Past Life Regression | INFJ Forum

Past Life Regression

Black Swan

Community Member
Sep 28, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Anyone here ever done past life regression? Details?

A friend of mine read a past life of mine through a scrying tool. Apparently around the 1800s I was a Clergy member. Apparently I was very lonely even though I was married and had a family. I think I also struggled with religion in that life as well. lol. Always afraid I was going to go to hell or something. The loneliness thing I guessed passed down into this lifetime from what she said.

Nope. I don't believe that such a thing exists.

Neither do I.

You don't believe in reincarnation or the ability to access?

Not really.

I do I've always wanted to try it. I believe when we are buried we decompose into the ground and merge with the earth to come to life once again.

I'm a pretty big skeptic about this myself, but I have had memories since I was a child of being in wars. I can still recall them very vividly.

In one of them I am hiding behind a small hill and there is a house about two hundred feet away. It's night time or very dark from smoke. I can hear women screaming and men yelling in the distance and muskets and canons firing periodically.

I have another memory of putting on samurai armor with another individual in a cold damp place of some sort. I can feel the weight of it very distinctly when I think about it.

I also have an even more strange memory of having some type of meal with God. I can't really put that one into words.

I've wanted to draw these images for the longest time, but I suck at art.

But like I said I'm a pretty big skeptic. Not sure why I have these memories, maybe just too much television haha.

Last edited:
While I am very attracted to belief systems that include past lives, reincarnation, etc. I haven't yet decided how I think it occurs. I'm not sure I envision entire, intact souls moving from incarnation to incarnation.

While I do hold a lot of non-traditional (i.e. non-Western) beliefs along these lines, I've spent many years exploring them and have sadly come across a really dismaying number of people who will take advantage of many of us doing this exploration, or alternatively those who's grasp of the subject seems irrational to me, so I'm not sure I'd trust anyone enough to guide me through a past life regression.

And finally, my feelings about past lives is that we've finished with them, and while it may be helpful in drawing from our experiences in them intuitively, I think it might be counterproductive to return to them or dwell in them. Letting go, I believe, is the way forward. Though putting this theory into practice is far from easy.

While I am very attracted to belief systems that include past lives, reincarnation, etc. I haven't yet decided how I think it occurs. I'm not sure I envision entire, intact souls moving from incarnation to incarnation.

I agree. I also agree with Wyote about being a skeptic. But, regardless, I can't help but be fascinated by the stories I hear or read. Some of them are just so...beautiful really. Either way, I don't feel a need to make a decision about it. Honestly, I think I lack the urgency I see in most people when it comes to religious beliefs...the only decisions I've made are about the things I don't believe in, I wonder if that's normal.

Honestly, I think I lack the urgency I see in most people when it comes to religious beliefs...the only decisions I've made are about the things I don't believe in, I wonder if that's normal.

I'm right with you on that one.

the only decisions I've made are about the things I don't believe in, I wonder if that's normal.
I guess that's what Ni can do to you, no? I've always found it impossible to believe in one particular thing because... Because the sets of beliefs we have are just too human and simplistic to englobe truth, whatever truth means.

On the other hand I find it pretty easy to know what I don't believe in (most humanizations of faith). Sometimes I wish I could just believe in something because it would make my life easier though. Ignorance is bliss, etc.

I'm pretty open-minded about metaphysical stuff like this because I don't see how anyone could ever prove or disprove it to me through words, science or faith, I figure I'll never be taken for a fool but what harm is done to me to accept the possibility?

*waits for INT card to be revoked* :pop2:

Wow! This is a subject so close to my heart. I've worked with a psyche doctor now for over 3 years and have totally dedicated my life for that period of time to releasing,releasing~releasing so much crap. I consider myself fairly tough but these sessions have really put me to the sword.I have cried often 4 or 5 times a day,had fevers,(one 8 hr uncontrollable one),and have felt crap for the vast majority of that time. Always releasing,Always.To some degree or other...bands of head-tension,anxiety etc... Its honestly been like living in the gutter of myself.Not knowing myself lots of the time.Not having myself but still this urge,this desire to rid this crap from my system.
I'm almost ashamed to say it ,but I can see how I was a troubled soul to a certain degree and its quite evident in my siblings and its probably becoming my belief that troubled souls do incarnate together.
However on the positive side,I think I've earned my own respect to a varying(!) degree for being loyal enough to stand by myself in a very dark hour of my eternalness. Only lately ,I've had a reading done with somebody else and my guides recommended that I look at shamanic healing because ,its a higher vibration of what I've been doing.
Also ,despite still releasing a lot ,nowadays I have a quiet peace in my heart and I do feel I love myself(to varying degree's) and on occasions I connect to this feeling within that is SO INNOCENT/PURE,SO PRECIOUS,SO,SO,SO...no words to describe it and in that moment I would'nt swap it for A N Y T H I N G. I'm going to explore shamanic healing and my goal is to take it further and live that feeling more and more.Thats all I want nowadays.That and to live closer to nature (and to have a horse and two vegetarian dogs! lol..)

This is the lady's that I have worked with up until recently. http://www.soulwisdom.net/
All the work is done remotely and some people respond more effectively to sessions. As I've said though,I've found the process rather difficult(!!) and you are addressing an eon old problem so there are no quick fixes although she is excellent at addressing specific issues that may be carried over from past lives.
To the skeptic's- F**k off. JOKE.
Seriously though,I was one too_One time.