Paranormal Activity. | INFJ Forum

Paranormal Activity.

Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
I had a conversation last night with a friend who is a nurse and her ghost stories were vague to me. Flickering lights, laughter, etc. I told her that your mind can easily play tricks on you.

So, tell me your ghost stories. :p

I had a conversation last night with a friend who is a nurse and her ghost stories were vague to me. Flickering lights, laughter, etc. I told her that your mind can easily play tricks on you.

So, tell me your ghost stories. :p

Oh Jesus...I know I have typed quite a few of these stories out on the forum several times now...let me look before I type it all out again....lol.
Long story short - was haunted as a child, have had objects thrown at me with witnesses in the room as well as other physical phenomena that was also witnessed by someone besides myself.

Let me put it this way...I would probably laugh at such things now if it hadn’t happened to me directly.

Here is one -

One night my ex and I were house sitting for her parents...we went to bed and in the room was one of those rolling clothes hangers with two stands and the bar in between...anyway, there were metal hangers on it but no clothes....just as we were drifting off it was as if someone violently hit all the hangers at once....my first thought was that my ex threw a pillow or an article of clothing but I jumped up and flipped on the light and there was nothing on the ground and she was on the opposite side of me so she was even further away.
No windows, no air conditioning, checked in the morning for earthquakes even...no explanation.
The hangers were still swaying back and forth as I flipped on the light.
Not saying it’s a ghost but it is certainly paranormal.

Same story different version -

So I was maybe 23…we were housesitting for her parents…and in her old bedroom was one of those rolling hanger racks…it was up against the closet which had mirrored doors on it.
We had both just gotten into bed and turned out the lights when I few minutes later, there was a crash.
I was in the bed closest to what happened and to the door and light.
Let me just say that the window was closed, no fans, no pets, the door was closed and the AC was off.
I thought, she had for some reason, thrown her pillow at this rack in the dark…as I flipped on the light…some hangers fell, but most were just swinging and hitting the closet door as they swung.
I looked for rats….I tried rigging the hangers to hit each other…no go…there was nothing there…but that is how hard it was…as if she threw her pillow at it HARD.
This is the one I called the USGS station about because there just was no explanation …..she couldn’t have gotten out of bed, hit it and gotten back in without me knowing.

Last edited:
Another -
Edit (read this bit first so it makes more sense) -

My Son told me the next morning he heard me yelling very loudly in the middle of the night (which would have woken up my SO next to me), but when he opened the bedroom door, it was silent, I was in bed breathing quietly...as he walked down the hallway to the bathroom, he saw an orb of light pass the doorway....he went back to bed.
He told me about this whole experience that morning before I told anyone about the experience I had had...so that just adds some strangeness and weird coincidence to the whole thing.

Here is the rundown of what took place.
In my dream I suddenly was wide awake and lucid...I could tell I was out of body...I rose out of bed because I could sense something in my house (as I was aware of the whole house in almost 360 degrees, except it looked like I was looking through thin linen or very sheer fabric)…when I came to the hallway, I pinpointed where it was and as I started to push it out with waves of my Qi (pulses or waves of energy that erupted from my core outward) I yelled at it over an over to “get the fuck out of my house, you have no right to be here!” and I rose off the ground the more intense the waves got. I pushed it through the living room wall and it took off from my house fast!
I couldn’t tell you what it was…I just know it was negative.
Then I “woke" up back in bed just drenched in sweat (like I had to change my clothes!)…now I don’t know the timeline from the dream to when my Son got up…I don’t know if this happened and then he got up or if he was up while this was taking place.
Let me just add…he usually just rolls his eyes when I put on a show about ghosts hahaha…though he says he doesn’t disbelieve…he’s just never seen anything besides this…so I highly doubt he was making things up…he isn’t like that….he tells the truth regardless of if he gets in trouble or not. (not to mention that he told me his story before I ever disclosed my own dream to him)

Also, I wanted to add, that I feel the previous dream we discussed where I was shown how to push things and manipulate things with my mind (though I could already do this somewhat and have “Qi blasted” something/someone 4 times now..3 in my house)…anyhow, I feel this was further instruction of how to protect myself and my loved ones looking back on it now.

