Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
Is there anyway to excercise your Ni and Ne

Ne exersise = going on an unplanned roadtrip with no direction what so ever.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Ne exersise = going on an unplanned roadtrip with no direction what so ever.

HELL NO.

Lol, I hate multitasking as well, it stresses me out so much. My Ni wants to focus on one thing.

I don't mind it, actually...maybe because it's happened so much in the past. :p

When you go backpacking/traveling overseas and your hostels close down, you learn to travel on the fly pretty darn quick. ;)

Arby, did you really do this? Where did you go and what was your favorite place?

(There's a reason why "hostel" sounds like "hostile", if you ask me. Low-threadcount sheets --- shudder. :lol: ) Half the fun of travelling is in the planning, I've always thought.

Still, it does sound very cool.... and it probably wouldn't kill me to be a little more spontaneous.

Ne excercise-
Pick a topic and brainstorm on it.

Last edited:
(There's a reason why "hostel" sounds like "hostile", if you ask me. Low-threadcount sheets --- shudder. :lol: ) Half the fun of travelling is in the planning, I've always thought.

Still, it does sound very cool.... and it probably wouldn't kill me to be a little more spontaneous.

Are you my long lost twin-sister???;)

Reactions: testing
I suppose the best way to hone it would be to combine it with other weaker functions.

Combine Ni with Se and see if you can predict or project what is about to unfold in the immediate environment or in a sports match.

Combine Ne with Si and write stories and reimagine events and details from your past.