Original Sin--Born with the sin nature... | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Original Sin--Born with the sin nature...

Life is funny. You should try laughing some time, it'd do you some good.

35ba4c558d9ff04bd99e90ceb6709537--medicine-scripture-verses.jpg
There are many things in life that are funny, but the fate of everlasting souls in hell is not one of them.

And the joyful heart that the Scriptures speak of are that of a believer.

Only the believer has a good reason to be joyful. Only the believer is safe in God's hands. Those who despise and mock God have nothing to be happy about.

*rolls eyes*
Shut.
Up.

*gone to meditate about pleasant things*​

Reactions: April
No.
You are condemning me.
You say the Bible condemns me...but it is your judgement of me based on your interpretation by your Pastor's interpretation of the Bible...but it is still you judging and condemning me - which is a sin in itself.
Take some personal responsibility for what you say and how you judge others.
You just let the Bible take the blame for your judgmental and superiority complex you have cooking there.
Oh...but you are just a lowly sinner too right?
Wrong.
You are judging me and others dude - you don’t have a fucking right to do so - read your own goddamn Bible and it tells you quite specifically (much more specifically than the random vs you dredge up) not to judge other people.
So stop.
Is that so fucking hard for you?
Are you neurotic?
This has always been my complaint since our first contact - you have no right to sit on your high horse and judge others and then condemn them....then absolve your shitty statements by making the Bible the culpable one not whittle ol you.
Personal responsibility dude.

"Your blood will not be on my hands of you perish in sin and go to hell. I can promise you that.” - that’s a fucking threat and a super dickish thing to say.
And it’s a threat by you, not some book.
Because you are the one judging me and others not God - God never gave you that right and strictly forbade it even.
You clearly would take some kind of perverse pleasure in seeing me go to Hell me’s thinks. ;)
You can’t damn anyone...save yourself.

Just stop...wtf is wrong with you?

Take it up with God.

Those who despise and mock God have nothing to be happy about.

NOTHING

Guess you should go cry in a cave forever. Nobody is allowed to be happy. Unless you have a lady boner for Jesus.

hipstersandcomics-i-used-to-get-mad-when-men-would-make-21481615.png

actually-a-picture-of-lord-jesus-when-he-decided-to-7047852.png

Reactions: Skarekrow
There are many things in life that are funny, but the fate of everlasting souls in hell is not one of them.

I don't know, it's kind of funny. The hopelessness of the infidels. Haha! What losers.

Reactions: April and Skarekrow
*rolls eyes*
Shut.
Up.

*gone to meditate about pleasant things*​

That's it. Run away from the truth! Run as fast as you can, but the hounds of hell are after you!

I pray to God that he will not let you rest until you find yourself safe in his Son, Jesus Christ.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but what I said is that Christ is God in human flesh. He came to this world, as both God and man, in order to redeem his people from sin.

God is a spirit, so he can not die. But when God was made flesh, then he could die.
And so, that's why God came to this world in the flesh. To make satisfaction for the sins of his people.

God laid the sins of all of his people on his own Son, so that he bore the curse, and he bore the penalty for sin in their place, so that God could be just, and yet justify them.

He shed his own blood as a ransom for sin, and God accepted that as a sufficient payment. And the proof that God accepted it was that his Son rose again from the grave and was received in heaven.

This is your quote:

"Yes, God created man in his image, but when Adam disobeyed he died spiritually. And spiritual death was passed on to his descendants, so that all of us are born in bondage to sin."

So your saying spirit and therefore God can die.

Reactions: Wyote
This is your quote:

"Yes, God created man in his image, but when Adam disobeyed he died spiritually. And spiritual death was passed on to his descendants, so that all of us are born in bondage to sin."

So your saying spirit and therefore God can die.

I'm sorry, I still can't understand what you are saying. But when God created Adam, he gave him a physical body, and he breathed the breath of life into him, and he gave him a spirit. And Adam was upright.

He had no sin, and so he was righteous. But when he first sinned, he died spiritually. That is, he fell into the bondage of sin and the curse of death, which is the wages of sin.

He died spiritually before he died physically. He still lived physically for over a hundred years. But spiritually-speaking, he was "dead in trespasses and sins" from the moment he sinned.

God had to then raise him from spiritual death by giving him a new heart and a new spirit. And ever since then, its the same with all of his descendants. All of us are born spiritually dead.

God must give us a new heart and a new spirit. We "must be born again," as the Lord Jesus Christ said. Otherwise, we will perish in our sins, and we will experience the "second death" --eternal wrath in hell.

Let me put this to all of you very simply. When Noah was warned that God, in his wrath, was going to flood the world, and he told Noah to build himself an ark, and stay in it until the flood was over, that's just what Noah did.
And Noah, and his family, were safe in that ark until the flood was all over. And he thanked God for it.

Now, listen carefully.....that was a picture of how God is saving a people for himself out of all the nations and peoples of the world, and he's NOT going to save everyone who ever lived.

