# of Friends (I vs. E) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

# of Friends (I vs. E)

I have no good friends, only acquaintances.
(I am an INFJ)

I believe that one's intro/extraversion depends on the development of their cognitive functions; for example, an INFJ with a malnourished Fe is less likely to grasp the opportunity to make friends. Similarly, a type with stronger introverted functions than extraverted is likely going to be more withdrawn - it's all about balance, really, not clear-cut boundaries.

That said, if I have friends I love to hang out with them as much as I can provided all are in a healthy state of mind/body. If I get bitten, it's their loss.

How many good friends do you have? *specify if you are an I or E please :)

Introvert.

I suppose I could say 4-5 close friends. Though right now I could say I have cut it down to only 2.

How many good friends do you think your typical introvert has? a typical extrovert? How many friends do you think it would take before your introversion/extroversion should be questioned?

I am honestly not sure. It depends on the individual about how they go about their friend making and comfort levels of socializing.

I think you might want to reconsider your introversion if you find you are always around another person for the majority of your day and fail to notice that you haven't had alone time to "recharge".

ENFJ

I have about 4 good friends.

Maybe 3 aquaintences

I like to have all my nights by myself :p BUt I work in a VERY people intensive work environment so i like my alone time when I can go running and then eat pizza and watch like glee or jerseylicious.