My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore

So she is a whore because she wore a bikini and danced on tv. You cant handle this because......?

Also this is only a month long relationship. There are many angles I can go here but this phrase sums it up best:

I think you are the one who is fucked up, immoral, and lacks class..

You said what I was thinking! OP, you come across as very misogynistic to me, to be honest.

Reactions: This and the
As well, I never really understood/believed in the implications of a tramp stamp. The bigger concern is if the canvas will stay that way 50 years down the road. ^^

actually you may be surprised to learn that this is in fact not a concern for many people who get tattoos. they recognise that youth and beauty are finite and skin deep, that life is fleeting, and look forward to a time in later years when theyll have better things to worry about than whether or not they are still pretty - basically, they arent that superficial.

Hey dude,

I sorta had the same thing.
My first love, which I just broke up with a little less than a week ago is the same.
She was hurt once in her life so bad, that she slept with people to feel wanted.
She took advantage of my innocence and I fell in love with her.
She just wanted the comfort and company, accommodating how deeply I was falling in love with her.
She didnt' stop me, and that's why I'm hurting so bad.

Ugh.

Girls are bitches dude.

actually you may be surprised to learn that this is in fact not a concern for many people who get tattoos. they recognise that youth and beauty are finite and skin deep, that life is fleeting, and look forward to a time in later years when theyll have better things to worry about than whether or not they are still pretty - basically, they arent that superficial.

Actually, I meant whether the image of the tattoo will look drastically different when they get older. No one will look the same 50 years from now, but based on their body changing, it could edit the appearance of the tattoo enough to change its meaning. It reminds me of that one Zits comic where Jeremy's dad mentioned how he got a peace sign tattoo when he was younger and his wife replied how it's as big as a stop sign now. ^^

Hey dude,

I sorta had the same thing.
My first love, which I just broke up with a little less than a week ago is the same.
She was hurt once in her life so bad, that she slept with people to feel wanted.
She took advantage of my innocence and I fell in love with her.
She just wanted the comfort and company, accommodating how deeply I was falling in love with her.
She didnt' stop me, and that's why I'm hurting so bad.

Ugh.

Girls are bitches dude.

I think your situation is quite different from the OP. At least you know more about your ex's situation and were able to come up with more valid reasons to explain her actions. You also offered her friendship which is quite a stand-up thing to do in your situation. I didn't see either of those happen with the OP.

It's why she didn't just cut out all the other guys who were competing.
She surrounded herself with all these guys that wanted her.
Thing was, this was my first love and she took advantage of it.
That way she had a more consistent "feel good" type of deal.

Fuck that's annoying as shit.

[MENTION=4949]namiasdf[/MENTION] stop being the victim. this experience has strengthened you and there is someone better waiting for you. being bitter will not help you find that person though. you need to accept what has happened, and forgive her, that way you can move on to a better place. :)

Reactions: Sensiko
@namiasdf stop being the victim. this experience has strengthened you and there is someone better waiting for you. being bitter will not help you find that person though. you need to accept what has happened, and forgive her, that way you can move on to a better place. :)

I agree though it's only been about a week. He's still in the venting phase and better to let it out now than fester inside later.

Reactions: Kmal
Haha well I'm not bitter.
But it has given me the resolve to move on.
In real life, I am always a very literal and harsh person.
My friends understand that I'm not trying to be mean, but it just comes out like that because I don't think before I speak.
Which is why in social situations... I got some good babysitters, to say the least LOL.

But now I'm reinvigorated to be who I once was, and to move on.
Knowing that I have so many people around me who love me, and didn't want me to go through that is what I'm using as a crutch.

There is no going back to a person like that, and now I know you gotta protect yourself.
Not because love hurts, but because there are people who can do that.

(INFJ's are very empathetic people, which is why I couldn't even fathom what she did to me, while we were dating)

(INFJ's are very empathetic people, which is why I couldn't even fathom what she did to me, while we were dating)

Whenever I feel betrayed, I also wonder and question why the person did that to me. As time goes on, it becomes much less relevant. In the end, it just becomes part of the learning experience. ^^

[MENTION=3361]Wish[/MENTION] who is really the misogynist in this situation? The OP? What about the men in the video? The woman?

Reactions: z523x4gr98j
Hey [MENTION=4306]Bill Cosby[/MENTION], did you eventually get back with this girl or what?

This is probably the best thread title ever.

Also, maybe you're being a bit unjust.
/2cents

Bill said:
I don't know what to think right now guys (and gals). I'm sorry if this post is a little bit hard to read, my mind is just all over the place right now. So I have been dating this girl for almost a month (pretty sure she's an ISFP, my first mistake) and things seem to have been going OK. I kinda had a feeling that there was a side to her she wasn't showing me, but I figured it was just me overanalyzing things. Anyway yesterday a friend of mine sent me a link to a rap video and told me to pause at a certain point in the video. So i did and WTF it was my girlfriend in a bikini grinding on some dude. It was undoubtedly her because she has a tattoo on her shoulder that I recognized. I really wish I was trolling. It literally made me sick. This whole time I thought she was sweet and innocent and it turns out she was just playing me all along.

There's really no point to this thread, I just need to vent because quite frankly this is a fucked up situation and I'm not really sure how to feel right now. What would you guys do if something crazy like this happened to you??? I think I'm just going to break up with her tomorrow and not specify why. Just cut her out of my life and (try) to move on. I really need to find a girl who is not crazy/bi-polar/a whore. I have a terrible track record when it comes to females. I attract the craziest ones. I am rambling now.