Just as God saved Noah and his family, and destroyed all the rest in that flood, so God will save some from their just condemnation and destroy all the rest of this world, for rebelling against him!

He gave a particular people to his Son, Jesus Christ, before he even made the world. And not because of anything they might have done, but because it pleases him to save whom he will!

That ark was a picture of the Lord Jesus Christ, in whom there is safety from God's holy wrath. He bore the wrath of God in the place of his people, so that they would never be condemned for their sins!

And those who were in Christ when he came and suffered and bled and died to atone for their sins, will also be given the faith to believe on him and be saved from the wrath that is to come!

And so, like all of God's preachers, throughout all the ages, I say to you, "be ye reconciled to God!"

"Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." -- 2 Cor 5:20-21

I'm sorry, I still can't understand what you are saying. But when God created Adam, he gave him a physical body, and he breathed the breath of life into him, and he gave him a spirit. And Adam was upright.

He had no sin, and so he was righteous. But when he first sinned, he died spiritually. That is, he fell into the bondage of sin and the curse of death, which is the wages of sin.

He died spiritually before he died physically. He still lived physically for over a hundred years. But spiritually-speaking, he was "dead in trespasses and sins" from the moment he sinned.

God had to then raise him from spiritual death by giving him a new heart and a new spirit. And ever since then, its the same with all of his descendants. All of us are born spiritually dead.

God must give us a new heart and a new spirit. We "must be born again," as the Lord Jesus Christ said. Otherwise, we will perish in our sins, and we will experience the "second death" --eternal wrath in hell.

died spiritually... the spirit given to him died... yes / no

spirit can't die, it lives in everyone innately. It gives us our ability to speak to God which is why:

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

because properly nourished a mustard seed will grow into a Full Size Mustard plant... it is the same with faith.

faith
fāTH/
nMore
  1. 2.
    strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
    synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, (religious) persuasion,(religious) belief, ideology, creed, teaching, doctrine
    "she gave her life for her faith"

meaning faith is literally means "to grasp" or "to seize," the spirit

The spirit is inside you and faith seizes it. It is the only connection you have with God. If you deny the Carnel mind you can seize the spirit.

2 Kings 6:17

Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see " And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha."

died spiritually... the spirit given to him died... yes / no

spirit can't die, it lives in everyone innately. It gives us our ability to speak to God which is why:

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

because properly nourished a mustard seed will grow into a Full Size Mustard plant... it is the same with faith.

faith
fāTH/
nMore
  1. 2.
    strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
    synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, (religious) persuasion,(religious) belief, ideology, creed, teaching, doctrine
    "she gave her life for her faith"

meaning faith is literally means "to grasp" or "to seize," the spirit

The spirit is inside you and faith seizes it. It is the only connection you have with God. If you deny the Carnel mind you can seize the spirit.
Oh, OK. I'm sorry. I see what you're asking me now.

By "spiritual death," I mean "cut off from spiritual life" -- or "alienation from God," or separation from God.

It's not a literal death. It's a figure of speech.

The Apostle Paul called it being alienated from the life of God” in Ephesians 4:18.

It means to be cut off from fellowship with God.

The outward signs of this spiritual death that occurred in Adam were his running and hiding from God, his attempts to cover up his sin and his shame, and to blame God for his own sin.

That's what all of us do from the time that we're born. We make lots of excuses for our own sin. We try to blame others, or even blame God for our sin. But that only proves that we're spiritually dead.

It's only when God reconciles us to him through faith in his Son, that we experience true peace with God, and manifest that we are now the children of God, by "the Spirit of adoption."

Romans 8:15 says this, to believers: -- "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

Last edited:
Luke 4:18

"THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED.

God must give us a new heart and a new spirit. We "must be born again," as the Lord Jesus Christ said

Good thing I was baptized. Those poor people who don't have access to holy water before rapture. Savages.

and he's NOT going to save everyone who ever lived.

What an asshole.

And those who were in Christ when he came and suffered and bled and died to atone for their sins, will also be given the faith to believe on him and be saved from the wrath that is to come!

But not if you are #144,001! Haha! Loser!

Man, I really hope I am part of that SUPER special .002%
So many losers in the world. No wonder I feel so alone.

Oh, OK. I'm sorry. I see what you're asking me now.

By "spiritual death," I mean "cut off from spiritual life" -- or "alienation from God," or separation from God.

The Apostle Paul called it being alienated from the life of God” in Ephesians 4:18.

It means to be cut off from fellowship with God.

Yes!! breakthrough!!

The spirit is still in all people, but it speaks softly and gently and is drowned out by Carmel lusts, The orgasm is like a drug and most people would rather have that drug (spilling the power of creation) in ignorance the embrace the spirit you innately have inside. If you open your eyes to see you'll see people have lost their way, having sex everywhere casually. This is what separates man from the spirit and it takes someone exceptional to return to the fold on their own. The need a Shepard to lead them back to the fold. When you give up the vices of this world you can hear God speak through the spirit and he gives you wisdom to interpret the scriptures and any religious books properly.