Obama leaves, America finally begins to heal. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Obama leaves, America finally begins to heal.

But Trump is America's Saviour! Only He can Make America Great Again!
Not by himself. Trump wants you.
Trump-UncleSam.jpg

On a less jovial note: is there a sense that America has never been great out there? That's not the impression we have at this end of the Pacific Ocean.

Ever since the Gulf Wars greedy pettiness has been a growing impression about your place in the world.

Not by himself. Trump wants you.
Trump-UncleSam.jpg

On a less jovial note: is there a sense that America has never been great out there? That's not the impression we have at this end of the Pacific Ocean.

Ever since the Gulf Wars greedy pettiness has been a growing impression about your place in the world.
* Trump wants me to pay a higher rate in taxes than millionaires and billionaires...
* Trump wants me to subsidize American corporations threatening to move jobs overseas...
* Trump wants me to fund his delusional wall...
* Trump wants me to support his irresponsible disregard for data showing human activity contributes to climate change..
* Trump wants me to accept foreign meddling in our election process....
* Trump wants me to accept his exploiting the office of the president to expand his business empire...
* Trump wants me to support taking away a woman's right to her own bodily autonomy..

......Yada yada yada....

Last edited:
All of this information is available the same way I researched it. Via the internet. You simply have to be willing to step away from liberal only sources to get to it. Simple enough to put these points into a search engine.
Now I will admit there is no specific source for my opinion concerning race relations. That's my deduction. But when we see news stories of the lefts hate crimes, officers being murdered and the Obama administration turning a blind eye to all of it, it's hard to think of it any other way.

If your making a thread about something from a news can you please link to the source and also if possible quote the article your referencing.

Also maybe write your opinion of the article, you must have one, otherwise why would you be making a thread about it.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
All of this information is available the same way I researched it. Via the internet. You simply have to be willing to step away from liberal only sources to get to it. Simple enough to put these points into a search engine.
Now I will admit there is no specific source for my opinion concerning race relations. That's my deduction. But when we see news stories of the lefts hate crimes, officers being murdered and the Obama administration turning a blind eye to all of it, it's hard to think of it any other way.

Internet is full of misinformation and conspiracies - you can Google anything you want if you're set to it. I am talking about real unbiased data that backs up your claims. Because I haven't seen any.

Regarding point #1 for example, murders and hate crimes have been in steady decline since the 1990-ies. The shit you see on TV is not a good indicator of actual scale. Some quick search provides reliable sources that disprove your first point entirely:
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-1
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

* Trump wants me to pay a higher rate in taxes than millionaires and billionaires...
* Trump wants me to subsidize American corporations threatening to move jobs overseas...
* Trump wants me to fund his delusional wall...
* Trump wants me to support his irresponsible disregard for data showing human activity contributes to climate change..
* Trump wants me to accept foreign meddling in our election process....
* Trump wants me to accept his exploiting the office of the president to expand his business empire...
* Trump wants me to support taking away a woman's right to her own bodily autonomy..

......Yada yada yada....
You've got it... now snap to it.

I really do try to avoid discussing politics, especially with trump involved.

I don't even see the need to point out the obvious here. He is a horrible person. And very emotional and too quick with his retorts.

Also, There should be some sort of code of ethics presidents need to abide by in order to remain president.

Obama may have done nothing good according to some of you, but he was a lot more respectful. Plus, he succeeded in keeping peace and not starting hugeass world wars.

Lets see how the world changes while he's president.

This was my two cents. And im not willing to debate about Trump because to me this would be like debating about why killing is bad.

8 years of a President blatantly and unquestionably hostile to the United States of America has left the country reeling and trying to find it's footing. Crime and murder are up all across the country.

No, they are not..

As far as the rest of the post goes, I'll have to think about the points you're making here, maybe do some further reading, but crime hasn't been going up since the 2000s at least. The best you can say is that a few categories have gone up from 2014-2015.

