Paranormal Activity. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Paranormal Activity.

That's at the heart of the problem isn't it? These experiences tend to be unrepeatable at best and usually personal / subjective, so they are unconvincing to anyone with a solid no-nonsense objective world view. My mother was brought up in the 1930s in a big old pub that my grandparents ran, and she had stories of ghost activity there - knockings, footsteps along the old corridors in the part they lived in, dusty light bulbs detaching and floating unbroken to the ground in the cellars with clear fingerprints on them - my gran was the main target of these activities though mum experienced some as well. When we were kids we never used to take these tales seriously, but it was obvious to me even then that my gran was a bit unusual. Anyway when I was older my father told me that when he first started going out with mum her folks were very opposed (religion clashes). Gran used to follow them about psychically from 30 miles away and could tell my mother everywhere they'd been and play back and comment (disparagingly!) on their conversations - it freaked her out! It's hard to discount this kind of direct witness experience when someone you are close to and trust tells you about it.

Yes...more seems to be subjective/personal like you said than not.
There is an even smaller body of actual recorded evidence, but even the best of it has been analyzed to death and/or dismissed outright.
A majority of people in the world actually do believe in “ghosts” or the paranormal of some kind.
I mean...even those stories I have where there were witnesses and actual physical things thrown or hit somehow still boils down to the word of 4 people at most, but usually it’s me and another person...and with nothing recorded, well, they remain stories, but not really proof, to everyone else but me and the other witnesses.
That is amazing about your Gran!
She sounds like someone you wouldn’t dare try and tell a fib to...oh man, just start walking to the tree now to pick out your switch..hahaha.
That’s really cool!

Thank you for all the likes BTW!
:takeabow:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!

source.gif

She sounds like someone you wouldn’t dare try and tell a fib to...oh man

All the original difficulties blew over after a couple of years - well almost. I and my brother use to go and stay with her in her pub (different one by then) when we were 9 or 10 which was great fun because kids weren't allowed in pubs in the UK in those days. That was a really spooky place as well, though we didn't see or hear anything odd wandering the corridors at night. Many years later shortly after I left home gran came to live with my parents and she was 99 when she died. One of my regrets is not being more interested in my family history when she was around to say who is in the old photos and talk about more distant relatives - it's quite interesting on my mother's side.

There wasn't much psychic activity around her later in life, more hints than anything else and much more diffuse. The funniest is that she could always beat you to the loo even when she could hardly walk and was pretty deaf and spent a lot of time in her room. We only had one in my folks' house and all too often when anyone went up to use it, they'd find her just closing the door in front of them. Nice to see there can be practical applications for the talent! - we could never work out how she could possibly know any other way, but this tale is more amusing than convincing to anyone else! She'd had a really difficult childhood - she was the eldest child of her family, born just at the end of the 1900s, and she was born with a deformed hand. Really was another world in those days - her parents were deeply ashamed of the fact she had this problem and made sure she knew it, which was awful. She must have been very tough - the success of the pubs they ran was probably down to her rather than my grandad who never recovered fully from malaria caught in the Middle East in WW1. I think she was lucky not to have been around in the 17th Century though or she may have had problems with the witchcraft scares.

Thank you for all the likes BTW!
You have some great experiences to tell - it took me a little while to process them all. Your lucid dreams and out of body experiences are fascinating.

I have, like @Skarekrow had life long experiences. I have duscussed some of the "empath" or psychic variety with @acd in another thread before. These experiences seem to run in my bloodline, both the paranormal and the empath variety. My mother once longed to go on her first ski trip, and she longed for this for years. So finally, one fine day.. a close friend organized a ski trip and invited her first thing. My mother said a terrible sense of tummy trouble and dread washed over her.. and she.. rejected the trip. The next day she received a call that the car she was to ride in was in a terrible wreck and a pole went through the windshield killing the man sitting in the spot she was likely to have sat in.
When I was in college I once was in a hurry leaving work, late for class. I had a shortcut through the smaller streets that I always took to avoid city traffic. As I turned down the usual street I heard my gut saying... don't do it. Don't take this street today. I ignored it. One minute after turning down it, a woman ran a red light and hit me as I passed into the intersection. I have "empath" heavy Ni, intuitive feelings such as this every day, about people mostly.. and even though I don't want to be right, and don't know how I know, they are proven true, 9.5 times out of 10. I call it my "Spidey Sense". :)

