Past Life Regression | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Past Life Regression

This is the next step of my journey.I have a meeting with him before Christmas and I like the cut of his jib! Take a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF6ck68gHpk

Nice. Exciting. I looked at the video and there was one statement that particularly perked up my ears. When he talks about heaven on earth it gave me great relief when he said, "some days it (the understanding and feeling) goes away and some days it comes back". I'm just trying to get back what I lost, but perhaps some day I can.

Also, Celtic Shamanism has been part of my searches over the past few days, so how welcomed that you should direct me with this link. Thank you.

I'm just trying to get back what I lost, but perhaps some day I can.

Thats SO exactly the journey I'm on except its quite a scary one on in that I was some sort of powerful initiate in a past life(in a good way) that sold out to catholism in the next incarnation and got involved in some very heavy shit.I incurred a lot of karma for that and this life has been beyond wretched.I have never given up on myself though and my previous greatness looks to link up with my now greatness and move beyond who I was and what I did in that lifetime.As I mentioned doing these releases has me living in the gutter of myself.Clouded and filled with shitty,grotty emotions but I do get glimpses of a purity,a beauty and its that view from that mountain top that drives me on.Will I ever make it; I don't know.Will my heart be broken when I get there?I don't know that either.What I do know is I am wounded and that is a deep dull pain. Oh,how I wish I could change and erase the past and be innocent and pure and fun! This truly is the ultimate test ; being there for yourself even when you don't have yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uI-jrIxog

Last edited:
As I mentioned doing these releases has me living in the gutter of myself. I don't know...Will my heart be broken when I get there?I don't know that either.What I do know is I am wounded and that is a deep dull pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uI-jrIxog

You will not be in pain. It will be your relief between the pain in life. It is worth holding out for because it makes it that much more beautiful. It is simple and it is right in front of you.

It will go away and come back. This is what you taught me. It is gone now, but I feel the change, as do you.

I like Chogyam Trungpa, personally.

Sorry for sharing that Holysmoke. Its almost too personal but I have done a few sessions of late and thats the general theme and I've been a proper mess. I don't really know how to handle knowledge of past life stuff.The psyche doctor I've worked with has assured me most people have done "biggies" at some stage of our evolution but it doesn't make it any easier sometimes.It doesn't seem like I did stuff,like I'm responsible. I identify myself as my conscious mind but I guess we are the whole part and have to take ownership of it.It doesn't seem very fair though that this (poor!) personality has to clear up all this mess from a whole host of other personalities but if your unconscious mind needs healing,I guess you've no choice but get on with it.A bit like being born with a less than healthy body. My guides told me it was a 5, 6, 7 or 8 year process so I have my work cut out but deep down I don't mind if I have a shot at returning to and living that feeling that I have experienced. It means that much. Just a shot. And I would give 8 years plus.I don't even need guarantees!

"Your contribution here is helping more than you ever may know."
Likewise.

"I looked at the video and there was one statement that particularly perked up my ears. When he talks about heaven on earth it gave me great relief when he said, "some days it (the understanding and feeling) goes away and some days it comes back"

My guides also told me to "get out in nature-alone.Sit watch the grass blow,The further we get from nature the more we live a lie.The soul feeds on truth and love".
"Being,breathing,thinking in nature is a subconscious way of opening the energies,the connection to the earth which already gives us life.To feel the breeze on his face,and know it is the same breeze that carries the eagles to their height.To hear the waves on the shore and know that that same water connects him to the largest whales.The most magnificient creatures of the deepest oceans.It is just knowledge of that connection,that he should be trying to develop.It will bring peace into his heart and his soul."

Last edited: