People drawn to you. Good or bad. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

People drawn to you. Good or bad.

I don't really notice what people's reactions are to me :B Either that, or I don't care. Usually if I'm out and about I'm with people who I care about, and they take all of my personal attention.

When I'm alone, I tend to give off a self-contained vibe. When I don't put that up or get distracted, though, I get a lot of people thinking that I work there or something like that, so I don't really know how to take that.

Hmmm, I don't think so, people are typically afraid of me and avoid my glances. I've stared people down in public before, staring at them until they nervously look away.

I suspect it's due to having been manipulated considerably by those who had power over me growing up that I have somehow developed a covert/passive mechanism that evens out the playing field when I find myself in a potentially compromising relationship with someone who may be able to use their power to hurt me. I seem to be intuitively acutely aware of where my power lies within a relationship.
Aw, this sounds way too much like me XD I've found my double!

Seriously, it really is quite annoying when I keep drawing really 'powerful' people to me, although sometimes it's nice (I've recently lent a book to my English teacher XD).
It's just not good when they try to get at your to exert their power over you. I'm not easily got at either, so they try that much harder =.= it's kind of depressing.

Generally, I don't usually draw many people to me because I have a very 'intense' stare that frightens people when I'm by myself. With friends I always try to hide behind the nearest of them when someone new comes over, so I don't talk to many new people.

It's a wonder I have any friends at all =.="

I think it depends on what one looks like and how they carry themself. Also, I think if someone is always conscious of people watching them or think people are drawn to them, then they're going to see/feel that wherever they go.

It's a cycle of sorts.:m092:

Children tend to stare at me a lot too, not quite sure what their initial impression is, I can look mean. But then I start making funny faces at them, lol.

LOL. Oh, that's a nice one. XD

Old ladies like me. Don't know why.
Omg. That just reminded me of this old lady who hated me. She was taking forever to get out of the turnstile so I thought I'd try to help her by pushing it. Apparently, she was just taking her time. She looked at me with hatred afterwards. Lol

I honestly can't tell if people are drawn to me or not. I feel like I'm more drawn to people, and they either ignore me or reciprocate my actions.

More often than not, I feel like I care about people much more deeply than they care about me, but I suppose that can't be proven.

I think Exxps like me.
it doesn't even matter which letters in between. One of my best friends is estp, one guy that liked me was esfp, another was enfp...yeah.

In one on one situations, I can almost always walk away with the other person 'liking' me. Group/crowd situations, people usually give me room but I never feel that they do it to be disrespectful. Sometimes people start conversations with me, sometimes they don't. If I start talking, people generally will end up liking or at least respecting me. As to people being drawn to me? It just depends on the situation. Sometimes I can go days without a stranger saying anything to me; other days it feels like everyone and their mother (literally, billions of older ladies) wants to have a conversation with me.

... other days it feels like everyone and their mother (literally, billions of older ladies) wants to have a conversation with me.

That is very strange. How do you feel about that? =l

That is very strange. How do you feel about that? =l
It doesn't bother me too much. I don't mind having a conversation to entertain someone's desire but they usually don't last long. Once I run out of things to say the conversation is usually over. It only gets annoying when I run out of things to say and they still keep talking. Some people are oblivious and just like to hear themselves talk. They're the only ones who bug me.

It only gets annoying when I run out of things to say and they still keep talking. Some people are oblivious and just like to hear themselves talk. They're the only ones who bug me.

Oh yeah, lots of 'em out there. Really dislike it when you do that. So I do the 'nod and smile' thing. Haha

More often than not, I feel like I care about people much more deeply than they care about me, but I suppose that can't be proven.

I used to feel this way. I found myself caring more for someone's welfare, what they were doing with their lives, than they did. So, i stopped. I care enough, but not more. My approach is, i'm here if you need me, but i won't push or force anything. And it's work kinda sorta. But there are always some that no matter how much you invest or give, will think it's not enough.