Perfect Wedding Song | INFJ Forum

Perfect Wedding Song

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, what do you think would be the perfect song for a wedding? Would you go old world, traditional, or modern?

Inasmuch as I am not a man of faith, but one of reason, and here in this country marriage is a function of the State,
the only music playing would be the low hum of the overhead fluorescent lights in the County Clerk’s or Registrar’s Office.

I’m sorry that I am so jaded.

Best to You,
Ian

Inasmuch as I am not a man of faith, but one of reason, and here in this country marriage is a function of the State,
the only music playing would be the low hum of the overhead fluorescent lights in the County Clerk’s or Registrar’s Office.

I’m sorry that I am so jaded.

Best to You,
Ian

Bwahaha! ...I'm mean... oh.

My way by frank sinatra. Lmfao. Sorry.

On a serious note,
Plan on Forever - ost from Wedding Planner. That'll be my song IF i get married but sadly, i don't believe in it.

And i think i read somewhere that The wedding march was really made for burial but was later on used for wedding. HA. Beginning to an End.

I really have a soft spot for a good love song. Pretty much all of mine faves belong in 'the best love song' or 'guilty pleasure' thread. (Due to a high cheese factor) I like 'em anyway.

OK, I looked within myself and found a nugget of hope, a nugget of romanticism,
and a nugget of tenderness, and then I knew, I knew what song. This is it. No doubt.

OK, I looked within myself and found a nugget of hope, a nugget of romanticism,
and a nugget of tenderness, and then I knew, I knew what song. This is it. No doubt.

Wow, that is such a beautiful song.

Wow, that is such a beautiful song.

Isn’t it? :)

I love the song for the composition, the performance, and the recording. But I love it for another reason.

When someone listens to it, they can see directly inside of me, and they can know a very deep part of me.

How I feel. How I dream. What I value. What I long for. What matters to me. How sensitive I am. My soul.

Thanks,
Ian

At the reception there would have to be dancing, no? So I think something like this would be superb.

Isn’t it? :)

I love the song for the composition, the performance, and the recording. But I love it for another reason.

When someone listens to it, they can see directly inside of me, and they can know a very deep part of me.

How I feel. How I dream. What I value. What I long for. What matters to me. How sensitive I am. My soul.

Thanks,
Ian

I feel like all weddings should have a haka. Other than that, I think I'd want a whole mix of musical stuff.

(volume warning, because it's metal af)

Some kind of Celtic breakout would be in order at some point

And you don't even have a real wedding unless you have a live harp player

The song the couple believes represents their relationship and union should be the one chosen.

Just not Wagner's 'Wedding March' ("Here Comes the Bride"), which is actually the consummation march and takes place after the wedding in Lohengrin when the couple enters the "bridal chamber". Plus, Lohengrin is a tragedy. :/ Ick.