Like @Skarekrow I will share a bit of my paranormal experience. Mine consists of a lot of objects doing odd things, mainly exploding. As a young child, and to this day I get sensations that I am not alone. If I close myself off to it I sense less, but it is there, none the less. When I was about 12 I started experiencing this sensation in the extreme, and it was at this time that things began to explode. It started with nail polish bottles. I would be sitting in my bedroom and suddenly hear glass pop. When I would look up at my dresser I would see the nail polish bottle had burst as though it was cracked in half, wand lying on the dresser, polish swirling in glistening pools beside the broken bottle. The temp was normal, cool spring days.
When I was about 5 I used to see lights. My parents took me to the Dr and I was given an EKG. All results were normal and after the doctor spoke to me he told my parents I was perfectly normal, psychologically speaking. I don't see them anymore.
One morning about a year after the polish bottles exploded in my room we moved to a new house. Just off the kitchen was a laundry room that led to the garage. In this room to the right of the washer and dryer stood a great pantry full of food. I had a small dog at the time and she would run into this room to jump and beg at the pantry doors the moment we all woke and entered the kitchen. On this particular spring morning, when my mother and I walked in.. we found her there staring up apprehensively at the celing. On the ceiling hung a light, one of those 80's sorts of white frosted glass globes housing a single incandescent bulb. My mother, yammering away on the telephone, walked toward the wall and flipped the switch on her way to the fridge in her daily bacon and egg drill. I was staring at the dog as she stood stiff, just staring and whining, eyes fixated on that single ceiling light.. I walked into the little laundry room toward the pantry and called her.. but no movement, no begging, no budging. The room felt weird, thick, and one minute after returning to the kitchen and my obliviously busy mother, the entire frosted cover just.. exploded. Glass rained down and we all stood in shock, staring.
In this house, I should add that door handles were seen jiggling by all of us, and windows would be raised on their own.
When I was 21 and my daughter was sleeping, my then husband and I were sitting on the couch and heard what sounded like a loud firecracker, a single pop emitting from my daughters room. We ran in and before we could get to the door.. were greeted by the top half of one of those Precious Moments figurines, well.. by it's torso and head. The figurine had blasted clean in half.. the head, arms, and torso holding an open book with the words "Sharing is caring" scribed upon its pages sat perfectly upright on the carpet in her doorway, as though greeting us as we entered. On the shelf on the opposite side of the room sat the figurine's lower half, upon the shelf I placed it on, dust and other figurines.. undisturbed. The figurine belonged to my grandmother, a gift from my father given back to me after his suicide.

I have tales like these for days.. but I will stop boring you guys now. lol.. 0.0

Last edited:
@Skarekrow ... I absolutely loved reading all your experiences. I believe every word. This stuff is hard for most people to grasp as real until it happens to them and I find your open transparency on the matter courageous and cool! Those hangers... 0.0

When I was about 5 I used to see lights. My parents took me to the Dr and I was given an EKG. All results were normal and after the doctor spoke to me he told my parents I was perfectly normal, psychologically speaking. I don't see them anymore.

Did they used to swirl around your head in the dark as a child?
Like the tiniest pinpoints of light?
Multicolored?
Like being in a snow globe almost?
I totally remember falling asleep in bed watching the lights swirl around my head in the dark...I never thought anything of it as a child...and have no idea what to think of it now.
It was comforting and I would reach my hand up it the air.

Exploding things are scary!
That defiantly screams poltergeist activity - so it was probably YOU...lol.
But who knows? lol
Some people try to write such experiences off as BS like - https://www.theguardian.com/science...s-common-research-psychotic-schizophrenia-why
They like to write these things off as hallucinations and metal issues - but that doesn’t explain exploding lights, or nail polish, or moving toys witnessed by my parents and brother, the hangers witnessed by another besides me, or that fucking clock...(mind you, if was sitting on the back of the dresser with stacks of folded clothes in front of it...there is just no way)...I just don’t buy it.
If anything, children are seeing MORE of reality and the things we as adults learn to not see because we have told ourselves it doesn’t exist or isn’t possible.
Before all the filters are put up in the brain.

