Paranormal Activity? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Paranormal Activity?

My god man....it could have been anything including an alien, an inter dimensional traveller, your guardian angel, a ghost, a possessed person, etc. etc.
If you say his eyes were not contacts then I believe you.

His eyes looked like this except the pupils were yellow and the rest of the eyes were white. Like a hybrid of human and reptile. The pupil was not circular like a human. I have seen contacts like that before but as I said, either it was in my head, or his eyes really looked that way. Strange.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Well shit. This gives me the creeps :p (<< avoids horror/paranormal movies and series as best as possible)

the kind of paranormal you lot mention (based on what i saw skimming through) I've never experienced. (Thank god)
But I did experience some difficult to explain things.

As a kid I quite often dreamt that I went to school and dreamt a whole days worth only to wake up in the morning and have the exact same day. It was the most draining thing ever, because it meant I started school completely tired already and somehow everything happened again... :S

Another thing I had was a dream that 6 months later came true as I sat in a doctor's office and had this a deja vu moment as I saw the exact same view as that dream and heard the same words.
This is something not uncommon in my family tree though.

Also as a kid, especially after my parents were divorced I was extremely aware of things that went on whilst I was asleep. I would sleep and be conscious of being asleep, hearing what was said anywhere in the house, seeing the front yard and my room. It was weird because I could get up and simply walk down and know what my mum had talked about on the phone and with who'm she had spoken. I'd know who entered my yard, and what they looked like, I knew visually what people looked like that I had never seen before before going downstairs and meeting/seeing them for the first time. Stuff like that. I think the negative atmosphere in the house simply seeped into me plus the fact I did not really feel safe and that caused me to sleep in a state where I became hyper aware of my surroundings.

During this same period my mom saw the sort of paranormal stuff [MENTION=14074]Sinny[/MENTION] mentioned before I quit reading, which was the first occurrence of the word shadow lol because honestly :p If I know I can't fix it with a bullet, my fists or an improvised weapon then I am scared :p just the mere recounting gets to me ^^"

Last edited:
During this same period my mom saw the sort of paranormal stuff Sinny mentioned before I quit reading, which was the first occurrence of the word shadow lol because honestly :p If I know I can't fix it with a bullet, my fists or an improvised weapon then I am scared :p just the mere recounting gets to me ^^"
If these things do exist, what if your thoughts were enough to defend yourself? You obviously can't physically fight something without physical form. The power of the mind/belief compels you!

Last edited:
Perhaps no one wants to go first. I may have had at least one paranormal experience but I am not sure. Once I was alone on the Venice Boardwalk. This was in 2004. I met this dude. He was wearing shades. When he took them off his eyes did not look normal. Like he was wearing contacts. But he wasn't. I never have hallucinated but it is possible it was all in my head. Like a psychic projection or introverted sensation. There are many possible explanations. But now let me describe him. I did not trust him. He felt creepy to me. His eyes looked like snake eyes. As in the pupil was a vertical line as you would see on a cat. Definitely not human. So either it was all in my head and I hallucinated once in my entire waking life, or something else was going on. Some people had told me he may not have actually been human and I could sense it and see it in his eyes. Like his disguise was slipping away. Some have attempted to convince me he was demonically possessed or even an alien. At the time I was freaked out and was really not sure if either I was being crazy or if I indeed saw something that was clearly not visible to others. That was the only time in my life that I have had this type of experience, so you can't merely discount it as me having a psychotic break from reality. My only mental health issues have been anxiety disorders, and they are not psychotic whatsoever. I used to be very skeptical of the paranormal. Now I am more curious. Can anyone shed light on my experience I just described? Have you had a similar event happen to you? How did you react? Please don't call me crazy. If I were I wouldn't be so skeptical in this situation, I would simply believe it without question. What do you think?

You saw what you saw for a reason. I've been on the planet for a long time and in general people don't spontaneously hallucinate for no reason. The fact you note your fearful reaction is confirmation your intuition knew what it perceived....beyond the weird eyes.
I could speculate on what you saw...but you know....so there's no need for me to so.
You had an encounter with Non ordinary reality.

If these things do exist, what if your thoughts were enough to defend yourself? You obviously can't fight something without physical form. The power of the mind/belief compels you!

wel yeah possibly, but things like imagining myself to be in a white golden bubble ain't that reassuring if you don't know that it works beforehand :p I would rather protect myself and my mind by keeping as positive as possible and by not involving myself with such things. I think if anything, if this stuff exists it is drawn to negative atmospheres.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
I have had experiences that are arguably "just" hypnagogic dreams. They involved a very dark, demonic presence in my bedroom. In one of the more memorable, I experienced a dark, evil presence running/dancing around my bed the night before I moved out of my old condo and into my now husband's house. My mattress was on the floor because all the furniture had been moved, so I could hear its feet thudding and see these huge feet/ankles running and stomping past me. I don't feel this home/room was haunted. In fact, it is a modern, pretty place filled with lots of light, and I liked many things about it. But also I spent many sad, lonely hours there. Some of my darkest depressions were in that condo. I felt this thing was the embodiment of negative, cruel energy making one last attempt to keep me in that lonely house and to keep me from moving on with my life in a good direction. It was a final fuck you from either a specific evil spirit or the embodiment of very negative energy that was having one last go at my psyche.

