Obama leaves, America finally begins to heal. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Obama leaves, America finally begins to heal.

True. But also keep in mind the thread is supposed to be about stories of America healing. Not discussing HOW Obama wounded it.

The thing is, I honestly fail to see how America was wounded during Obama's presidency. There were some minor fuckups here and there, but nothing on the larger scale.
Compared to what state the country was in 2008, when he came to the office to now, I would argue that things have improved significantly.

In that light, I see this discussion on healing completely pointless and off-track. You have to get initial assumptions right in order to move forward.

IMG_9288.JPG

IMG_9279.JPG

Reactions: WonkyOracle
IMG_9280.JPG

img_9288-jpg.32418
Both Clintons, Obama, a boat load of celebrities, and CNN are lying tits up in the gutter outside Trump Tower.

That's got to be satisfying on a visceral level, regardless of your political persuasion.

This part is especially intriguing...
Copying text and pasting to a thread is especially frustrating from a phone. You should see the amount I deleted before I finally gave up.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Copying text and pasting to a thread is especially frustrating from a phone. You should see the amount I deleted before I finally gave up.
Just specify that the thread is a political opinion thread, and not a news article thread.

The thing is, I honestly fail to see how America was wounded during Obama's presidency. There were some minor fuckups here and there, but nothing on the larger scale.
Compared to what state the country was in 2008, when he came to the office to now, I would argue that things have improved significantly.

In that light, I see this discussion on healing completely pointless and off-track. You have to get initial assumptions right in order to move forward.
In 2008 we were headed into a small recession of which Obama promptly turned into what for all intents amounted to a depression even though they managed to throw the media off saying it. So that's one way. Flooding the country with unvettted Syrian refugees...another. crippling the economy with programs (Obamacare) that turned out to be more expensive than even opposing sides could have guessed... rasing taxes... I just put in some preliminary numbers for last year, I'll have to wait for my w-2 but I have steadily been paying more nd more over the past 7 years. Right now it looks like after getting a .25c raise I'll be paying over 2 grand more.
But the list goes on and on. Like I said it's all available to you so long as you step aside from a specific information agenda.

Not sure what you are saying. The FBI are the ones who noted the crime increase through statistics. Plus it's only one source of many. Provided as the first step to further investigation by those who care to look.

Omg he's eating Mexican! How can he do that and not die???
Wonder why this racist bastard is appointing people of different races to positions in his administration. I mean it's not like everyone doesn't know he's a racist and that it would be any type of suprise. This is sarcasm btw.

In 2008 we were headed into a small recession of which Obama promptly turned into what for all intents amounted to a depression even though they managed to throw the media off saying it. So that's one way. Flooding the country with unvettted Syrian refugees...another. crippling the economy with programs (Obamacare) that turned out to be more expensive than even opposing sides could have guessed... rasing taxes... I just put in some preliminary numbers for last year, I'll have to wait for my w-2 but I have steadily been paying more nd more over the past 7 years. Right now it looks like after getting a .25c raise I'll be paying over 2 grand more.
But the list goes on and on. Like I said it's all available to you so long as you step aside from a specific information agenda.

Oh wow... I see it now. Much logic, such facts :)
Well, good luck on your healing efforts.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Oh wow... I see it now. Much logic, such facts :)
Well, good luck on your healing efforts.
All there for you to find when you decide you want the truth.
Doge...

The fake? news I read had Trump peeing on two, or three prostitutes, while they played with each other on the bed Obama and Michelle had slept in.

Something like that. Either way, it's pretty disgusting. And it is also another example of how he likes to degrade women. I get their profession can be viewed as degrading in and of itself, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Please read the rest of my sentence before half quoting me and laughing at me.

Notice how i mentionned World War in there. Did we all have a world war that i am not aware of while Obama was President? No.

I also invite you to look up the meaning of what World War means.

I did read all your sentence.
And it was just the other week that me a whole bunch of other INTPs were discussing the definition of a world war. (definition/s which aren't set in stone, btw)

Obama's administration is the administration attempting to provoke open hostilities with Russia (or have you not been paying attention to the bloody news.?)

But that doesn't matter, because Obama has been "respectful" about it, right?!

Lolol.

So is there any evidence of this "healing"?
We're talking about politics.... together.

That's a good change.

Something like that. Either way, it's pretty disgusting. And it is also another example of how he likes to degrade women. I get their profession can be viewed as degrading in and of itself, but this takes it to a whole new level.
Are you blaming the customer for what's on the menu?

Obama's administration is the administration attempting to provoke open hostilities with Russia (or have you not been paying attention to the bloody news.?)

A bit offtopic, but both of your previous presidents tried to reboot relationship with Russia. 4 years later... oops that did not work out as planned.
But this time it WILL be different :)

We're talking about politics.... together.

That's a good change.

Are you blaming the customer for what's on the menu?

Of course not. I'm simply judging him for his unpalatable choices.

Last edited: