Nonsense Quotes | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Nonsense Quotes

I've always liked various Southernisms. Some of them are hilarious. Some of them make no friggin' sense.

“His face looks like 10 miles of dirt road"

um, what?
Lmao as a southerner myself I find them hilarious too. The above one is a classic example of a southerner trying to be clever but not succeeding... like what does it mean, that's he's dirty? Ugly? Long and bumpy? Lol

Lmao as a southerner myself I find them hilarious too. The above one is a classic example of a southerner trying to be clever but not succeeding... like what does it mean, that's he's dirty? Ugly? Long and bumpy? Lol
'Your face needs paving over'

'Your face is an ordeal into the middle of nowhere'

'Your face looks like it's been run through by a thousand farmers'

Very expressive, actually, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Your face needs paving over'

'Your face is an ordeal into the middle of nowhere'

'Your face looks like it's been run through by a thousand farmers'

Y'all 're cruel af.
I'd never say those things, having been on the receiving end of cruel comments.

Someone actually said I look like a rat.

And I looked in the mirror. I do!!! I have this mousy look! Forever changed from that comment lol.

Edited because my phone isn't smart... it's stupid.

What about "That boy's been beat with the ugly stick. "

I mean what's an ugly stick? And why do you care... someone else might think he's beautiful. Leave him alone!

I see there is another instance above where my phone corrected to "Wyote" lmao... @Wyote did you hex my phone?! Lolol

*** hmm... I accidentally just edited the post and now its gone lol. Oh well fml***

Yes.

I'd never say those things, having been on the recording end of cruel comments.

Someone actually said I look like a rat.

And I looked in the mirror. I do!!! I have this mousy look! Forever changed from that comment lol.

That person was clearly a few baskets short of a picnic.

You know what, I just realised there is one quote that annoys me because it's just eurgh!

A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips.

I hate that quote like fudge right off, ima eat whatever the hell I wanna eat and then work out too! :expressionless:

As for the cake and eat it, just eat the damn cake no one cares lol.

Speaking of those kind of insults, I do like 'the light's on but nobody's home.'

You swears are seriously cute... so innocent it's adorable haha <3

Lol I just can't bring myself to swear at all, I tried it and I just thought no I can't do it :flushed: The only time I really swear is when I'm driving - it brings the worst out in me haha.

I'm like a mid 30 something year old woman....it's so weird being called cute at this age!

But thank you <3

Speaking of those kind of insults, I do like 'the light's on but nobody's home.'

I like that! I tend to use that once in a while and we have a similar saying in Urdu and Gujarati as well lol.