On a happier note, I experienced the visitation of a family pet that had died that day, though I had no way of knowing until later. It was a brief, vivid vision of the cat I had picked specifically from the humane society as a child. She sat peacefully on my bed and looked at me with love in her eyes. I was busy and my parents took care of the cats after we left home. It was unusual and stuck in my mind for me to think of her specifically. I found out the next day she had passed at around the time I saw her.

I believe we do encounter angels and evil spirits. I don't discount your experience [MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION].

Last edited:
*xfiles theme song*

Seriously though, I have had many experiences with the spirit world. I think some people are definitely more sensitive and attune to it than others. I also think it's somewhat of a choice. A lot of my experiences were very negative, and I fully believe in the power of evil...so it's something I try to close myself off to very tightly. I have experienced much less since doing this, but I still have a mild fear of the dark. Not usually when I'm outside at night or anything, unless it's somewhre with a lot of history, but at home...I would run up the stairs extra fast at night.

I got into the occult when I was a teenager and at the time I didn't think there was anything too bad with what I was doing. I started out with witchcraft, but branched out. The thing I learned about spirits and trying to communicate/channel them is that you can't really see them. You have no idea what the fuck you are messing with. I learned that after about a year and I ran.

I had some nasty experiences when I was younger. When I was 15 I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. It was around 3 am and I had been exhausted, so it surprised me that I would wake in the night. I rolled over in bed, and above my bedroom door I saw too bright orange eyes in the darkness watching me. When the thing noticed me, it got riled up. It started wooshing around the room at ceiling level a few times before diving towards my face and then at the last minute turning and swooping through my old stereo. The stereo was old and a basic piece of crap. I had been listening to the radio before bed at a low level and before going to sleep i had turned itoff by unplugging it from the wall. When the thing swooped through the stereo, it came on and blasted the radio loudly. I was absoloutely petrified. I smashed it with a shoe a few times and it went off again, but when I looked back up, there were two sets of orange eyes. I could feel that they meant me harm, so I got under the covers and tucked them around me really tight and concentrated on breathing normally for the three hours it took for the sun to come up. When I came out from under the blankets, it was lightand there was nothing there. My mom was freaked out because although I never told her what happened, she complained that she could smell a strong smell of sulfur the next day.

When I was 19 I was dealing with someone who was into some dodgy things. I got a little too involved. One night when I was sitting talking to them on skype, I felt really really heavy. Then this darkness kind of descended and this black shadow shot straight through me. It felt very very cold and very very malicious. It disappeared after that, but my room mate was freaked out because I emerged from my room apparently white and started puking. It wasn't a very nice feeling and it unsettled me for a long time, but it never came back.

I had a few experiences with haunted places. My first flat was in an old georgian house that had been redone into flats. The previous tenant had been a junkie who had died in their bed and the house also had a history. There was an oppressive feel to my flat, but I didnt notice how much till I moved into another apartment that was an extension from the original house and it felt very blank. Tenants would often see things in the hallways.

An ex of mine was from oxford and he lived in this small old village in the countryside. It was mostly fine, but on the other side of the village there was this stretch of road, and there was about 100 metres of it that was just plain weird. It was a little road that people tried to avoid because on this stretch, everything died. Cars would cut out, if you were listening to an ipod or using your phone, your full battery would justcut out and die. Things didn't work, but would start up again once you got past a certain point. There was a bad feel to it. We used to go for walks in the evening, but i didnt like to go as far as that part of the village because of it.

I mostly just try to ignore these things now. If I don't acknowledge them, maybe they will just stay away.

Seriously though, I have had many experiences with the spirit world. I think some people are definitely more sensitive and attune to it than others. I also think it's somewhat of a choice. A lot of my experiences were very negative, and I fully believe in the power of evil...so it's something I try to close myself off to very tightly. I have experienced much less since doing this, but I still have a mild fear of the dark. Not usually when I'm outside at night or anything, unless it's somewhre with a lot of history, but at home...I would run up the stairs extra fast at night.

I got into the occult when I was a teenager and at the time I didn't think there was anything too bad with what I was doing. I started out with witchcraft, but branched out. The thing I learned about spirits and trying to communicate/channel them is that you can't really see them. You have no idea what the fuck you are messing with. I learned that after about a year and I ran.

