[PAX] - My Idiot President | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] My Idiot President

Yet another jaw dropping moment on Trump's 100th day ... rally? (Hitler had many a rally. Yeah, Godwin.)

Jesus, I'm so glad I'm not a brownish (humor, Trump-voter-speak) immigrant. I feel so badly for them.

But....it's good he explained it. Lit comp may be poor, you know. It's a pretty veiled metaphor! I did a little chin rubbing.

Haha.

That was so painful to watch. Started off disconcerting and went downhill.

Trump has just fired FBI director who "incidentally" was also investigating his campaign ties with Russia. Maybe he's got something to hide?
Nah, I don't think so ;)

Yes, I don't think so. I doubt that there is any very clear reason for anything he does. Does a snake have a reason to strike? Well no, not exactly. It just does it.

Oomph. Do we now call him our idiot dictator?

Oh, wait, I'm just Jane Q. Public, I don't have a say so. It's just my personal opinion. Well, Trump is doing just as he said he would...making rich America great again while us lowly surfs get dragged along as payment. I'm hoping someone is keeping track of his decisions so they can be undone...If they can be undone.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't think so. I doubt that there is any very clear reason for anything he does. Does a snake have a reason to strike? Well no, not exactly. It just does it.

He fired Sally Yates...investigating Russian ties....then he fired Pete Bharrara (sp?) who was investigating Russian ties...then after months of praising the FBI director and saying how he has the upmost confidence in him...fired, while investigating Trump ties to Russia, after asking for more resources to investigate.
I think Trump thought that Democrats would be more on his side for Comey’s firing, since they had previously called for his dismissal...Trump refused to do that, until now...citing the horrible way Comey treated Hillary Clinton during the election, and recommended by Jeff Sessions, who had to recuse himself from the Trump ties investigation because of his own ties to Russia that he previously lied about.
Really, the excuse is Clinton - this from the man who started “Lock her up!” chants.
I don’t buy it.

18403711_10155909763442908_8485920684260505613_n.png

Reactions: Littlelissa and Stu
The little boy president - Michael D'Antonio

Like most little boys, Donald Trump can be disarmingly honest, as when he once said, "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same. The temperament is not that different." The trouble is that the first grader is now President of the United States, and his temperament is on display for the world to see.

This going off script is disturbing in of itself :/
"U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders, but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points — and often ignores those."

Reactions: Skarekrow and Stu
“I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” the president said, according to an official with knowledge of the exchange.

Strange I would have though this thread would have been closed 130 days ago for being irrelevant and unneeded after that.

This going off script is disturbing in of itself :/
"U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders, but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points — and often ignores those."
U.S. Officals..... who exactly would that be. And what are they "officials" of? Anyone? Anyone...

Reactions: Sandie33
My questions remain as the article answered nothing. Who are these officials and what qualifies them to determine what's classified and what's not? Or this this just another smear campaign with no substance?
Yeah and when we talk about classified into being mishandled let's never forget to mention the worse case ever in American history created by Hilary Clinton who walked away with nothing but a chiding.