Jesus Christ. :frusty:

I know the literal definition of a whore. No shit. When I called her a "whore" I guess I was basically using it as a term to describe a woman of questionable morals.

That aside, I got some time to sleep and think about the whole thing and I've decided that I did overreact a little (I think a lot of INFJs jump to conclusions quickly, something I'm trying to work on). The video was made a few months before I even met her (we have known each other for like 7 months, "dated" for about a month and I guess we have been officially bf/gf for about a month for whoever was asking) Anyway what she did before I met her is her business and has absolutely nothing to do with me, although she could have at least starred in a video with better music and maybe a more popular rapper but I digress.

I have also decided that I'm going to break up with her anyway. To me the issue isn't exactly her doing the video, the issue is that she is someone who is willing to sacrifice her pride for a few dollars. I'm looking for a girl with some self respect and if the only way you can make money is with your ass then you don't have much going for you in the brains department in my opinion. I am in no way a controlling type of bf, if you want to go to the club with your girlfriends or whatever then go, I dont care. But when you start shaking your ass on camera for thousands of people to see, that just doesn't sit well with me.

And for all those people who are saying "hurp durp i don't care that's hawt lol" I doubt you guys have even been in a relationship. If you saw someone you cared about in a situation like that you would definitely be singing to a different tune. What if you saw your little sister in a video dancing around with her clothes off, would you still think its "no big deal"?

This thread is hilarious it seems like a bit of a joke but just in case it's serious I think you should break up with her, it's better that she looks for someone more compatible and it's pretty obvious you two are a bit of a bad match up if you're going to go completely overboard over something she did before you two even got together. I think it's pretty neat that she starred in a rap video, too many people go off the deep end over things like this, I mean Christ, you only have one life, if you think life's too short you're just not doing it right.

SrirachaCan't even lie she was bangin'. I don't blame the guy for casting her

"She was bangin'"? what, you want her to be as pure as the driven snow? to live solely for you? would you've preferred her to call you master and to stay awake nights praying for your health and safety :p You say she's a whore for starring in a rap video yet you're perfectly fine showing off to other people that you managed to go out with an attractive girl and speak about her like she's an object.

The funny thing is I've met people that sound like you, either:

1) They live their life with a set of black and white morals which they can break but others can't, especially girls they go out with.
2) They're virgins (no offence to people who are virgins but it's a bit of a typical pattern).
3) They're incredibly insecure and care deeply about what their friends think of them.

She's living her life, you're living yours, neither of you owns the other, you're sounding way too possessive which is why (you may have noticed) people haven't really taken your side, usually people here comfort and support the hurt individual but not in this case which means the majority believe yourself to be in the wrong...maybe you should take a while to think that over or just live a little more before you try and start another relationship and a similar thing happens which makes you go off on one like someone's just taken the jam out of your doughnut.

In any case, like I said, this is a pretty amusing read.

Last edited:
How is dancing having questionable morals again?

May I suggest dating a puritan.

If anything you're the one at fault for projecting this
image of innocence on her unless she word for word
said to you, "I am and have always been a very innocent
and sheltered girl."

...Quite a far leap, sir.

Although this year -is- a leap year...

The funny thing is I've met people that sound like you, either:

1) They live their life with a set of black and white morals which they can break but others can't, especially girls they go out with.
2) They're virgins (no offence to people who are virgins but it's a bit of a typical pattern).
3) They're incredibly insecure and care deeply about what their friends think of them.

I'm #1 sometimes, not gonna lie

She's living her life, you're living yours, neither of you owns the other, you're sounding way too possessive which is why (you may have noticed) people haven't really taken your side, usually people here comfort and support the hurt individual but not in this case which means the majority believe yourself to be in the wrong...maybe you should take a while to think that over or just live a little more before you try and start another relationship and a similar thing happens which makes you go off on one like someone's just taken the jam out of your doughnut.

In any case, like I said, this is a pretty amusing read.

Who cares? I don't want to be comforted or agreed with. I'd rather people be honest with me than kiss my ass. This was the stupidest part of your post.

Are people really still replying to this? lol. I'm tired so I'm going to make this quick. I don't talk to her anymore. I did eventually break up with her because of it, and I'm totally over it so the "relationship" wasn't as serious as I felt it was at the time. It was immature of me to idealize the bitch. She was a pretty good looking chick and I guess I didn't REALLY like her but I wanted to look like a pimp in front of my friends, which was also immature. But you live and you learn. I'm not going to try to force a relationship solely because of a girl's looks anymore.

In my own defense however I see nothing wrong with having standards. I feel like dancing for money is trashy and degrading, therefore if you are a stripper/video ho or whatever then you just don't meet my standards. Everyone has dating standards and if you don't have them then you are going to run into some serious issues in your relationships.

I also don't appreciate people in this thread acting as if they were never young and never made stupid decisions in their relationships. We all do dumb things and learn and grow from them so don't jump on someone's case like you are Mr/Mrs Perfect.

I bet if you had an opportunity to be in a movie and video and had to act and grabbed the opportunity...I am quite sure that you would be offended by someone calling you a whore over their insecurity and inability to see a situation as it is. LOL on you uber sensitivity

ARE YOU SERIOUS???!! I like my women classy and i feel like its totally unacceptable to shake your ass anywhere other than my bedroom.
So in your opinion dancing makes one unclassy and a whore. Congratulations. You just confined your dating pool to the Amish! Good luck with that.

Reactions: Trifoilum