I had some nasty experiences when I was younger. When I was 15 I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. It was around 3 am and I had been exhausted, so it surprised me that I would wake in the night. I rolled over in bed, and above my bedroom door I saw too bright orange eyes in the darkness watching me. When the thing noticed me, it got riled up. It started wooshing around the room at ceiling level a few times before diving towards my face and then at the last minute turning and swooping through my old stereo. The stereo was old and a basic piece of crap. I had been listening to the radio before bed at a low level and before going to sleep i had turned itoff by unplugging it from the wall. When the thing swooped through the stereo, it came on and blasted the radio loudly. I was absoloutely petrified. I smashed it with a shoe a few times and it went off again, but when I looked back up, there were two sets of orange eyes. I could feel that they meant me harm, so I got under the covers and tucked them around me really tight and concentrated on breathing normally for the three hours it took for the sun to come up. When I came out from under the blankets, it was lightand there was nothing there. My mom was freaked out because although I never told her what happened, she complained that she could smell a strong smell of sulfur the next day.

When I was 19 I was dealing with someone who was into some dodgy things. I got a little too involved. One night when I was sitting talking to them on skype, I felt really really heavy. Then this darkness kind of descended and this black shadow shot straight through me. It felt very very cold and very very malicious. It disappeared after that, but my room mate was freaked out because I emerged from my room apparently white and started puking. It wasn't a very nice feeling and it unsettled me for a long time, but it never came back.

I had a few experiences with haunted places. My first flat was in an old georgian house that had been redone into flats. The previous tenant had been a junkie who had died in their bed and the house also had a history. There was an oppressive feel to my flat, but I didnt notice how much till I moved into another apartment that was an extension from the original house and it felt very blank. Tenants would often see things in the hallways.

An ex of mine was from oxford and he lived in this small old village in the countryside. It was mostly fine, but on the other side of the village there was this stretch of road, and there was about 100 metres of it that was just plain weird. It was a little road that people tried to avoid because on this stretch, everything died. Cars would cut out, if you were listening to an ipod or using your phone, your full battery would justcut out and die. Things didn't work, but would start up again once you got past a certain point. There was a bad feel to it. We used to go for walks in the evening, but i didnt like to go as far as that part of the village because of it.

I mostly just try to ignore these things now. If I don't acknowledge them, maybe they will just stay away.

On a lighter note, what do you think of leprechauns? Are there Irish who really believe in them, or is it more of a joke. Apparently many people in Iceland really believe in fairies. I have met people who claim to have seen elves and fairies in the forest. I myself have never encountered any type of ethereal being. But some people really believe in them. And if a ghost can exist, why couldn't an elf? Maybe LOTR isn't entirely fictional after all.

On a lighter note, what do you think of leprechauns? Are there Irish who really believe in them, or is it more of a joke. Apparently many people in Iceland really believe in fairies. I have met people who claim to have seen elves and fairies in the forest. I myself have never encountered any type of ethereal being. But some people really believe in them. And if a ghost can exist, why couldn't an elf? Maybe LOTR isn't entirely fictional after all.

Can't say I believe in leprechauns or faeries. I know I've spoken to friends in nordic countries who believe in faeries...but in more of a spirit world type way. No one in Ireland believes in leprechauns. We just pretend to to tease the many american tourists we get here. ;)

If these things do exist, what if your thoughts were enough to defend yourself? You obviously can't fight something without physical form. The power of the mind/belief compels you!

Ghostbusters

There is a sadness when growing out of childhood and realizing many of the things you were lead to believe exist do not.
When you look at the world with no filters it all becomes clear though. Albeit a bit more dull.

wel yeah possibly, but things like imagining myself to be in a white golden bubble ain't that reassuring if you don't know that it works beforehand :p I would rather protect myself and my mind by keeping as positive as possible and by not involving myself with such things. I think if anything, if this stuff exists it is drawn to negative atmospheres.

I've tried that exercise with successful results.

There is a sadness when growing out of childhood and realizing many of the things you were lead to believe exist do not.
When you look at the world with no filters it all becomes clear though. Albeit a bit more dull.

Well, I've come full circle into believing again. Only the reality is far worse than our fictional stories ever were.
Monsters do exist, and 'magic' is real. (imo)
The victims of Jimmy Savile might be inclined to agree with me.

In my own experiences with it it comes in waves building in your core and then emanating outward, the key is doing it enough times in Lucid dreams or OOBEs to practice giving it direction. They are quite pleasant waves that build within your whole core and being, one could guess that it is Qi?
Maybe just fantastic dreams...but then why would things in this reality move in reaction to my actions?

Imagine these waves next time you have such an experience and see if it helps, you should remember subconsciously after reading this.

Last edited:
Reactions: PintoBean
Well, I've come full circle into believing again. Only the reality is far worse than our fictional stories ever were.

12043048_1029280750450238_6463197571240787999_n.jpg

Dont agree.

You saw what you saw for a reason. I've been on the planet for a long time and in general people don't spontaneously hallucinate for no reason. The fact you note your fearful reaction is confirmation your intuition knew what it perceived....beyond the weird eyes.
I could speculate on what you saw...but you know....so there's no need for me to so.
You had an encounter with Non ordinary reality.
12112059_1047460798632233_2292695836111120299_n.jpg

Reactions: Kgal