Old Soul Facet | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Old Soul Facet

Possibly! I’m not sure (if one method is more correct than the other, ((but I have to admit I prefer your style because it helps enumerate and keep track of (((Santa) clauses)).
IDK
I’m ain’t no English major...but I spell good.

Math is hard for old souls. Numbers become meaningless as one approaches infinity.

giphy.gif

Wow, I realy relate to the “childish grandma” thing, hahaha. I’m very childlike and playful at times, but wise and serious when needed. I just like to have fun. I think we get categorized as old souls because we see and know things others don’t from a younger age.

kgal.jpg

So, how many of you consider yourself as an old soul, and how long have you consistently been considered "mature" for your age throughout your life?

Hey Jenny, I was as old as the hills when I was 8 years old. I'm a lot younger now I'm in my late 60's and enjoying every minute of it :tastetherainbow:

Even though the thread is off subject at this point some souls have been around the block so many times that some have gone mad including myself, would help if the world was an easier more comfortable place. Instead of the memories I ended up with the emotional and mental baggage not understanding as to why and it all has its ways of coming to the surface much to the bewilderment of others. Everyone in this world has already lived at least once.

I still don’t think the past/present/future apply here.
IMHO we are outside of time as we perceive it when we die.
Perhaps it is perceived to be the “past” when people "remember” things like "past lives"...but I see it as only simultaneous life in another...space or universe or dimension (though dimension is the wrong word).
Conversely, precognition has shown in some rather strong ways that it does indeed exist...that we can see into the future, or that our bodies will react to the future stimuli anyhow.
Suggesting?
That it’s all there now...we only have to access it...which our physical brains are not designed to do imho.
I feel that those who identify as an “old soul” are probably more aware of these other lives going on elsewhere than those who don’t believe such things.
I feel we are all the same on the pathway, only the view is obscured more for some.
Anyhow...I could be dead wrong...idk...just a thought.

I still don’t think the past/present/future apply here.
IMHO we are outside of time as we perceive it when we die.
Perhaps it is perceived to be the “past” when people "remember” things like "past lives"...but I see it as only simultaneous life in another...space or universe or dimension (though dimension is the wrong word).
Conversely, precognition has shown in some rather strong ways that it does indeed exist...that we can see into the future, or that our bodies will react to the future stimuli anyhow.
Suggesting?
That it’s all there now...we only have to access it...which our physical brains are not designed to do imho.
I feel that those who identify as an “old soul” are probably more aware of these other lives going on elsewhere than those who don’t believe such things.
I feel we are all the same on the pathway, only the view is obscured more for some.
Anyhow...I could be dead wrong...idk...just a thought.

I can see it. Everything existing with no linear construct.

tesseract.png Verve_Facebook2.jpg

My famous last words. "It just is"
Some thoughts about precognition and mind/matter interaction (keep in mind that space((matter)) and time and interwoven).
This also delves into precognition and the statistics in the trillion to one category that it is occurring somehow.