Obama leaves, America finally begins to heal. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Obama leaves, America finally begins to heal.

A bit offtopic, but both of your previous presidents tried to reboot relationship with Russia. 4 years later... oops that did not work out as planned.
But this time it WILL be different :)

They are not my presidents.
"Bloody" is British profanity.

Of course not. I'm simply judging him for his unpalatable choices.
The article I read claimed that he did it to show contempt for the Obamas... so it wasn't as much about some fetish as I might have represented initially.

It's highly probable that it's just fake news... or something based on vaguely related occurrences. Perhaps Trump has a weak bladder and accidentally peed on the bed, or the room service, or whatever.
:D

Reactions: Sinny
The article I read claimed that he did it to show contempt for the Obamas... so it wasn't as much about some fetish as I might have represented initially.

It's highly probable that it's just fake news... or something based on vaguely related occurrences. Perhaps Trump has a weak bladder and accidentally peed on the bed, or the room service, or whatever.
:D
Lol! :)

Accidents happen I suppose.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I did read all your sentence.
And it was just the other week that me a whole bunch of other INTPs were discussing the definition of a world war. (definition/s which aren't set in stone, btw)

Obama's administration is the administration attempting to provoke open hostilities with Russia (or have you not been paying attention to the bloody news.?)

But that doesn't matter, because Obama has been "respectful" about it, right?!

Lolol.

Wow.
I don't have discussions with people who are aggressive. Count me out.

*hides behind @Flavus Aquila *

Wow.
I don't have discussions with people who are aggressive. Count me out.

*hides behind @Flavus Aquila *

Ha, Flavus doesn't seem to think I'm aggressive at all :innocent:

But by all means cop out, I don't think you have any useful or intelligent political discourse to offer anyway.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Ha, Flavus doesn't seem to think I'm aggressive at all :innocent:

But by all means cop out, I don't think you have any useful or intelligent political discourse to offer anyway.
Listening to voters who are not uber politically consistent is the most useful thing a politician can do.

Reactions: Wyote

Me so dumb *drool*

As I said, I don't talk to people who are aggressive or rude.

Putting down others is not an inteligent way to discuss, Sinny.

Me so dumb *drool*

As I said, I don't talk to people who are aggressive or rude.

Putting down others is not an inteligent way to discuss, Sinny.

You haven't offered any intelligent discussion, just moral Indignation, which has zero sway over me.

If you ever do wish to discuss politics (without involving your feelz) you know where to find me :p

Reactions: acd
You haven't offered any intelligent discussion, just moral Indignation, which has zero sway over me.

If you ever do wish to discuss politics (without involving your feelz) you know where to find me :p

I hardly said anything. And that wasnt even enough for you to ridicule me with by telling me i'm unintelligent.

Please stop responding to me.

cK1GPaB.jpg

I hardly said anything. And that wasnt even enough for you to ridicule me with by telling me i'm unintelligent.

Please stop responding to me.

I didn't say you were unintelligent, I said I don't think you have any intelligent political discourse to offer, and instead of proving me wrong, you continue with your crusade of moral indignation .

How about you stop responding to me :)

@Wishful Thinker
Ok... you can stand behind me.

@Sinny
You and I both know that INTPs are ineffectual strategists, so stop being high-handed, and elaborate your points more extensively, if you want to have an intelligent conversation.

Reactions: Soulfire
@Wishful Thinker
Ok... you can stand behind me.

@Sinny
You and I both know that INTPs are ineffectual strategists, so stop being high-handed, and elaborate your points more extensively, if you want to have an intelligent conversation.

I already said what I wanted to say... and then I just wanted to make it clear that WISHFUL's (caps, accident, whatevs) counterpoint was a none point. You seemed to agree. Stop White knighting :p

I already said what I wanted to say... and then I just wanted to make it clear that WISHFUL's (caps, accident, whatevs) counterpoint was a none point. You seemed to agree. Stop White knighting :p
I'm batman.

The dark knight pisses everyone off in this role play.

Reactions: Sinny
The Roman government wanted to keep the idle masses entertained because they knew that a large group of poor people was a major threat to their empire. Therefore, the Romans enjoyed many different forms of entertainment, most of which were free. Theaters were scattered throughout the city and empire. These theaters were large, open air theaters that could seat as few as 7,000. Various plays were performed in the theaters. Events happened at all times throughout the day, although the poor normally went to sleep at nightfall because they could not afford to keep oil lamps burning.
http://persweb.wabash.edu/facstaff/royaltyr/AncientCities/web/bradleyj/Project 1/Games.html

I'm missing "The Dark Knight Returns" as a cartoon.

I'm batman.

The dark knight pisses everyone off in this role play.

I would totally rival your position of Dark Knight, but it would totally fuck up the forum Feng Shui.

I resign myself to position of Court Jester.

The Emperor has no clothes, you see.

Haha.

Trump is just another Obama, don't count your healing chickens before they hatch.
How so if you don't mind my asking?