My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

My (soon to be ex) girlfriend is a whore

Hmmm. I can perhaps understand your frustration with your girlfriend's perceived duplicity, particularly if she had articulated a belief in modesty and/or related concepts. However, it's also possible you (perhaps naively) initially evaluated her mistakenly based on vague observations (i.e. in glowingly positive terms... people are often on their best behavior when courting a new love interest). If the latter is the case, I'd recommend, for future reference, to clarify the values of a potential partner before committing to them. Actually, even now, I'd recommend you confront her about your discovery and seek clarification on her beliefs.

I am thinking.......Link to video.

[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION], Okay, that first paragraph probably wasn't the greatest way of explaining my point. Having a tattoo doesn't mean that a person lacks in self-respect of their character, only that their need of expression is more important than the respect of their own body. Sometimes people tattoo the names of their loved ones or have wedding bands tattoed on their fingers as a sign of their devotion. That would speak volumes of their character based on the type of tattoo and the meaning behind it (which is why I excluded cultural/religious reasons). I do admit that I have a slight bias against things like tattoos and piercings, especially when people do it for attention rather than for any deeper meaning. My mistake for mis-using "self respect" in that context.

[MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION], Hence, why I stressed communication and reassessing personal filters and expectations. And as the OP admitted, the incident in question happened before they got together. It would have been different if it happened after the fact. And again, the OP still doesn't know why she was in the video in the first place. Maybe at the time she was struggling to make ends meet and needed to take the job. We don't know that.

how about if you post up two videos and we'll just have to guess the one she's in:m161:

@acd , Okay, that first paragraph probably wasn't the greatest way of explaining my point. Having a tattoo doesn't mean that a person lacks in self-respect of their character, only that their need of expression is more important than the respect of their own body. Sometimes people tattoo the names of their loved ones or have wedding bands tattoed on their fingers as a sign of their devotion. That would speak volumes of their character based on the type of tattoo and the meaning behind it (which is why I excluded cultural/religious reasons). I do admit that I have a slight bias against things like tattoos and piercings, especially when people do it for attention rather than for any deeper meaning. My mistake for mis-using "self respect" in that context.

Yes, that is your bias.

Yes, that is your bias.

Yes, that's why I stated it. I may be biased, but I'm not bigoted or completely close-minded about it. I just wanted to be honest.

[edit] And if you took offense to what I said, then I apologize. It wasn't my intent to do so.

Reactions: acd
Yes, that's why I stated it. I may be biased, but I'm not bigoted or completely close-minded about it. I just wanted to be honest.

[edit] And if you took offense to what I said, then I apologize. It wasn't my intent to do so.

No harm done.

Last edited:
some of the most beautiful people i hope you are lucky enough to meet, the most deeply respecting of themselves and others, may end up having a few tattoos. dont say you werent warned.

some of the most beautiful people i hope you are lucky enough to meet, the most deeply respecting of themselves and others, may end up having a few tattoos. dont say you werent warned.

I wouldn't judge someone solely based on if they had a tattoo or not. As I mentioned above, it's more about the meaning and intent, not if they have one or not.

You guys should know by how how full of shit I am about most things..

A sharpie and a mirror will suffice. Get to it!

So she is a whore because she wore a bikini and danced on tv. You cant handle this because......?

Also this is only a month long relationship. There are many angles I can go here but this phrase sums it up best:

I think you are the one who is fucked up, immoral, and lacks class..

[video=youtube;I6_C4fK94-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_C4fK94-c[/video]

Last edited:
So if I told you I had a virgin Mary tramp stamp?

It better be an awesome piece of art! ^^

As well, I never really understood/believed in the implications of a tramp stamp. The bigger concern is if the canvas will stay that way 50 years down the road. ^^

Reactions: acd
I did the youtube search the you mentioned, can you confirm that this is her?

[video=youtube;LMuULPosZSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMuULPosZSw[/video]