@Skarekrow ... I absolutely loved reading all your experiences. I believe every word. This stuff is hard for most people to grasp as real until it happens to them and I find your open transparency on the matter courageous and cool! Those hangers... 0.0

Yours as well!
Yikes!

Thank you...I’ve reached the point that I just don’t really care if they believe me or not...I admit it’s subjective to me...but there are a whole bunch of folks like yourself though who have had similarly bizarre and unexplainable things happen to them too...they aren’t hallucinations...I actually find that laughable.

All the original difficulties blew over after a couple of years - well almost. I and my brother use to go and stay with her in her pub (different one by then) when we were 9 or 10 which was great fun because kids weren't allowed in pubs in the UK in those days. That was a really spooky place as well, though we didn't see or hear anything odd wandering the corridors at night. Many years later shortly after I left home gran came to live with my parents and she was 99 when she died. One of my regrets is not being more interested in my family history when she was around to say who is in the old photos and talk about more distant relatives - it's quite interesting on my mother's side.

There wasn't much psychic activity around her later in life, more hints than anything else and much more diffuse. The funniest is that she could always beat you to the loo even when she could hardly walk and was pretty deaf and spent a lot of time in her room. We only had one in my folks' house and all too often when anyone went up to use it, they'd find her just closing the door in front of them. Nice to see there can be practical applications for the talent! - we could never work out how she could possibly know any other way, but this tale is more amusing than convincing to anyone else! She'd had a really difficult childhood - she was the eldest child of her family, born just at the end of the 1900s, and she was born with a deformed hand. Really was another world in those days - her parents were deeply ashamed of the fact she had this problem and made sure she knew it, which was awful. She must have been very tough - the success of the pubs they ran was probably down to her rather than my grandad who never recovered fully from malaria caught in the Middle East in WW1. I think she was lucky not to have been around in the 17th Century though or she may have had problems with the witchcraft scares.

You have some great experiences to tell - it took me a little while to process them all. Your lucid dreams and out of body experiences are fascinating.

She sounds like an interesting and humorous woman!
Sorry you didn’t get to talk with her as much as you would have liked...I’m sure one day you will!

Yes...it’s been a while since I have done any serious attempts at going OOB.
Occasionally I will half-ass it, but you really can’t and expect it to work...lol.

I also find it curious that her hand was deformed...as that has been linked to people with such “powers” and past life injuries that seem to have carried over to create a deformity or birthmark.
Often such marks were proof of witchcraft and was reason enough to burn them at the stake - which is crazy yes...but there was something to it.
They just took it to a really horrific and evil place.

Great story!

Did they used to swirl around your head in the dark as a child?
Like the tiniest pinpoints of light?
Multicolored?
Like being in a snow globe almost?
I totally remember falling asleep in bed watching the lights swirl around my head in the dark...I never thought anything of it as a child...and have no idea what to think of it now.
It was comforting and I would reach my hand up it the air.

Exploding things are scary!
That defiantly screams poltergeist activity - so it was probably YOU...lol.
But who knows? lol
Some people try to write such experiences off as BS like - https://www.theguardian.com/science...s-common-research-psychotic-schizophrenia-why
They like to write these things off as hallucinations and metal issues - but that doesn’t explain exploding lights, or nail polish, or moving toys witnessed by my parents and brother, the hangers witnessed by another besides me, or that fucking clock...(mind you, if was sitting on the back of the dresser with stacks of folded clothes in front of it...there is just no way)...I just don’t buy it.
If anything, children are seeing MORE of reality and the things we as adults learn to not see because we have told ourselves it doesn’t exist or isn’t possible.
Before all the filters are put up in the brain.

Yours as well!
Yikes!

Thank you...I’ve reached the point that I just don’t really care if they believe me or not...I admit it’s subjective to me...but there are a whole bunch of folks like yourself though who have had similarly bizarre and unexplainable things happen to them too...they aren’t hallucinations...I actually find that laughable.
Lolol!! I am... an INFJ 4w5 sx variant, so the poltergeist thing might be on point. :m054:Does that mean I posess telekenetic powers@??@!!??:m155:.. Oh yeah.
Side note: you aren't the first person to hear my tales and suggest poltergeist.. I think even Milk suggested it lol. I wanna play with boards and evps but... my faith and feeling that entities are either light or very dark, demonic in nature... I won't dare. Also the one evp I tried I got a voice talking over me, so I feel it's not smart, considering I am so sensitive. I do have a very straight laced, business suit wearing ENFP writing partner and he can OOB. lol! You wouldn't expect it looking at him, but he programs in 30 languages by day and OOB's by night! His wife is an INFJ.

As for what ppl think, I could give two craps. Imo there are two sorts of people in this regard.. those with their eyes covered, and those who see. I'm lucky to be amongst the seeing. Those who don't appreciate the things that make me unique can hit the door, because their disappearance only makes my job of weeding out the toxic.. all the more easy.:m202:.
I think your story of reaching out for the lights is super cool!! I don't recall much of mine but that they were bright. I bet you are not a fan of wire hangers! :)

Lolol!! I am... an INFJ 4w5 sx variant, so the poltergeist thing might be on point. :m054:Does that mean I posess telekenetic powers@??@!!??:m155:.. Oh yeah.
Side note: you aren't the first person to hear my tales and suggest poltergeist.. I think even Milk suggested it lol. I wanna play with boards and evps but... my faith and feeling that entities are either light or very dark, demonic in nature... I won't dare. Also the one evp I tried I got a voice talking over me, so I feel it's not smart, considering I am so sensitive. I do have a very straight laced, business suit wearing ENFP writing partner and he can OOB. lol! You wouldn't expect it looking at him, but he programs in 30 languages by day and OOB's by night! His wife is an INFJ.

As for what ppl think, I could give two craps. Imo there are two sorts of people in this regard.. those with their eyes covered, and those who see. I'm lucky to be amongst the seeing. Those who don't appreciate the things that make me unique can hit the door, because their disappearance only makes my job of weeding out the toxic.. all the more easy.:m202:.
I think your story of reaching out for the lights is super cool!! I don't recall much of mine but that they were bright. I bet you are not a fan of wire hangers! :)

You probably do have a predisposition to psychic type effects of one type or another...most likely set off by adolescence (more likely in females statistically too) ((about 1-5 women to men, but this may also be because men are conditioned to ignore and suppress their feelings??)).
If there was something talking over you then - dare I say it, there is probably someone there trying to get your attention because you are sensitive.
I would also advise against spirit boards and such...I make them for my Etsy shop, but I don’t fuck with them otherwise.
Though, you could try scrying with a mirror and see what you can see...but maybe that is too scary for you too IDK. ;)

If you can sense the light and the dark have you considered being some kind of energy/faith healer?
Or would you rather shut it all off?
(FYI - Alcohol. Of course you can’t stay drunk all the time, but if you really need to shut that shit off - alcohol does a good short-term job. Not that I’m advocating you make it into a habit either)

Yes...there are many people...mathematicians, physicists, programmers, etc. who go OOB at night and are able to solve many of their problems that have been giving them trouble.
Same goes for LSD and mushrooms - but that opens you WIDE open and you must prepare yourself in more ways than just queuing up some Pink Floyd and Bowie to trip out on, haha.
At least from stories I have heard told... ;) ;) ;)
But it will allow you to bypass corrupted pathways in the brain and the filter between brain and soul is lessened if not taken away completely...not only does it defrag your brain, but it allows you to truly see from another perspective and access your subconscious - which is why I say it is wise to do things the right way - but after a lifetime of incurable depression - there is something to it that is transformative to all that you are.
(Depending on your dose)
((Disclaimer : I in no way am advocating for the use of such substances to cure such things as depression/anxiety/PTSD/Opioid cessation and many, many more practical uses that have been found to work far better than the chemically deconstructed SSRI’s the drug manufacturers have synthesized from molecular bits of the entheogens that grow naturally in nature to remove the transcendental effects, i.e. the part that actually helps and changes someone for the better, some even are cured. They are illegal and you can get into trouble. That said, no one can control your consciousness or restrict you from exploring it or helping yourself not want to eat a bullet all the time.))

