North Korea Fires on South Korea | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

North Korea Fires on South Korea

Oh my gosh.
YOU KNOW KIM JUNG-IL PERSONALLY1!!!1!!!!

SO JEALOUS.

Lol no but I have recently met some people who scared the shit out of me. It's just that I personally fear all forms of oppression and tyranny and can't imagine that anyone could honestly be happy living there. I guess it's impossible to imagine what I would really think if I had lived my entire life there because I probably wouldn't be the same person, but I think I would be willing to risk my life to escape.

It would be fair to the original poster to do so, Indi. I once again apologize.

Edit to say it is sometimes what we do not read or what is not written that can harm us.
" There was no acknowledgement or recognition of the existence and legitimacy of legally owned and possessed firearms by the civilian population in the reports of the biennial meetings, regional meetings, expert reports or anywhere else. For its part, the Programme of Action

I am a fucking moron.

Kim Jong Il.*

And none of you caught this.

What does this say about us???!?!?!?!

I am a fucking moron.

Kim Jong Il.*

And none of you caught this.

What does this say about us???!?!?!?!

It says that we were — in various cases — too polite, too lazy, or experiencing Se-fail.

I think otherwise because your personal preference is in the small minority, and there is no reason to assume that the North Koreans share your peculiarities.

I know I am a strange* creature.

I think I'm just inclined to like the
people that most people don't.
I want to see good in everyone.

Or I'm being very idealistic in
this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks, Reon!

North Korea has fired missiles over Japan into the sea, has exploded missiles in the atmosphere, has tested nuclear weapons underground, and has now defied the world arena. Are they acting as a pawn for China to try and further destabilize the world economy for China? Please forgive me, China, for asking. Iran has pawns. Is Iran a pawn also?

It amuses me to speak in regards to disarmament with Russia while other countries build nuclear arsenals. For some reason, it no longer makes the sense it used to.

Thanks, Reon!

North Korea has fired missiles over Japan into the sea, has exploded missiles in the atmosphere, has tested nuclear weapons underground, and has now defied the world arena. Are they acting as a pawn for China to try and further destabilize the world economy for China? Please forgive me, China, for asking. Iran has pawns. Is Iran a pawn also?

It amuses me to speak in regards to disarmament with Russia while other countries build nuclear arsenals. For some reason, it no longer makes the sense it used to.
Well when Russia and the United States have +7000 active nuclear warheads and +20000 total combined, and the rest of the world has less than 1500 warheads total (not all of which are active), it kinda makes sense. It's not like either country is destroying their nuclear abilities, rather reducing extravagant amounts of nuclear warheads. I personally wouldn't want any country to have enough nuclear warheads to destroy the world (much akin to the nearly 80,000 warheads available to the USSR and USA during the Cold War)

I understand how you personally feel.

I, on the other hand at devil's advocate for discussion, believe in the nuclear non-proliferation treaty for the world to live by. Iran and North Korea wants to build more nukes, AND threaten war here and there. I would most likely have five aimed at strategic locations in their countries for every one they produced. I would hope Russia would do the same. Now, I might also come up with a better plan as time passed along.

Last edited: