╗ ♫
║██║ ♪♪
║██║♫♪
║ ◎♫♪♫
╚══╝ Turn Up The Music!!!

Reactions: flower and Gaze
Great songs! Awesome selections, excellent taste in touching, heart warming, and subtly romantic songs. :)

Reactions: flower
I already see myself walking down the aisle to this song: Just ignore the strange album cover....

For the first dance, I have one of these songs in mind:

Last edited:

As far as nerdy one's go, there's also this (ñ_ñ)
Due to it's connection to my past I'm not sure it be appropriate...still, I'd hate to let history control me in this regard~

Reactions: aeon
*swoon*

Im a hopeless romantic...i didnt have a first dance because i had a very unconventional wedding with hardly anyone there..we had a traditional hawaiian ceremony on the beach.

Walked down the aisle to:

In between the ceremony before the conch shell blowing:

After the conch shell blowing:
(This is the actual guy we had at our wedding!)

After we were officially married:

Reactions: acd