Noticed anything today? | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

This one.
Been trying this. I now understand why the glue isn't working anymore.

How do you personally deal with this? I'm experiencing the same. Do you put the putty away or try to be the glue? Or sumtin else..

Acceptance. Depending on the family, allowing it to restructure may be for the best, and the results can be beautiful. Just don't throw away the pieces. (Speaking of which... I need to go dig a couple out of the trash)

Been trying this. I now understand why the glue isn't working anymore.

Acceptance. Depending on the family, allowing it to restructure may be for the best, and the results can be beautiful. Just don't throw away the pieces. (Speaking of which... I need to go dig a couple out of the trash)
I feel ya

I noticed how days are getting longer and brighter every day! Spring is definitely here soon. So much more light. :)

I noticed that being in the city, with all the noise and chaos is actually kind of good if you ignore the people and do your own thing.
I just sat down by the side of the river, watched stuff go by, played with a fidget cube. It was nice.

I noticed a demonic tone in my cat's meow as he was manding for me to let him outside. ...shit was scary.

I noticed that old people complain too much.
Ooooh... I hope to never become bitter as I age. I understand, though. I mean...look at all the shit they've been through and seen: decades upon decades of rapid decline in our society. But, regardless of the changes in the world, we always have the choice to either be happy or be bitter. It just takes a shift in perspective. :)

I hate excessive everything. Words especially.
Then...you probably won't care for me too much. I'm extra-extra. ...and I use too many words. Lol. Are you hypersensitive? (I'm not being mean, I'm asking sincerely). I have to limit words with some of my clients because too many can overwhelm them.

Ooooh... I hope to never become bitter as I age. I understand, though. I mean...look at all the shit they've been through and seen: decades upon decades of rapid decline in our society. But, regardless of the changes in the world, we always have the choice to either be happy or be bitter. It just takes a shift in perspective. :)

This

Reactions: flower and Ginny