Old Soul Facet | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Old Soul Facet

Yes! Excellent perspective there Skare! Many paranormal researchers believe that spirits are usually stuck in moment of trauma, hence why conversations with the dead is usually unusual and only pertains to a certain event. I always thought it was so fascinating. Although, I have my moments of doubt and skepticism with ghosts and demons, there were events in my life that were and are unexplainable. I am already getting the chills haha!

I actually have been watching some videos lately from this YouTube channel called Huff Paranormal, and it's very interesting. This guy uses this spirit box to communicate with the dead, and although it is highly entertaining and creepy in some instances, I have some skepticism. I don't know! The universe is a crazy place. It's hard to be really sure what is real or not out there.

Great point there Skare! I actually had a crazy far-fetched idea in a similar context as this one day, and wondered, what if some advanced alien civilization have the mental capability and capacity to communicate with other beings through mental signals or rather "telepathy?", hence why we as human beings have yet to see concrete evidence of other aliens because other civilizations already have found a way for communications without the hassle of interstellar travel?

Sounds pretty crazy and far out there, but you do wonder if there are some alien civilizations that are so mentally advanced and capable to communicate with others though telepathy without having that physical hassle to travel.

Exactly! It is definitely a possibility that somehow dark matter can be a huge contributor on carrying out thoughts, ESP and PSI. I wonder if it pertains to the Law of Attraction? Do you believe in the Law of Attraction?

Awesome point of the view there Skare, and great possibilities!

And you're welcome! :D

YUP THIS. :D See I knew this is why we are good friends.

Yes, our theories and speculations may seem “out there” to people at first, but at the end of the day, it’s just all theories haha.
And it’s all in good fun and total “brain food.”

I guess not all INFJs are into these sort of things like we are Skare haha! :sweatsmile:
@Deleted member 16771
You know I’m just teasing you right?
People can believe whatever they want as far as I am ever concerned.
Including but not limited to...calling it “woo-woo”.
Hahaha...

Anyhow, yes Jenny...we do think alike in that arena I guess!
I was just writing to someone else about phasing in and out of this reality if only we could sync up the particles of our body as they pass through that in-between space jumping from A to X in an instant.
We only travel and can function in the physical form on the XYZ axis 3 dimensions with the 4th being time...so when entangled particles are traveling millions of miles apart and the spin of one change the other instantaneously...it’s not violating the speed of light because on axis Q or W the particles are still very much still next to one another and entangled...we just can’t see that angle of Q or W (it's a direction we can’t travel in, at least physically...it would be the angle of a tesseract to begin and then become increasingly more complex).
I do feel though that the mind can and does travel these other directions that we cannot while in physical form.
I feel our mind already exists partially on these planes already as we are the same building blocks as all around us.
So what is that in-between space?
It’s fascinating to think of an angle that we cannot perceive...there is a youtube Carl Sagan video on dimensions I have posted before that is very well done and helps to explain it really well.

I’m sure you may have seen that but it helps one to grasp how complex it really all is, especially once you go beyond a tesseract!
Funny enough, you DO see new angles on certain substances.
Anyhow...love what you wrote Jenny...even if it’s all woo-woo and stuff!
What you said about aliens could very well be.
They could be millions of years more technically advanced than we are now...I’m sure they would have developed a way to telepathically communicate.
Or by some other means.
If we are living simultaneous lives, many also believe that they are living as/or have lived as an alien incarnation even now...now that’s some woo-woo shit right there!
What’s funny is I have had dreams where everything is totally alien and so am I....and then it’s destroyed like it always is in such dreams of mine.
Not saying that I feel connected to any alien race or anything...but in the grand scheme of things any other life that exists out there is related to us and everything else as we were once all together before the big bang (if that is what happened?).
Anyhow...gotta run for now...sorry I didn’t get to answer you earlier!
I’ll have to check out Huff paranormal....go over to my thread and watch the documentary for “Calling Earth” it’s on one of the most recent pages.
It’s one of the best documentaries on EVP I have seen thus far...and I have seen quite a few.
Talk with you soon, much love!

And to you too Deleted member 16771!

Last edited:
Anyhow, yes Jenny...we do think alike in that arena I guess!
I was just writing to someone else about phasing in and out of this reality if only we could sync up the particles of our body as they pass through that in-between space jumping from A to X in an instant.
We only travel and can function in the physical form on the XYZ axis 3 dimensions with the 4th being time...so when entangled particles are traveling millions of miles apart and the spin of one change the other instantaneously...it’s not violating the speed of light because on axis Q or W the particles are still very much still next to one another and entangled...we just can’t see that angle of Q or W (it's a direction we can’t travel in, at least physically...it would be the angle of a tesseract to begin and then become increasingly more complex).
I do feel though that the mind can and does travel these other directions that we cannot while in physical form.
I feel our mind already exists partially on these planes already as we are the same building blocks as all around us.
So what is that in-between space?
It’s fascinating to think of an angle that we cannot perceive...there is a youtube Carl Sagan video on dimensions I have posted before that is very well done and helps to explain it really well.
I’m sure you may have seen that but it helps one to grasp how complex it really all is, especially once you go beyond a tesseract!​
Funny enough, you DO see new angles on certain substances.

Ah yes! I have seen that video! Carl Sagan is a genius. I absolutely love that man. I am actually doing a tribute speech on him for my public speaking class!

You do make great points regarding particles, physical form, and our mind being already capable of existing in these planes! Very good point! :) hopefully in our lifetime, there will be more information regarding how it all works with time. I honesty feel we are getting closer somehow!

Anyhow...love what you wrote Jenny...even if it’s all woo-woo and stuff!
What you said about aliens could very well be.
They could be millions of years more technically advanced than we are now...I’m sure they would have developed a way to telepathically communicate.
Or by some other means.
If we are living simultaneous lives, many also believe that they are living as/or have lived as an alien incarnation even now...now that’s some woo-woo shit right there!
What’s funny is I have had dreams where everything is totally alien and so am I....and then it’s destroyed like it always is in such dreams of mine.
Not saying that I feel connected to any alien race or anything...but in the grand scheme of things any other life that exists out there is related to us and everything else as we were once all together before the big bang (if that is what happened?).
Anyhow...gotta run for now...sorry I didn’t get to answer you earlier!
I’ll have to check out Huff paranormal....go over to my thread and watch the documentary for “Calling Earth” it’s on one of the most recent pages.
It’s one of the best documentaries on EVP I have seen thus far...and I have seen quite a few.
Talk with you soon, much love!

Great possibilities as well! There is no doubt that there could already be extraterrestrials that are millions of years ahead of us! I actually also had a few alien dreams, but most of them are pretty all jumbled up, but I do remember waking up and thinking, "Wow, that was intense."

And ooooh! I will definitely check it out! Thanks Skare! :)

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
faucet_ghost_by_rose27749932-dabl9tv.png