My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore

if shes good at making connections, she could be of value to you. shes already been in a rap video, and when you link us the video and show off your girlfriend, we'll all be able to confirm how she has the talents (and booty) to make it big. youd be set for life!
but would you want to keep a WHORE like that??? i mean really, you guys were planning on getting married, foregoing fun, and settling down soon anyway, so wtf? really, shes not wife material if she wants to make money by exploiting her animal nature. plus, itd make you look bad. unless you were riding around in a lamborghini.

Last edited:
you could totally mess with her for a little while...might be kinda fun

Confront her about it, show her the video, ask her straight up if it's really bothering you.

I hope she got paid for it though. It would suck to be a ho that doesn't get paid... no pun intended.

Btw, I hope your ho doesn't look like this:

clair-huxtable.jpg

Reactions: JGirl and Sensiko
Well, I may be getting definitions mixed up here. To me, the term "dating" is really preliminary. On the other hand, if she was a steady girlfriend then that might be another story. I just feel like it's going to be hard to get a good sense of anyone's real identity in such a short timespan. I guess I'm also wondering how much of the apparent betrayal was due to any active deception on her part as opposed to what you may have built her up to be. And finally, I'm wondering when the video was shot.

Well, I may be getting definitions mixed up here. To me, the term "dating" is really preliminary. On the other hand, if she was a steady girlfriend then that might be another story. I just feel like it's going to be hard to get a good sense of anyone's real identity in such a short timespan. I guess I'm also wondering how much of the apparent betrayal was due to any active deception on her part as opposed to what you may have built her up to be. And finally, I'm wondering when the video was shot.
he wasn't getting any fun lap dances...this is an outrage.

I don't know what to think right now guys (and gals). I'm sorry if this post is a little bit hard to read, my mind is just all over the place right now. So I have been dating this girl for almost a month (pretty sure she's an ISFP, my first mistake) and things seem to have been going OK. I kinda had a feeling that there was a side to her she wasn't showing me, but I figured it was just me overanalyzing things. Anyway yesterday a friend of mine sent me a link to a rap video and told me to pause at a certain point in the video. So i did and WTF it was my girlfriend in a bikini grinding on some dude. It was undoubtedly her because she has a tattoo on her shoulder that I recognized. I really wish I was trolling. It literally made me sick. This whole time I thought she was sweet and innocent and it turns out she was just playing me all along.

There's really no point to this thread, I just need to vent because quite frankly this is a fucked up situation and I'm not really sure how to feel right now. What would you guys do if something crazy like this happened to you??? I think I'm just going to break up with her tomorrow and not specify why. Just cut her out of my life and (try) to move on. I really need to find a girl who is not crazy/bi-polar/a whore. I have a terrible track record when it comes to females. I attract the craziest ones. I am rambling now.

One Love,
Cosby

i'd be shocked to say the least. do you know when this video was filmed? could it have been done before you met her? (you don't get a say in her past, don't forget)
i would suggest that you at least tell her you saw the video when you break it off. no matter what she did or didn't do, you are the one doing the breaking off and you need to express it to her. not for her. for you.
closure.

Lol yah I'm serious. I mean, you've been dating her for less than a month, but you talk about it like you've been married for 50 years. Playing you all this time? Are you serious?

Yeah no kidding... Dude you are overracting big time.

First off, a whore has sex for money.
Second, do you even know when that video was made??

Please do her a favor and break up. No matter how much of a "whore" she may be she doesn't need a moralizing nutcracker who has tantrums at the drop of a hat.

19692d1320857459-mw3-pc-release-not-sure-if-trolling-just-stupid.jpg

Reactions: invisible
Umm...yeah. I gotta agree with [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION]. I don't see the big deal here. Did she fuck that guy (which btw, if she did, and this occurred before you were dating, is none of your business)? Did she do it when you were dating? Would she fuck a guy while you were dating her? I might be the wrong person to be replying here, because that reaction you had to seeing someone in a music video, which she probably did to make some cash, makes me think you're a leeeeetle bit on the controlling jealous side. If this thing bothers you that much, for her sake I hope you do dump her. I'm sure she wants a little more freedom than what you are willing to give her.

NOW. If all that turns out to be MY knee jerk reaction, and she's really the type who would sleep around, especially while in a relationship, I truly see your concern here.

But from what I have to go on in OP...My reaction is as stated above.

..............it was my girlfriend in a bikini grinding on some dude.................... This whole time I thought she was sweet and innocent ........................

Dude! she is a total keeper. (and I am not kidding) performing for a camera is not whoring. Whoring is having sex for money (look it up). The fact is you want her to have an animal side, you need her to have one. Your reaction is more about what people will think of you, whether or not you are cuckolded by her.

That sweet and innocent part of her is probably genuine. Think before you blow what may possibly be the best thing in your life.

Question: Is she rockin' the bikini or does she need a visit from the fashion police?