I don't even see the need to point out the obvious here. He is a horrible person. And very emotional and too quick with his retorts.

Also, There should be some sort of code of ethics presidents need to abide by in order to remain president.

Obama may have done nothing good according to some of you, but he was a lot more respectful. Plus, he succeeded in keeping peace and not starting hugeass world wars.

This was my two cents. And im not willing to debate about Trump because to me this would be like debating about why killing is bad.
Rule #1. No fellatio in the oval office... even if you are polite and popular.

Succeeded in keeping peace?!
What planet are you living on?!

Lol.

Bloody "peace".

It's been bloody peace that's for sure.

Succeeded in keeping peace?!
What planet are you living on?!

Lol.

Bloody "peace".

It's been bloody peace that's for sure.

Please read the rest of my sentence before half quoting me and laughing at me.

Notice how i mentionned World War in there. Did we all have a world war that i am not aware of while Obama was President? No.

I also invite you to look up the meaning of what World War means.

Last edited:
Internet is full of misinformation and conspiracies - you can Google anything you want if you're set to it. I am talking about real unbiased data that backs up your claims. Because I haven't seen any.

Regarding point #1 for example, murders and hate crimes have been in steady decline since the 1990-ies. The shit you see on TV is not a good indicator of actual scale. Some quick search provides reliable sources that disprove your first point entirely:
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-1
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/
Yes and that is why you were weed out the BS information for source that have been proven to have told fibs. Take many sources and then make your own decision as to what's most likely. In the end all of us are subject to someone else's information because none of us have time to get it on our own.

This is all opinion of course. Welcome, but let's make sure we call this what it is.

The fake? news I read had Trump peeing on two, or three prostitutes, while they played with each other on the bed Obama and Michelle had slept in.
That didn't happen?

True. But also keep in mind the thread is supposed to be about stories of America healing. Not discussing HOW Obama wounded it.

So...this isn't really supposed to be what the thread is about but it was requested so...

APTOPIX_Obama.JPEG-55e0c_c0-260-3102-2068_s885x516.jpg

President Barack Obama answers a question during a news conference after attending a National Security Council Meeting on efforts to counter the Islamic State, Thursday, Aug. 4, 2016, at the Pentagon in Washington. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin) more >
White House says U.S. safer under Obama, despite crime surge
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, September 26, 2016
The White House said Monday that Americans are safer under President Obama, despite FBI crime statistics showing that violent crime rose about 4 percent last year.

“The numbers indicate that since President Obama took office, the violent crime rate has fallen 15 percent,” said White Housepress secretary Josh Earnest, who said crime rates are still “near historic lows.”

The FBI reported Monday that violent crime rose nationwide, fueled by an 11 percent increase in homicides, particularly in some of the largest cities. Republican nominee Donald Trump has been campaigning on a promise to restore law and order.

Mr. Earnest said the president believes “there’s more that we can do.”

“The country is safer, as measured by the violent crime rate, than it was in any year under the previous four presidents,” he said.

In recent days, the White House has downplayed Mr. Obama’s ability to help with protests in major cities that have sometimes turned violent over police shootings of minorities, saying policing is a local matter. But the White House said Mr. Obama is “proud” of his administrations role in keeping crime rates lower compared with previous decades.

Copyright © 2017 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

HOME

By Seth McLaughlin - The Washington Times
Candidates for DNC chair vow to rebuild the party by empowering the grassroots

CIA Director John Brennan blasts Trump for Nazi Germany remark

Donald Trump plans to keep James Comey as FBI chief, says Reince Priebus

Sen. Rand Paul disagrees with ‘partisan’ John Lewis on legitimacy of Donald Trump’s election

Donald Trump should ‘reach out’ to John Lewis, says top Obama aide

Reince Priebus calls on Obama to defend Trump legitimacy: ‘It’s time to come together’

How To: Get Rid Of Deep Belly Fat
Sponsored by Live Cell Research

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/14/donna-brazile-interim-dnc-chief-slams-donald-trump/