Planets align in conjunction 21st Dec | INFJ Forum

Planets align in conjunction 21st Dec

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
On the night of December 21, the winter solstice, Jupiter and Saturn will appear so closely aligned in our sky that they will look like a double planet. This close approach is called a conjunction. The fact that this event is happening during the winter solstice is pure coincidence, according to NASA.2 days ago
Watch for the 'Christmas Star' as Jupiter and Saturn come closer than they have in centuries - CNN - CNN.com

I think it awesome how close to Christmas this is happening. Look up!!

How about a little good news?

4607_sky_chart_showing_jupiter_and_saturn_to_the_southwest_in_the_december_21_night_sky.jpg

https://www.jessicaadams.com/2020/12/07/the-star-of-bethlehem-in-astrology/

Menu

The Star Of Bethlehem In Astrology
We sing carols about the “Star of Wonder” or the Star of Bethlehem described by the Evangelist Matthew in the New Testament. Perhaps, a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction, or Great Conjunction.

Three Wise Astrologers
At Christmas, on December 25th every year, we put a star on top of the tree, representing an historic moment in astrology, though most people don’t know that.

The Jupiter-Saturn Great Conjunction of 7 BC may have looked like one star – it certainly spelled astrology and ‘the stars’ – to the Three Wise Men.

The three wise men (the Magi) were actually astrologers and the word ‘planet’ translates as wandering star.

I’ll be watching The Great Conjunction of 2020 with a telescope from a caravan called Wanda, which seems appropriate!

***it's been talked about for quite some time ;)

I hope I get to see it! But it's become cloudy and raining again so who knows :neutral:

Reactions: Sandie33 and flower
If we cannot witness it, there should be plenty of videos and pictures. I'd like to see before and after pictures for a few days, with it in the middle: the approach and the distancing.

Astrology is just a bit of fun, roll with it.
A positive message can turn your day around in other ways.

As for me, I'm not into planets aligning... it's not as though the solar system will go off balance and start to wobble, but let me know if that Tesla Roadster comes close to earth again. I heard aliens have set up camp in it, they intended to land on earth but heard Covid was rampant. They're camped out up there waiting to invade.

Astrology is just a bit of fun, roll with it.
I'm rolling, I'm rolling! It's because I'm an air sign.

As for me, I'm not into planets aligning... it's not as though the solar system will go off balance and start to wobble, but let me know if that Tesla Roadster comes close to earth again. I heard aliens have set up camp in it, they intended to land on earth but heard Covid was rampant. They're camped out up there waiting to invade.
They need to get it over with.

How many would know if something happened?

Reactions: Sandie33
Few even noticed 2000 years ago, and what happened changed the world.

Reactions: Hba5h65
The conjunction was eventful for me. Aquarius rising. I tore some ligaments that day and it may take a couple of months to heal. Guess I needed a rest.