Jesus Christ. :frusty:

I know the literal definition of a whore. No shit. When I called her a "whore" I guess I was basically using it as a term to describe a woman of questionable morals.

That aside, I got some time to sleep and think about the whole thing and I've decided that I did overreact a little (I think a lot of INFJs jump to conclusions quickly, something I'm trying to work on). The video was made a few months before I even met her (we have known each other for like 7 months, "dated" for about a month and I guess we have been officially bf/gf for about a month for whoever was asking) Anyway what she did before I met her is her business and has absolutely nothing to do with me, although she could have at least starred in a video with better music and maybe a more popular rapper but I digress.

I have also decided that I'm going to break up with her anyway. To me the issue isn't exactly her doing the video, the issue is that she is someone who is willing to sacrifice her pride for a few dollars. I'm looking for a girl with some self respect and if the only way you can make money is with your ass then you don't have much going for you in the brains department in my opinion. I am in no way a controlling type of bf, if you want to go to the club with your girlfriends or whatever then go, I dont care. But when you start shaking your ass on camera for thousands of people to see, that just doesn't sit well with me.

And for all those people who are saying "hurp durp i don't care that's hawt lol" I doubt you guys have even been in a relationship. If you saw someone you cared about in a situation like that you would definitely be singing to a different tune. What if you saw your little sister in a video dancing around with her clothes off, would you still think its "no big deal"?

Reactions: Norton and manatee
[MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION] Can't even lie she was bangin'. I don't blame the guy for casting her

I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a >>>damn door? No? It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality!"

Seriously though, I'm sorry that you're taking this so hard Bill. I think that it was the way it was posed to you, by a friend calling your girl out. Ouch. Then, the fact that you had a particular view of her only for it to have been skewed. That being said... everyone comes from somewhere dear. I mean are you a saint? Did you she come off as superior to you? I think you need to decide where you wanted this relationship to go in the first place and if this really is that big of a deal to you. If it is, well that's entirely up to you... I see you've already made a decision so good luck with that. :hug:

[video=youtube;vc6vs-l5dkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc[/video]

Reactions: Sensiko
[...]she has a tattoo on her shoulder[...]I thought she was sweet and innocent[...]I really need to find a girl who is not crazy/bi-polar/a whore. I have a terrible track record when it comes to females. I attract the craziest ones. I am rambling now.

I like my women classy[...]

I'm looking for a girl with some self respect[...]

I'm a little confused after reading through all of your posts. You're looking for someone who's "innocent" and "with some self respect" and yet she has a tattoo? Unless her culture/religion uses tattoos, I don't think this would be the best indicator of someone who's innocent and has self respect. Tattoos are a form of expression and someone who needs to express themselves with a tattoo by permanently disfiguring it of its natural state strikes me more as "worldly" and not caring as much about their body (need for expression>respect of her body).

Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with people who have tattoos and I think some tattoos look awesome when done well. Also, note that I omitted "sweet", as a person can be awesome regardless of tattoos. My point is that I think you might need to reassess your filters and expectations on the people that you plan to have relationships with. As well, the communication seems to be an issue between you two as well. The fact that you've already decided to break up with her before talking to her about it is a prime example of that. You don't even know the full situation so how can you make a proper judgment? On the flip side, if you told her of this, or if she knew that this would be a deal breaker for you, she could have mentioned this video beforehand.

And please tell me what is the difference between going to a club with girlfriends vs. being in a music video? Is it really because of the number of people that will see her shaking her ass? Does this make her more "classy" if she was grinding someone in a club as opposed to a music video? I have doubts about your reasoning with this. I also found your dig about the "better music" and "more popular rapper" a bit tasteless.

I hope that your choice of words is all part of the heat of the moment. I also hope that you'll come to a decision/resolution with her that you'll feel comfortable with rather than regretting things later.

Last edited:
Reactions: flipper
OP is a good example of a "nice guy".

EDIT: Is this the video?

[video=youtube;E3lKcTZ5qtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3lKcTZ5qtA[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jill Hives
There is a huge difference between going to a club with your girlfriends and grinding on a guy in your bikini in a rap video.

This was terrible judgment on her part. Maybe him breaking up with her will teach her a valuable lesson. Quality guys don't want women that act like that. Just sayin.

[MENTION=3493]FamineGT[/MENTION] tattoos may not be the best indicator of self respect and innocence, but they alone are not enough to go on to make a good judgment about someone's character. Especially one placed on a shoulder or areas that can be covered up in a professional setting.

Reactions: MisterNi
Lmfao@ people who have tattoos can't have self respect. I also don't think ol gal is a whore or a ho. It's not something I'd ever take part in but I just think there are worse things than shaking your ass in a music vid

Last edited:
Reactions: 5r6jhd
There is a huge difference between going to a club with your girlfriends and grinding on a guy in your bikini in a rap video.

Please tell us what the huge difference is.

This was terrible judgment on her part. Maybe him breaking up with her will teach her a valuable lesson. Quality guys don't want women that act like that. Just sayin.

Act like what?