Anyhow...
It’s funny...but after the hangers did that my girlfriend at the time did NOT want to sleep in that room...but I totally didn’t get any kind of negative vibe or feeling that something was threatening at all - I think we still switched rooms, but I was okay with it....which leads me to wonder if it was not some kind of PSI burst of activity instead of a ghosty?
Not that I will ever know. :shrug:

Last edited:

I love old people!!! and no that is not sarcasm, i'm for real!

You probably do have a predisposition to psychic type effects of one type or another...most likely set off by adolescence (more likely in females statistically too) ((about 1-5 women to men, but this may also be because men are conditioned to ignore and suppress their feelings??)).
If there was something talking over you then - dare I say it, there is probably someone there trying to get your attention because you are sensitive.
I would also advise against spirit boards and such...I make them for my Etsy shop, but I don’t fuck with them otherwise.
Though, you could try scrying with a mirror and see what you can see...but maybe that is too scary for you too IDK. ;)

If you can sense the light and the dark have you considered being some kind of energy/faith healer?
(FYI - Alcohol. Of course you can’t stay drunk all the time, but if you really need to shut that shit off - alcohol does a good short-term job. Not that I’m advocating you make it into a habit either)

Yes...there are many people...mathematicians, physicists, programmers, etc. who go OOB at night and are able to solve many of their problems that have been giving them trouble.
Same goes for LSD and mushrooms - but that opens you WIDE open and you must prepare yourself in more ways than just queuing up some Pink Floyd and Bowie to trip out on, haha.
But it will allow you to bypass corrupted pathways in the brain and the filter between brain and soul is lessened if not taken away completely...not only does it defrag your brain, but it allows you to truly see from another perspective and access your subconscious - which is why I say it is wise to do things the right way - but after a lifetime of incurable depression - there is something to it that is transformative to all that you are.
(Depending on your dose)
((Disclaimer : I in no way am advocating for the use of such substances to cure such things as depression/anxiety/PTSD/Opioid cessation and many, many more practical uses that have been found to work far better than the chemically deconstructed SSRI’s the drug manufacturers have synthesized from molecular bits of the entheogens that grow naturally in nature to remove the transcendental effects, i.e. the part that actually helps and changes someone for the better, some even are cured. They are illegal and you can get into trouble. That said, no one can control your consciousness or restrict you from exploring it or helping yourself not want to eat a bullet all the time.))

Anyhow...
It’s funny...but after the hangers did that my girlfriend at the time did NOT want to sleep in that room...but I totally didn’t get any kind of negative vibe or feeling that something was threatening at all - I think we still switched rooms, but I was okay with it....which leads me to wonder if it was not some kind of PSI burst of activity instead of a ghosty?
Wow, I didn't realize just how experienced you were! Would you say your experiences as a kid are the reason for this or do you think you would have taken interest anyway?

I must say that as a Christian I'd never attempt anything that could open myself up to manipulation, but also because I really do feel like I would be a huge target if that makes sense?? I've just read and heard too many stories to wanna take a chance myself! When I was younger I was kinda sorta into experimenting with this kind of stuff, but now that I've grown up and honestly gotten deeper in my faith I've realized it's probably safer for me to stay on this side of reality haha. But I know if you've had those kinds of experiences and have (what seems to be lol) come back in one piece you must have pretty strong control over yourself

Reactions: Skarekrow
Wow, I didn't realize just how experienced you were! Would you say your experiences as a kid are the reason for this or do you think you would have taken interest anyway?

