Noticed anything today? | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I noticed my dog is growing up and becoming much stronger.

Its not really fair to say I noticed. Ill just say I was reminded today that we you are sick, the whole world feels sick.
Theres something in that...

Its not really fair to say I noticed. Ill just say I was reminded today that we you are sick, the whole world feels sick.
Theres something in that...

There definitely is, yet being sick makes the whole world so much better once you're better :w:

I noticed that the guy who made my salad today is a very nice person who always has a kind word and a bright smile. Awesome people in random places make life so much better.

I noticed, or rather was reminded, that the world is smaller than we think, after running into a random familiar face at a museum today.

I noticed I have mastered holding my tongue and have no need to argue any longer.

Reactions: Sequel
I noticed [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] has changed his avatar, perhaps it is akin to a woman changing her hairstyle to signify changes in her life? regardless it's pretty cute ^^

Reactions: Radiantshadow
[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION], everyone seemed to want to let my dog out so he could run....simplified version.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
I noticed the air outdoors smells different depending on the temperature.

e: and that playing babysitter to watch out for the well-being of people around you is a shitty thankless job

I noticed the wind blowing cold weather our way.

I've had more energy lately than usual and I've been shaping better, too.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
The table I "randomly" chose to sit at today is full of friends. Thank goodness for "randomness".

I noticed there's love in the world wherever you look, if that's what you choose to look for.

I noticed yesterday's dreams drifting down the river of life.

Glad to have caught one or two.

Last edited:
People are weird, but when among opposites, nothing gets done.

i noticed that nothing is unique. it's all just going around in circles. yes, i actually noticed this as i was jogging outside.

Majestas' cloying thone aloft bristle, scantily, ineffable conjuring thought free mentation.

We covered Carl Rogers' idea of congruence and therapist authenticity today in class, and I instantly thought of @SpecialEdition and @TheDaringHatTrick . Thank you for the associations, ladies.

I noticed the grayness of the sky, the slight coldness, the dampness of an almost rainy sky.

I noticed the wife up doing something, so I started to stand and my dog was under my feet so I couldn't go anywhere without him.