My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore | INFJ Forum

My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore

Bill Cosby

Regular Poster
Jun 22, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I don't know what to think right now guys (and gals). I'm sorry if this post is a little bit hard to read, my mind is just all over the place right now. So I have been dating this girl for almost a month (pretty sure she's an ISFP, my first mistake) and things seem to have been going OK. I kinda had a feeling that there was a side to her she wasn't showing me, but I figured it was just me overanalyzing things. Anyway yesterday a friend of mine sent me a link to a rap video and told me to pause at a certain point in the video. So i did and WTF it was my girlfriend in a bikini grinding on some dude. It was undoubtedly her because she has a tattoo on her shoulder that I recognized. I really wish I was trolling. It literally made me sick. This whole time I thought she was sweet and innocent and it turns out she was just playing me all along.

There's really no point to this thread, I just need to vent because quite frankly this is a fucked up situation and I'm not really sure how to feel right now. What would you guys do if something crazy like this happened to you??? I think I'm just going to break up with her tomorrow and not specify why. Just cut her out of my life and (try) to move on. I really need to find a girl who is not crazy/bi-polar/a whore. I have a terrible track record when it comes to females. I attract the craziest ones. I am rambling now.

One Love,
Cosby

I really need to find a girl who is not crazy/bi-polar/a whore.

lol, epic quote right here mr cosby. words i've said many times before.

but anywayyyy....feel free to send your soon to be ex gf who was grinding on some dude my way.

Reactions: JGirl
LOL

nah sorry I won't post it. I think enough people have seen her ass. Just go to youtube and type in 'deceptive whore' and she might pop up

I don't really understand what's so bad about that.

I don't buy it.

Fair enough. :-D
But perhaps she just has a troubled past? I guess that depends on how recent though.. Personally I think you should talk to her about it.

I think you should confront her and see where things turn out. Either you will become reassured about your decision to dump her or else you will decide that your initial reaction was of the knee-jerk variety and excessive due to the lack of information and fear-based reasoning.

Reactions: dneecey
I don't really understand what's so bad about that.

ARE YOU SERIOUS???!! I like my women classy and i feel like its totally unacceptable to shake your ass anywhere other than my bedroom.

I don't buy it.

Tits or GTFO

I think you should confront her and see where things turn out. Either you will become reassured about your decision to dump her or else you will decide that your initial reaction was of the knee-jerk variety and excessive due to the lack of information and fear-based reasoning.

Yeah you have a point, but how do I "confront" her about it? "Hey babe, uh so I happened to see that video where you were grinding on a bunch of dudes, care to explain?"

she was just making some money. calm down :)

letting her know you know will be good, since then she could open up to you about it and you'd know how to proceed.

Last edited:
Yeah you have a point, but how do I "confront" her about it? "Hey babe, uh so I happened to see that video where you were grinding on a bunch of dudes, care to explain?"

I would show it to her and ask 'What is this?' and then go from there.

I doubt you guys would be so nonchalant about it if you were in my shoes.

Reactions: JGirl
youre right. i'd get her to loan me some money.

but seriously, i see where youre coming from. you'll get your answers soon enough. most likely next time you see her. simply let her know you know, then see how she reacts. if she has good enough justification, leave it be. shes not doing it on random dudes at the park for free, she made money off it in a rap video! some people call that art, and it is to me as well. you may be too cultured to appreciate good booty dancing though.

Reactions: grt$5vb
back dat ass up!

Reactions: Kmal
Lol yah I'm serious. I mean, you've been dating her for less than a month, but you talk about it like you've been married for 50 years. Playing you all this time? Are you serious?

Yeah, if you're a whore then be a whore 24/7. Don't act like you're not when you're around me and then go frolic around in Whoreland when I'm not around.

Anyway this just happened yesterday so I haven't had time to fully process everything, i'm clearly pissed about it right now but I might not feel the same way a few days from now, idk

Yeah, if you're a whore then be a whore 24/7. Don't act like you're not when you're around me and then go frolic around in Whoreland when I'm not around.

Anyway this just happened yesterday so I haven't had time to fully process everything, i'm clearly pissed about it right now but I might not feel the same way a few days from now, idk

omg...that is not cool. coming from a chick...not cool....to the CURB bill!

Reactions: Bill Cosby

where is this "whoreland" you speak of??

i have some vacation time comin in a couple of months, would love to check it out.