I must say that as a Christian I'd never attempt anything that could open myself up to manipulation, but also because I really do feel like I would be a huge target if that makes sense?? I've just read and heard too many stories to wanna take a chance myself! When I was younger I was kinda sorta into experimenting with this kind of stuff, but now that I've grown up and honestly gotten deeper in my faith I've realized it's probably safer for me to stay on this side of reality haha. But I know if you've had those kinds of experiences and have (what seems to be lol) come back in one piece you must have pretty strong control over yourself

I highly recommend being a practiced meditator if you are going to use such things.
Also I smudge my home and myself, I start 2-3 days before taking such a thing...ummm...my friend does...anyhow.
But I will cut myself off from social media and TV except for positive and informative subjects.
Meditate a lot...put myself in the correct frame of mind, a healthy frame of mind, set positive intentions.
(Stop any SSRIs as they can interact)
I pray...I make sure my home and space is clear of anything negative and I make it clear that anything negative is unwelcome and will not be tolerated.
Fast on the day of.
Always....always have a babysitter.
Never, think you know what will happen. ;)

No...I would never have even really thought of such substances if I were not desperate to find ANYTHING that would actually work on my lifelong depression...I was tired of trying this or that pill only getting negative side-effects and nothing noticeable or substantially good or helpful.
And even if then I would have to be on it forever right?
Yeah...there are studies from John’s Hopkins that blow normal antidepressants completely out of the water.
With the chronic pain issues added on top of the depression I have always struggled with (almost killed myself at 19...really close, was in the ICU), and then add in the loss of my ability to do my job...the career that I loved and worked so hard to assist with open heart surgery...I mean, it was an ego death for me in many ways...and I had to rethink my entire life, purpose, etc.
Many people don’t realize that chronic pain alone will cause depression and anxiety just by the physiological pathways and hormones that are constantly being released - like a car stuck in high idle.
It was all too much for me...I was really struggling bad...just to make it from minute to minute was really taxing.
I was so anxious all the time but had nothing I could logically say caused it, nor can you reason it away.
It was difficult for me to even meditate for longer than 15 mins at a time.
I was living in HELL.

The little guys changed everything (fungi).
IBS symtoms even went away...haha TMI.

I was leading a Chronic Pain Group for a while...

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 2.43.00 PM.png

There are significant uses for these substances that goes far beyond anything we have available right now.
I did it out of sheer desperation...and I will never once regret that I tried it.
It’s made the difference between life and suicide for me imho.

Here are two interviews with participants in one study for terminal cancer patients and alleviating their fear of death and the associated depression/anxiety that goes along with it.

It certainly isn’t for everyone.
The attached stigmas are hard for some to deal with also.
Not to mention, it’s a very profound experience if you take a significant dose - that is intimidating.

Way off subject now...sorry....

I highly recommend being a practiced meditator if you are going to use such things.
Also I smudge my home and myself, I start 2-3 days before taking such a thing...ummm...my friend does...anyhow.
But I will cut myself off from social media and TV except for positive and informative subjects.
Meditate a lot...put myself in the correct frame of mind, a healthy frame of mind, set positive intentions.
(Stop any SSRIs as they can interact)
I pray...I make sure my home and space is clear of anything negative and I make it clear that anything negative is unwelcome and will not be tolerated.
Fast on the day of.
Always....always have a babysitter.
Never, think you know what will happen. ;)

No...I would never have even really thought of such substances if I were not desperate to find ANYTHING that would actually work on my lifelong depression...I was tired of trying this or that pill only getting negative side-effects and nothing noticeable or substantially good or helpful.
And even if then I would have to be on it forever right?
Yeah...there are studies from John’s Hopkins that blow normal antidepressants completely out of the water.
With the chronic pain issues added on top of the depression I have always struggled with (almost killed myself at 19...really close, was in the ICU), and then add in the loss of my ability to do my job...the career that I loved and worked so hard to assist with open heart surgery...I mean, it was an ego death for me in many ways...and I had to rethink my entire life, purpose, etc.
Many people don’t realize that chronic pain alone will cause depression and anxiety just by the physiological pathways and hormones that are constantly being released - like a car stuck in high idle.
It was all too much for me...I was really struggling bad...just to make it from minute to minute was really taxing.
I was so anxious all the time but had nothing I could logically say caused it, nor can you reason it away.
It was difficult for me to even meditate for longer than 15 mins at a time.
I was living in HELL.

The little guys changed everything (fungi).
IBS symtoms even went away...haha TMI.

I was leading a Chronic Pain Group for a while...

View attachment 43676

There are significant uses for these substances that goes far beyond anything we have available right now.
I did it out of sheer desperation...and I will never once regret that I tried it.
It’s made the difference between life and suicide for me imho.

