Silently Honest

Retired Staff
May 12, 2008
MBTI
YANG
[YOUTUBE]Yo4t8PeqJ6E[/YOUTUBE]

:m103:

That is fucked up! :m080:

The worst part about it is you know its gonna make hundreds of millions and spawn a sequel.

And they don't even go close to the original storyline! Where is little Goku with his tail and the Red Ribbon army? What about all the sexual innuendo that made Dragonball so cute? Nooooooo! This is a travesty! The DBZ fanatics will resort to suicide bombings!

At first I thought it was a live-action Pokemon. That looks...pretty bad for DBZ.

I'm embarrassed for it. :p

And what's the deal? I'm sorry, but every Asian/American movie I'm seeing these days has some clueless White kid being trained and taught by Asian "wise masters." First Forbidden Kingdom, now this.

YUCK!

At first I thought it was a live-action Pokemon. That looks...pretty bad for DBZ.

And what's the deal? I'm sorry, but every Asian/American movie I'm seeing these days has some clueless White kid being trained and taught by Asian "wise masters." First Forbidden Kingdom, now this.

YUCK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I started to get bored with the trend after Tom Cruise's Last Samurai.

:m146:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I started to get bored with the trend after Tom Cruise's Last Samurai.

:m146:

Too true!

Obviously it has something to do with money, because "Forbidden Kingdom" brought in the bucks. But I tell you what - they can do these movies without the teen bumpkin. I would've liked Forbidden Kingdom for the action sequences, but that stupid kid got in the way.

YUCK!

I've repeating myself, but The Seven Samurai is my all time favorite movie. There does always seem to be a young trainee, though, yes.

...Bah.

A classic on defeating the odds and military strategy and quelling fears and using each persons strengths to the betterment of the whole and so forth.

I'm not talking about that, nor was that directed toward you.

This is though *sigh*

facepalm.jpg

this is why the movie should never be live action. cartoons of this style look more realistic in cartoon form than in live action.

At least Forbidden Kingdom made Monkey a little cooler. This does noone any justice.

this is why the movie should never be live action. cartoons of this style look more realistic in cartoon form than in live action.

At least Forbidden Kingdom made Monkey a little cooler. This does noone any justice.
Yes, this all of this x10.

no, let american media kill itself further.

movies like this make me want to turn to japan and wheadon for all my entertainment needs

Other things I don't like about it.

1. Seven fucking wise seers? Where is Kami?
2. Since when does Roshi not wear sunglasses?
3. Why is Bulma a Laura Croft rip off?

Other things I don't like about it.

1. Seven fucking wise seers? Where is Kami?
2. Since when does Roshi not wear sunglasses?
3. Why is Bulma a Laura Croft rip off?

Where's Krillion?

Why's this taking place in present day?

Collect all seven balls before the eclipse?

WEAKEST FORM FOR A KAMEHA I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Where's Krillion?

That might be an improvement. :meyes:

The only reason they can get away with completely decimating the storyline and characters is because they added the word "Evolution" to the end. :mtap: