No, NO, GOD WHY!? NO!!!! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

No, NO, GOD WHY!? NO!!!!

That might be an improvement. :meyes:
Krillion in Dragon Ball was badass, it was around DBZ during the cell saga when he started becoming useless.

The only reason they can get away with completely decimating the storyline and characters is because they added the word "Evolution" to the end. :mtap:
That's not an excuse to rape the childhood of millions.

Something else - I heard they're doing "Avatar" live action. And that cast ain't pretty either.

I've heard but they haven't picked a cast that I know of yet.

The rumors are flying fast and crazy about the cast right now and they're not positive ones. Hopefully they're just bad rumors.

epicfacepalmwq6.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously it has something to do with money

Welcome to America, jack. <-- levular

About "Forbidden Kingdom"... no, NO, GOD WHY!? NO!!!!

Not that it was a bad story, it had it's moments... but there's soooo much more to Monkey!

How could they do that to Monkey?!?! Some cursory history, and the hair trick? Is that it??? Considering Monkey was not really the "star" of that movie, I fear for the possibility of any future Hollywood (and thus endowed with Hollywood's spectacular FX) movies about Monkey. Unless this was just a prelude... now that Monkey is free, he's back to his old shenanigans with Tripitaka!... Yes? Hollywood? You make nao?...

(Hollywood, if you're reading this: Do it right. GO READ THE BOOK!)

It looks stupid. lol.

They're all white! Um...Kitara and Sokka (and most of everyone else) has some kind of color to 'em. LOL! Good gawd, and I liked Avatar too.

Zuko is my man. Sweet sweet Zuko...

389280ef-51fc-4887-aabd-c972bbb990a3300px-zuko.jpg

I was confused that they weren't the least bit Asian as well.

well durr, didn't you know? Everyone on this planet is white. Only 1 in 200 is black, or 1 in 500 is asian. Of course any mythologies around the world or television shows are going to show a white american cast for a television show. White Americans are 90% of the worlds population.

Didn't you know DBZ was written and pencilled in LA?

Fun, isn't it? Man oh man...you'd think M Night would want to choose a diverse cast, but nooooo. He fell right into the colonialism trap, too.

I mean, c'mon. It ain't like it wouldn't sell. Every child who saw Airbender would see this movie, regardless. And saying it won't sell overseas because Europeans don't like to see POC in movies is ridiculous. They have to *try* it, first.

oh, i'm pretty sure they'll be laughing all the way to the bank, just like the twilight guys.

but...

MCCARTNEY!??!!? GOOD GOD.

Why won't the American film industry just die already?

Because no one is man enough to kill it.