Here are two interviews with participants in one study for terminal cancer patients and alleviating their fear of death and the associated depression/anxiety that goes along with it.

It certainly isn’t for everyone.
The attached stigmas are hard for some to deal with also.
Not to mention, it’s a very profound experience if you take a significant dose - that is intimidating.

Way off subject now...sorry....
I haven’t come to as desperate of measures as you have but I can sure see how easy it would be to get there. Depression is hell and if you were able to find a way out then your story needs to be told!

Reactions: Misty and Skarekrow

(Depending on your dose)

Anyhow...
Hmmmm.... I would like to be open to it. In my daily life I rely heavily on my Ni. Idk what uses I could have besides helping ppl predict and see patterns.. which is what I do in personal relationships anyway, usually ending in an "I told you that was gonna happen".. lol.. but.. Idk. You make boards!!? That's actually hella cool. :) And no.. I won't mess with one, ever bc of my openness, I am sure something negative would try to take advantage. 0.0. Do you ever get menacing feels from anything near you? Do you also sense dark & light??

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
I haven’t come to as desperate of measures as you have but I can sure see how easy it would be to get there. Depression is hell and if you were able to find a way out then your story needs to be told!

Yes...
Those who study these substances know the beneficial value of them.
It’s the whole Nancy Reagan echoes of “Just Say No!” from the 80’s.
It’s our govt. declaring it has no beneficial effects and calling it a schedule 1 drug knowing full well that is BS and was only done for political reasons in the 70’s.
They even kept researchers from access to the drugs to study them and the potential helpful effects until just a couple years ago.
(Now we hear countless articles on the benefits they can provide, but we have such a stupid social stigma of them being “party drugs” or such).
MDMA has been the number one most helpful drug for vets suffering from PTSD in trials done so far.
These things have the potential to help a lot of people who have no other options - and help them more significantly than anything else they have tried at that.
AND...you don’t have to take such things every day...sometimes only once a year or even less.
Not addictive.
Perhaps one day...I really do feel badly for those without the option.
I know what it’s like to be stuck in that place.

Hmmmm.... I would like to be open to it. In my daily life I rely heavily on my Ni. Idk what uses I could have besides helping ppl predict and see patterns.. which is what I do in personal relationships anyway, usually ending in an "I told you that was gonna happen".. lol.. but.. Idk. You make boards!!? That's actually hella cool. :) And no.. I won't mess with one, ever bc of my openness, I am sure something negative would try to take advantage. 0.0. Do you ever get menacing feels from anything near you? Do you also sense dark & light??

Yes...here are a few...

il_570xN.990417846_oibe.jpg

il_570xN.1148012912_hs3m.jpg

il_fullxfull.1171758924_li4r.jpg

il_fullxfull.1171759792_n5ft.jpg

il_fullxfull.1124943337_hmab.jpg

il_fullxfull.1124940425_ppuw.jpg

il_570xN.881651539_oujl.jpg

These were all made using pyrography (woodburning), paint, stain, stones/crystals, copper leafing (best conductor of mental/psychic energies).
The two pendulum boards at the top ^^^ both have crystal grids underneath.

The wand I am currently working on is by far the most intricate and powerful one I have made yet!
I am super excited about it though it is taking me quite some time to complete...but it will be worth it.
I will show you pictures when it’s done (with permission from the owner - as this was a custom request from someone here on the forum).
I’m sure they will be okay with it so I can at least peddle my wares to the next person interested. ;)

As far as negative feelings and presences - I always make sure and clear my energetic self, my area, my workspace.
And I never work on these things when I don’t feel well physically, mentally, spiritually, or otherwise....only when I feel the time is right.
Part of my brain was actually working on the placement of a stone I couldn’t quite find a good place to implant into the one I’m working on...then the other day while meditating, the solution popped into my head space without me thinking about it actively...it was as if my subconscious said “Program has completed, here is your result.” hahahaha.
Anyhow...it fit on there perfectly in a way I wasn’t considering.

I’m pretty okay with not being afraid of negative entities as fear is mainly what they feed off of anyhow.
I take precautions. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty and Wyote