Last edited:
Help from the other side? -

I think a “guardian angel” or something saved my life twice.
When I was having these episodes of not feeling well…I just blamed my illness and side effects from the harsh medications I was taking.
I don’t know if you know I was in the hospital because the BP med I took to prevent migraines in the morning had built up to toxic levels…so I was incredibly beta-blocked which had my HR at 30 and my BP at 225…anyhow, about a week before I knew that was what was going on, I remember calling out to my Dad…to God…to the universe and saying “sometime is wrong, help me please.” and then what proceeded to feel like a battle within my heart happened…it was slightly unpleasant but also felt like it was being tickled, it literally felt like two sides wrestling for my heart…and low and behold I felt better….this happened twice…I really believe that someone knocked my heart into the proper rhythm which could have saved my life.
When I found out what was going on….it just so happened to be the one day out of 6 weeks that I go get my IV infusion. It could have been any other day and I probably would have been dead at home.

While I was calling out for help...
My heart was probably beating at too slow of a pace…I remember…I felt like I was sick and dying…because I probably was.
One beat every two seconds is not good (that’s what it was when I ended up in the ER)
When I asked for help…it was like a ‘swooping’ sensation…like I physically was jolted in place…like things were flying through me is what came to my mind’s eye.
I felt my heart grabbed…but it was the most fantastic feeling too…it brought me to tears and I was sobbing…I seriously believe that my heart was converted from a bradycardic almost asystole (stopped…fibrillating) rhythm, back to where it should have been.
It was intense and very unexpected, even the second time I asked the next week…I didn’t expect the same response…I thought it must be in my head...but yet it still came.

Last edited:
Ghost cat-

My Mom had an old cat…19 years old I think…she had trouble getting up from sleeping to standing…so my Mom used to help her.
Anyhow, it got so bad that she went to have her put to sleep.
Later that day…my Mom and Sister were sitting on the couch watching TV….well the cat (Pipi Longstocking) used to make this kind of cry when she needed help getting up.
My Mom heard this cry and got up, only to realize and stop and look at my sister who said “I heard it too.” it came from under the buffet where she like to sleep.
They looked and found nothing of course.
Can’t explain that one.

This was about 6 years ago now I think (that second post is just old, lol) -

I have had my run-in with the “old hag” type entity…I feel that certain people, probably more at certain times in our lives, depending on what is going on, and what your own mindset is, act as a sort of beacon to all types of things, both good and not so much.

With my own…she interrupted my dream and all of the sudden I could picture her perfectly with my mind’s eye, coming down my hallway, when she reached my room, that’s when I sat up in bed, eyes still closed and yelled at her to “get the fuck out” followed by what I can only describe as a release of qi energy directed at her…it was as she fled through my bedroom wall that I opened my eyes and saw the clock flying toward me in the dark.

I don’t believe that she had/has an attachment to me…I feel that I attracted her at that time, for whatever reason…like a moth to a flame.

Same story, different post -

This was just about 3 years ago…I had a dream that an old hag type witch had come into my apartment where I lived at the time.
As she walked toward me down the hallway, I remember telling her “Get the fuck out! You cannot come in here!”
At which point I sat up screaming “Get the fuck out!!!!” in my sleep which woke me up in time to see the very stable…mantle clock…positioned at the very back of the dresser with folded clothes in front of it…come flying toward me in the dark but you could still see.
I turned on my bedside light and found the clock at the foot of my bed, the backing had come off.
There is no WAY…it could have fallen…just none.

When I was small -

This one is a second-hand story, though I could put my Mom on the phone with you…haha.
When I was maybe 2 and my brother was 3, we shared a room….it was positioned just off the living room and my Parents had just put us to bed when both of them heard was was a deep, very loud, growl, moan come from our bedroom.
It was enough that my Vietnam Vet Dad grabbed his billy-club and told my Mom to get his 9mm from the closet, they were both sure someone was in the house and in our room.
We were too small to make such a noise according to my Mom.
My Dad searched everywhere….the windows were closed, but even so, my Mom swears it could not have been outside (though my Dad checked there too).
Both heard it.

As far as this goes…um, I trust what my Parents have told me…they are not believers in such things, especially not my Father.
They both heard a loud, vocalized, moan/growl from the bedroom not 10 ft from them.
If my Dad got his gun and billy club it was no mistaken sound.
He didn’t fuck around with that kind of thing.

Last edited:
R2D2 -

The R2D2 “incident” which I will now recount for you, was no auditory hallucination….it was witnessed by me, my brother and my parents.
The first time I will give it the benefit of doubt and say, maybe my Brother left it on….I awoke to hear it’s wheels grinding in the styrofoam box as it was directly under the head of my mattress where I slept.
Once I became fully aware of what it was I ran screaming from the room.
Okay…maybe someone was testing out their new garage door opener at 2 am.
Funny thing though…I made my Mom put it on the dresser the next night…we all watched as it was switched “off”.
Oh hey, guess what…it’s like 2 am again and the fucking thing is moving around on the dresser by itself…it’s goddamn little red eye is burned in my mind.
It was OFF.

So it was not a hallucination.

I’ll leave it there for right now.
I could continue to go on for several more stories but I will spare everyone until later, lol.
All that shit going on as I grew up and into adulthood...certainly made me less skeptical of such things existing...and helped create the non-traditional “beliefs” I carry now.
Just weird stuff.

Last edited:
Not saying it’s a ghost but it is certainly paranormal.
61.png

I am related to a guy who is a mid/high level government agent and he lived in a haunted house. He got a whole crew in his home to investigate and they all ran out scared shitless.

He moved out.

My childhood friends home was supposedly haunted. I didn't stay at his place often but I did a few times. One night I was staying over and we were up pretty late. There was a cereal box on the counter that I watched move of its own accord. At the time I didn't say anything, but later I mentioned it to him and that's when he told me the place was haunted.

My dad's friend who was a very huge skeptic of such things spent the night at a hotel that was haunted. At the time he had no idea it was haunted but he had gotten sort of weird feelings about it when he first showed up. I forget all of the details of his story at this point, but basically at some point in the night he woke up to a demonic clown face right next to his bed looking at him. He was so terrified he left.

One night my friend and his wife were driving around town and a black mist surrounded them. I wasn't there but they both had no reason to lie and also were skeptics of any sort of supernatural things, but the way they described it was that it seemed to have sort of ghostly supernatural qualities and it surrounded their car and then quickly disappeared.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have had my run-in with the “old hag” type entity

Reminds me about these other stories, which were given to me as a kid but I never witnessed them first hand. But supposedly my friend's dad and his siblings had some run ins with La Llorona.
He wouldn't talk about it so I don't know any details, but one of his cousins and siblings actually died.

I am related to a guy who is a mid/high level government agent and he lived in a haunted house. He got a whole crew in his home to investigate and they all ran out scared shitless.

He moved out.

My childhood friends home was supposedly haunted. I didn't stay at his place often but I did a few times. One night I was staying over and we were up pretty late. There was a cereal box on the counter that I watched move of its own accord. At the time I didn't say anything, but later I mentioned it to him and that's when he told me the place was haunted.

My dad's friend who was a very huge skeptic of such things spent the night at a hotel that was haunted. At the time he had no idea it was haunted but he had gotten sort of weird feelings about it when he first showed up. I forget all of the details of his story at this point, but basically at some point in the night he woke up to a demonic clown face right next to his bed looking at him. He was so terrified he left.

One night my friend and his wife were driving around town and a black mist surrounded them. I wasn't there but they both had no reason to lie and also were skeptics of any sort of supernatural things, but the way they described it was that it seemed to have sort of ghostly supernatural qualities and it surrounded their car and then quickly disappeared.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aF6Afas.gif

Reminds me about these other stories, which were given to me as a kid but I never witnessed them first hand. But supposedly my friend's dad and his siblings had some run ins with La Llorona.
He wouldn't talk about it so I don't know any details, but one of his cousins and siblings actually died.

Yeah, I find it pretty interesting that people have had experiences with an “old hag” (or various other names) from every part of the world, religion, going all the way back to some pretty old texts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag
Okay science...explain the correlation?
Why are we all “dreaming” (experiencing) similar things to the point that it’s fairly well known around the world.
Oh and just FYI...I hadn’t been reading or watching anything at that time that would influence me in any way to think this entity was coming down my hallway.
Besides, she threw my clock...so unless it was some kind of PSI energy from me that actually did it instead (which would allow for ghosts if you can allow for PSI).
When things actually start to move (like that cereal box at your friend’s house), or a fairly heavy object like a mantle clock are thrown with some force...then you stop questioning if it was just a dream or not.
Something happened.
Something not normal.